[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I actually like Nadech abit meaty hehehe he looks even more narak to me. What is Kim's diet and workout plan? She looks great!! Sucha beauty tooo!!! I agree !! Loving her wardrobe in here

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
VERY Adorable, Love her in those curls w/the headband and her outfits are awesome. <3 Nadech, i swoon w/his smile and dimples. I don't see the weigh gain, I think he looks good. I also like "meat", I don't need a scrawny p'k. Pitta in here? what her role? loove her hair style/cut, I want it hahaha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They were filming in the malls yesterday. They ran into Pita, Aum, Natt. and Khun Dang Tunya (another producer). Lots of fan pictures.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Some funny story there. khun Kriangkrai (Kratea 's father) twitted Paa Jaew at 7:30am, saying " Nadech is ready. Where are you?"

Half an hour later, he twitted again "Paa Jaew, where are you".

Third twitter msg with the picture. Look at Nadech, he waited over an hour... Lol
credit as tagged​

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
SSBT: In this scene, Alex comes into Pittaya's office and talks him down (probably after he broke up with Mint). Alex is having some challenge with his role. He wasn't rai enough.

[YouTube]http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=iBgNZnUOz0o[/YouTube]

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
On da last two pics Kim look gorgeous! Nadech ugh love each and every pic of him! And as for Alex I'll wish him da best!

fun

Expired Sarnie
at last I can breath. finally a new nag ek for nadech. I'm still trying to forget 4hjhkk lol seeing kimberly as nadech and mark lover will take some time for me to adjust lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
it does....it was quick for them to pair up...I need at least 3-5 years....took me awhile to be ok w/pong and bee pairing but they didn't pair up until 2-3 yrs lata I think and in the lakorn he liked her anyways... -.-