[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Nadech and his signature cute sizzling eyes! And the dimples! I hope they have plenty of affectionate scenes to balance the love-hate!
ahhh nadech got a new haircut! he look so handsome. makes him look younger too. i agree, kim looks great in here. im excited to see the interaction between the two
yeah i'm so excited like you two! Seriously looking forward to this one! Kim and Nadech are so compatible together after all!
Looking at this picture makes me think of his 'steamed bun' comment 555.​

She looks nice here but totally not feeling her fuzzy top/coat.​
I guess that's Lakorn Thai's interpretation of what a hi-so girl would wear.​

Credits to P'Da's IG​
LOL steamed bun!

Some more picture
This is a place that they go to film
beautiful locations, marvelous casts! perfect! :D

more pictures cr. paajaew's twitter

thank god nadech cut his hair like that, either way I'd probably picturing charles and prae getting together

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
i first read the novel of this lakorn is slap/kiss, but P'Jaew isn't for slap/kiss genre. I think somehow they changed the plot, i've heard the novel is the stupid one lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The book is very dramatic. Pra'k and Nang'k went separate way most of the book.

From what I heard, Lakorn Thai took only 50% from the book. They probably add more cute scences between Pra'k and Nang'k. And they probably tune down Mint N's character.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
She 'khun nu' here... of coz she will just have good appearence... good clothing....
n of coz she is the main focus of evryone~
i love to see kim new role~ the raeng one...
kim always surprise me~ more lakorn she act on... more i realized that she really CAN act!!
i love her figure also... i love n'ek who have smexy kind of body.... :woot2:
Ha i know and all of ur reason y u like Kim... :bravo: :bravo: i like u....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Some more picture
This is a place that they go to film
It look beautiful...man da crew is so lucky...i'm so borke tat all my fun time was set aside lol...Kim have on a pretty dress Love her....

ampoo

sarNie Egg
@Ninja, do you know what รถวิ่งไล่บี้ is?

is that some kind of racing sport car?

what's nice about Kim in here is her hair changes with her clothes.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I do not like Kim's fuzzy coat too.. They both look super nice together! I think its clear that mint N and Nadech can never be in the same lakorn as p'ek and n'ek.. I actually like them in NRLJ but too bad Nawa died..

cie

sarNie Egg
The scenery and the location look really cute and interesting.
I like kim's clothes and hairstyle here, making her prettier than ever and something that I think any hi-so sassy girl would really wear.

tinah

sarNie Coma
mint and nadech is always together lol he look so lovely with his new haircut! makes him look like mr. nice guy

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
the scenary is really cute! lol, it reminds me of duang jai akkanee.

But why does MINT N. always have the same type of hairstyle or is it just me?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol Tinah, that is the word I was looking for. Nadech looks totally mr. Nice guy in here.
Thanks for the updates. I am glad that if the book was not too good then they adjusted it to have more appealing scenes! Makes me anticipate even more especially Khun Da sayin there were cute scenes!