[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

XYZX

sarNie Egg
He is angry with her but the meantime he seems worried. Their relationship looks very interesting to watch. Could someone help translate it? I notice pra'nang fighting/cuddling in the water is such a common scene in thai lakorn. Look at Nadech's past lakorn. He always ended up doing something with n'ek while his body all wet :bhehe:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
BTS clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dStew9rLoc&list=UU01sRKK7uec3IxyDMJs9Kbw&index=1&feature=plcp
Pittaya got mad because Katrea cause some misunderstanding between him and his gf. So he marched in with temper. Fight started on land and continue in the water.
N: I'm afraid that she was going to sink, due to her weight.
K: don't you think I'm going to float?
N: nope. Looking at your chin, you were sinking for sure.
Kim pushed Nadech
K: his bottom was sinking. Heavy bottom.
N: big butt
K: water was salty
N: I wonder who got in first
K: ??
N: you did. You said you wanna pee.
K: ***high-pitch voice*** Not true!!! I already went to the washroom.
N: no need to tell me that
K: really?

cie

sarNie Egg
intense and hot scenes :bhehe:
The relationship of pranang here seems very interesting. really looking forward to it.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
they are super playful and cute together. kim is so giddy. i love that she can be so comfortable with her costars.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Ninja007 i seriously love u hehehe Nadech and Kim are just so cute! I seriously loving them already hehehe

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

What did they say to Nadech when he was hugging Kim in the water?
The host said
"Just started filming, Pra'k and Nang'k in Raeng Pratana are already sizzling hot. The director, Paa Jeaw, got to cool them down with water.

In this scene, Pra'k is so mad at Nang'k, like a storm. Because she caused some misunderstanding between him & his gf. In this scene, they got to throw their temper, showing hate, despise and loathe.

Behind the scene, they are practicing the fight. SSBT got evidence."

I didn't hear the first part because the host just finished the sentence. But I guess somebody said Nadech, you got something on your face. Then, the voice in the background said P'oay (the make-up artist) is coming.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
[ @ ] yayeeumarin ไม่ทราบว่ามีใครจะสร้างบ้าน ต่อเติมบ้าน ตกแต่งบ้านไหมคะ สนใจติดต่อคุณพิทยา สถาปนิกหนุ่มหน้าใหม่ ไฟแรงคนนี้นะคะ