[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Translation for this clip:
Kim described her character more. Kratrea is very mean, spoiled and bossy. Kim and Nadech went to take acting class and did some activity together. So they communicate more smoothly and get to understand the character more.

Mint started off as a good person. She was Nadech ' s girlfriend. But Katrea tried to break them up. Being hurt, mint changed. She started fighting back. Later, mint turned bad and Kratrea, feeling guilty, became good.

When asked if she is not feeling well. Kim said yes, she had a cold. Maybe because the weather is very hot. And Kim is filming Punyachon, with lots of outdoor scenes.

The interviewer asks if P'Jet take of her when she is sick. Kim laughed shyly and said 'yes, a little bit'

Kim will definitely be attending P'Ja 's wedding and will try to help if she can.
-------
Nadech said he haven't talk to Pra Jeaw about how he want the character to turn out yet. But he is expected to do so before filming. thoranee née née Kai krong will be airing May 25.
Thank for their characters described.

Bast on this I think I'm going to feel bad for Mint since it was Kim fault for turning Mint into a bad girl.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good new changes of Kim's character I'm looking forward to see and same goes to Nadech and all the casting are amazing Lakornthai is so good this

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat y i'm super excite for Kim role...i wish her da best and think gosh she and Nadech take more acting class...anyways think a step ahead...good job Kimbarry!!!

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
What under Nadech's eyes are 4-7mm lines which has a terminology in cosmetology. Many korean girls even pay to go under knife to get these lines cuz it adds more charms to their eyes expecially when they smile and make them more approachable. These lines are not that obvious normally but show when people smile.It has risks of becoming eye-bags later when people get older but it's different from eye-bags. You can see Kim has like a big triangle black circle under her eyes even when she is not smiling. And when she smiles it becomes like half-round multi-layer bags. Pictures telling the obvious. Lol

Anyways, I was being nice choosing to paste the pics that she looks nice. It's funny Kim's fans defending her by trying to bring Nadech down. It doesn't help to make her look any better. I thought Kim's fans were more toned down, humble and reasonable. 555 seems not the case. Every fandom is just as equally annoying.I should have realised earlier.Lol

Out of this thread.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Ninja, thanks for the translation!
I find the bad-to-good n'ek very interesting! Can't wait to see how Kim and Nadech will bring out the intensity.
Mint did the gentle innocent look well in Kehad See Daeng so I think she'll be ok here.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
" to each their own " ...agree there is no need to put other ppl down....I know everyone has their own taste and definition of beauty...I find Kim beautiful...but to me she has an older mature look....some people go overboard on pin-pointing and critizing certain things they don't like...the way I see is why waste your time on things you don't like and use those time to spend on things you do like...

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Most of the fanclub think that their star is a god anyway, they like to defend them by put down somebody else, it' s not like only Kim' fan anyway who do it maybe you don' t see how Yaya' s fan put Kim down because Kim pairs up with Nadech, it' s more rude. The truth,Nadech is a little bit short for a guy and I don' t think his eye bag is big, He looks hot anyway. As for Kim, I do agree that her eye bag is a little big but the black circles under her eye is cause she was sick just the day before the opening and for some people the black circles under the eye show up more easily when they are sick or don' t take the rest. I don' t think for the mature look is something wrong, she was born with it, some people got a baby face look like Alex or Mario and some got the mature look like Kim , Rome and Ann.

maimee

sarNie Egg
Yeah, Nadech is only 178cm as said 7months ago, so what? You could go cry and ask channel for a taller actor for Kim as you want. lmfao
Kim even hasn't made it big yet, her fans already start to brag about it and pick on her costars. :scratchhead2:
It just makes me wondering how they would act if she really makes it later. :scratchhead2:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I havn't seen anybody bragging yet. Just for the record, Nadech isn't short. He is almost the same hight as Mark, who is 180cm.

Kim and mint chalida are both 170cm. Yaya is actually slightly taller, 172 cm. Margie is 168cm. All girls are very tall, compare to Thai standard. When they wear 2inch highheels, they look almost the same hight as their male lead...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Some people are saying that Kim will be famous (IF she nail this role). This is a very challenging role. A bossy-third wheel character is really un-likable. But as the lead female, she needs to make the viewer cheer for her. If she is too bossy and mean, the viewers will hate her. But if she is too calm & likable, she isn't into the character.

We will have to count on the script too, not just the lead and director.

