[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
wow Kim look grogeous at the two top pics... Kim look very high so in those pic :woot:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Love the pictures! Great to have updates so we don't have to resort to only talking about Kim's gorgeous body apparently. Hope there are more bts so we get clued on more of the plot line. Kim and Nadech seem so adorkable around each other.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ :thanks: for all the pics...Kim does have really nice clothing etc in this lakorn...Nadech is so cute in here....love everything about him and Kim...Both look their best...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nadech and his signature cute sizzling eyes! And the dimples! I hope they have plenty of affectionate scenes to balance the love-hate!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh nadech got a new haircut! he look so handsome. makes him look younger too. i agree, kim looks great in here. im excited to see the interaction between the two

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lately Lakornthai and Broadcast seems to have a battle ship along one another its very hard for me to choose between the two

Kim and Nadech is sizzling hot

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Not digging any of Kim's hairstyles or outfits but her makeup is pretty decent. As for Nadech, I still need to get used to his new hair cut.

rehann

sarNie Adult
^ :thanks: for all the pics...Kim does have really nice clothing etc in this lakorn...Nadech is so cute in here....love everything about him and Kim...Both look their best...
She 'khun nu' here... of coz she will just have good appearence... good clothing....
n of coz she is the main focus of evryone~
i love to see kim new role~ the raeng one...
kim always surprise me~ more lakorn she act on... more i realized that she really CAN act!!
i love her figure also... i love n'ek who have smexy kind of body.... :woot2:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Looking at this picture makes me think of his 'steamed bun' comment 555.​

She looks nice here but totally not feeling her fuzzy top/coat.​
I guess that's Lakorn Thai's interpretation of what a hi-so girl would wear.​

Credits to P'Da's IG​

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just a quick update,

On Monday night, Pra Jeaw (the director) twitted that he just got home (11:30pm) after filming at Koh Kred. It was a long day and he was tired. (Koh Kred is the ancient Morn village, which turns into a famous tourist destination).

Khun Da mentioned that there were lots of cute scences. She was enjoying it and forgot to take any picture

----
On Tuesday, They went to film at the chocolate ville (the cute village set, posted by Pich15).