[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

cecilia

Staff member
^what some don't understand is - making one general assumption over all YADECH fans simply b/c they read here and there. I feel before one can draw conclusion on a certain issue - one needs to do their research and get their facts straight. I have no problem with facts but to make assumption into facts, i have issue with it.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Basically accusations are unacceptable : )

Like I always say, 'every' fandom has bad apples in the tree. You may think every fandom out there is annoying and iritating but people can also feel the same way towards your fandom too.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Let agree to "disagree" everyone has their own personal opinion, likes and biases...some are bad..some are good...some in the middle...and we can all keep it in a respectful way w/o being too negative and if not. I ask "why come to a forum (repeatively or at all) if this isn't your cup of tea?"....we are all passionate fans....let all wish the best for the actors, they all work hard...

cecilia

Staff member
When Nadech is not in demand, no one will care who he pair up with. :whaha:
NOT JUST HIM ALONE - but anyone out there so i don't know why you need to target him in this case.

Bias or not - we shouldn't allow our bias take over our view on someone's work .. if it's too negative then keep those comments to ourselves BUT if it's constructive criticism then let it out.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
NOT JUST HIM ALONE - but anyone out there so i don't know why you need to target him in this case.

Bias or not - we shouldn't allow our bias take over our view on someone's work .. if it's too negative then keep those comments to ourselves BUT if it's constructive criticism then let it out.
:thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
Well, I didn't say it's Nadech alone. :scratchhead2: Should I bring in everyone's name?
You said "When Nadech is not in demand, no one will care who he pair up with. :whaha:" Doesn't this imply him (specifically him here with the laugh at the end icon) If you said 'When someone is not in demand than no one else care' then perhaps it's not targeting NADECH but since you use his name - it's TARGETING him :p

I'm not being mean here na - i'm just pointing out the OBVIOUS.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
well, this is his lakorn thread. Why can't I use his name? :scratchhead2: and he's in demand right now so he is going to be one example.

I am targeting him because I am basically talking about him. :rofl:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Ok, soooo first you point out NADECH name, then you said it's just not NADECH. When obviously you did point out his "NAME"! And now you are using this thread against using NADECH name.

SOOOO you are targeting NADECH, then why said were'nt just talking about him when you even said it yourself that you were TARGETING him!!! What is your point here???

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I agree with Ninja007. Why is Yaya being dragged into this? This is something happened between the fans, not Nadech and Yaya's fault. She is not involved in any of this, and she's got a bright future too, starring 2 more lakorns besides TNNKK this year. I'm a big Yadech fan, but I respect Nadech and Kim's lakorn, and I don't think Nadech is short. He is 178 cm and Mark is like 180cm. It's because of Kim wearing heels. And about eye bags, Please, if you really followed Nadech for 2 years and know him well, you will not say that he had plastic surgery. As for Kim, she's probably sick and tired that's why she had eye bags. It's such a common thing that Thai daras have eye bags. I don't see the point of making a big deal out of Thai dara's features.
And one more thing, please don't judge us Yadech fans if you don't really know us. I do agree, I saw people out there disliking this Nadech and Kim's pairing, but that doesn't mean that we Yadech fans did it. Please don't make false accusation if you have no prove and evidence. It's not good to do that. If you have nothing good to say, it's better to not say anything at all. We should care more on the acting portrayed in the lakorn and giving moral supports to our own idols. There's no need for fan wars. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I'm just saying the truth.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Translation for this clip:
Kim described her character more. Kratrea is very mean, spoiled and bossy. Kim and Nadech went to take acting class and did some activity together. So they communicate more smoothly and get to understand the character more.

Mint started off as a good person. She was Nadech ' s girlfriend. But Katrea tried to break them up. Being hurt, mint changed. She started fighting back. Later, mint turned bad and Kratrea, feeling guilty, became good.

When asked if she is not feeling well. Kim said yes, she had a cold. Maybe because the weather is very hot. And Kim is filming Punyachon, with lots of outdoor scenes.

The interviewer asks if P'Jet take of her when she is sick. Kim laughed shyly and said 'yes, a little bit'

Kim will definitely be attending P'Ja 's wedding and will try to help if she can.
-------
Nadech said he haven't talk to Pra Jeaw about how he want the character to turn out yet. But he is expected to do so before filming. thoranee née née Kai krong will be airing May 25.
Kim's role is definitely a challenging one. I feel Kratrea would be either super loved for her inside transform or super hated of breaking up a couple, even though you are the n'ek. :pervie: Oh, I hope Mint's character won't be as annoying as Chompooprae in GRGR.

LMAO just saw this video of Kim and Nadech taking acting lessons from Drama Academy. What's wrong with his hair :whaha:
http://www.facebook....150907596224343
Don't know how to insert a facebook video.

Nadech taking acting lesson. Why are they wearing sunglasses?
Credit toThe Drama Academy

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can we please remain on topic? I don't mean to be all administrative since I'm not an administrator or what are they called...? but just as a fellow AFer, it's pretty depressing coming on the thread (in fact, ANY thread) and reading the posts expecting news about the LAKORN and just getting this convo about fandoms. Perhaps we can start a new thread for this topic that will never cease to end and when fans feel they or their celeb are being threatened or treated unfairly they can express it there.
Of course, I don't mean to say that people can't express their feelings about whether they think a lead pair match or not and there will always be comparison between this one and that one, (and I guess ever since 4HJHKK, that cast of actors/actresses are never ever going to stop being compared or linked) but when the conversation reaches this dead end where it's just going back and forth to make a moot point, it needs to be taken elsewhere.

@XYZX, thanks for sharing the link!

Augh! I have a feeling I'm going to love Nadech and Kim together. Kim could use improving, but she works so hard that you just gotta give the girl credit. And with this role, I want her to make me love and hate Katrea, but mostly love...or hate to love? or love to hate? lol It's serious business, them going to acting classes and everything! tells us we are in for a roller coaster!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to see this. Hopefully the drama in here don't get me all annoy and piss off at it.hahhah..:D
Excited!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please please can we all get back to Rang Pratana story topic cos looks like the storyline has a really kick to it cos this is Kim's new role and meeting Nadech for the
first time

Nadech taking acting lesson. Why are they wearing sunglasses?
Credit toThe Drama Academy
I am so happy to see him taking acting lessons na. He is already a very good actor so this will only make him better. As his fan, I hope this will be an exciting lakorn to watch and he will have a good time with the cast. Everyone should have fun and love their work, right? I don't worry much... he is easy going and is usually cheerful so I am sure he'll have fun with the cast and crew.

As for the sunglasses, Nadech's is the type of glasses that goes dark outside in the sun for sun/UV protection and will lighten up as reading glasses in the room na. Judging from the change of color in the shades, the room must be very bright. lol. Can't say much for the lady here. I am assuming she is the acting coach?

here is a photo from today (at the airport, on the way to HatYai for Samsung event).... same glasses na.

cr. as tagged.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i d k if anyone post this yet. just wanted to throw this in even though its the same photo
instead it's cropped up and put together to one whole photo. I give you the multiple photos. ha.

c: as tagged