I don't understand why people keep, pulling the poor Yaya into the discussion. I suppose that some fans are worried that Yaya will be less famous, without Nadech. Yaya has been casted into MayaTawan. The novel is written by a famous author. The producer is TvScene, which has very good production (produced Khun Sek). The co-lead is p'Aum Apichart. Aum is very famous and has tons of fans. Plus, it's a trilogy. So Yaya will appear in all 3 lakorns. I'm also excited to see Yaya too.

Please just let Kim has her chance and let Nadech show his acting ability with other lead.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Some people are saying that Kim will be famous (IF she nail this role). This is a very challenging role. A bossy-third wheel character is really un-likable. But as the lead female, she needs to make the viewer cheer for her. If she is too bossy and mean, the viewers will hate her. But if she is too calm & likable, she isn't into the character.

We will have to count on the script too, not just the lead and director.

I don't understand why people keep, pulling the poor Yaya into the discussion. I suppose that some fans are worried that Yaya will be less famous, without Nadech. Yaya has been casted into MayaTawan. The novel is written by a famous author. The producer is TvScene, which has very good production (produced Khun Sek). The co-lead is p'Aum Apichart. Aum is very famous and has tons of fans. Plus, it's a trilogy. So Yaya will appear in all 3 lakorns. I'm also excited to see Yaya too.

Please just let Kim has her chance and let Nadech show his acting ability with other lead.

I agree with your comment. ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Agree with u na ninja007... Just let kim have her chance and nadech have his chance to with other actress...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Most of the fanclub think that their star is a god anyway, they like to defend them by put down somebody else, it' s not like only Kim' fan anyway who do it maybe you don' t see how Yaya' s fan put Kim down because Kim pairs up with Nadech, it' s more rude. The truth,Nadech is a little bit short for a guy and I don' t think his eye bag is big, He looks hot anyway. As for Kim, I do agree that her eye bag is a little big but the black circles under her eye is cause she was sick just the day before the opening and for some people the black circles under the eye show up more easily when they are sick or don' t take the rest. I don' t think for the mature look is something wrong, she was born with it, some people got a baby face look like Alex or Mario and some got the mature look like Kim , Rome and Ann.
I don't think her Mature "LOOK" is bad, but sometime it won't match with certain p'k....Alex...he has Such a baby face it hard to find girls that match with him because he looks so young...in the long run it be good for him...he can pair with young girls..j/k..there a spectrum of fan...the extremist, moderate, and low.....so not all fan or bad or un-supporting...It just go extremely over-board.....so whatever....I am looking forward to see this lakorn and is glad nadech and kim get a chance to work together..The lakorn sound intense

...next p'k should be boy and she complete the p'k from her 1st lakorn...

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Anyways, I was being nice choosing to paste the pics that she looks nice. It's funny Kim's fans defending her by trying to bring Nadech down. It doesn't help to make her look any better. I thought Kim's fans were more toned down, humble and reasonable. 555 seems not the case. Every fandom is just as equally annoying.I should have realised earlier.Lol

Out of this thread.
I haven't seen how they are putting Nadech down. What they said are fact. :loool: It's just his eyebags aren't as big as Kim's because Kim's eyebags are saggy while Nadech's eyebags are more firm. He is small too but him and Kim looks good.

What they are annoying is claiming Kim this year is Kim's year. :loool: Not yet. Don't jump into conclusion yet. :lmao2:

cecilia

Staff member
i don't think anyone can claim that it's their year when they only have lakorn here and there. Like Aff has her year with commercial deal, events, shoot, etc. Same for Ploy who has her year with awards, commercial, shoot, event, and etc as well as Chompoo. So to claim that someone has their year just b/c they have lakorn back to back - it's not fair to the rest of n'ek who has more than one lakorn a year too. Even Yaya has deal after deal to claim this title. I'm not saying that Kim can't claim it but kim and Mint C are in the same boat - so if Kim can claim it then so can Mint C too.

LakornThai, which is the greatest Thai lakorn production company ever.
^Bias assumption so i won't take this to heart - just like how i feel P'Mam's production is top notch now b/c her lakorn has been great over the past three years.

As for KIM & Nadech - i'll have to wait and watch -- right now, my heart and my mind are saying the same thing lmao - can't decide but i will not put one down over the other simply b/c i don't like so and so (i have my kim bias moment when she's alone but when she's with Nadech - it's a different story for me lmao)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Every actors and actresses need to work with other people in order to gain more experience. I understand people don't want to see the same pairings over and over again and they want Yadech to take a break from each other. It is just that Nadech is hot and in demand right now so everyone wants their favorites to act with him and it is understandable. I'm a Yadech fan and I welcome them to work with other people. It is their profession and it is good for their career. Yadech are still young and I'm sure they will have a lot of chance to work together again.