[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Alex ain't feeling it thos. lol

It might be a little weird right now like it was for Markim,
but i think KimBarry looks great together.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
omg! just saw a few pics of this on kim's instagram. hmmm, kim and nadech? dont know yet, have to wait and see...
it seems that every p'ek chalida has had, natwara follows up

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
kim has an older look, but I think Nadech is Manly enough....sometime I find that certain hair do for her make her look older...Mint N. and alex o_O is it "suppose" to be a younger man in love with older women type story?

somp9

sarNie Adult
what do they say?
just curious, is Nadech feeling for Kimberly as his sister too like he said about yaya?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Alex plays the bad guy roles. He is just keeping the character, not smiling.

Kim and nadech looks good together. I love her dress. Kim is actually not feeling well. She got a very bad cold (said in her IG, just the day before). The weather is very hot. And after the ceremony, she went back to film punyachon. I hope she is ok.

They actually started filming the same day at the hotel. Mint, Alex and khun moo pimpika 's scence.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I still get the sibling vibe from them lol the same as Mak and Kim, but we'll see how this turns out.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
nadech is a great actor and i'm sure he will bring his chemistry out of any actress...mark isn't great at chemistry with any of his actresses including mint..don't get me wrong, i love mark..just saying. he will get better of course with more practice and time...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim and Nadech look hot...da more i see them da more i wanna watch it lol...anyways Jaja in here too...i really miss her and who is she playing??? Kim sister or Kim bro who is Diew gf?? Btw da cast look good so far...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The interview: the first 4 minutes, they asked about rang pratana. The last 7 minutes, they asked Nadech about rumors of him being in a new movie, kookumm. Then, asked about his schooling and love life.

The reporters ask about their feeling about the pairing, their roles. What kind of lakorn, any love scence? Start filming today? Any pressure?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Here is the translation for the interview:
This is the first time, they are pairing together. Kim's role is Kratrea. She is the youngest child in the family and everybody spoiled her. Nadech is Pittaya. He was adopted into the family. They are close together and Pittaya always follow her order. There is a turning point, Pittaya has enough and stopped spoiling her. Kratrea, wanting to get his attention, started being mean to him and they got into fighting mode.

They said the roles are difficult and they took more acting class. The 2 characters are fighting but they have inner feeling for each other. There are some love scences, just like any other Thai drama, like falling on top of each other and carrying her.

Nadech is asking for support for the new pairing.

When asked if the filming start today? Nadech said yes. He said that Alex and P'Som started filming as we speak. Kim laughed and corrected him. She said her name is P' Moo Pimpaka, not Som, and you'd got pranked.

The 2 of them are not scheduled to film today.

tinah

sarNie Coma
kim look gorgeous but they made barry look younger than her by the way he is dressing.

i see jaja! glad shes still around

thanks for the pic

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Most people in Thailand like the new pairing. Most of NY fc welcome the change. But they are few NY-craze, wanting to see NY together forever. This morning when the P'Yee posted the ceremony picture in her IG, there were 5 people, instantly commented that they want to see Nadech and Yaya together.

P'Yee responsed "please open your mind. Through Nadech and Yaya are Match-made-in-heaven, they are professional actor/actress. It's too much to expect them to be together forever. Please allow them to pair with others. So they can gain more experience and improve their skill."

Personally, I like Nadech, Yaya, Kim (along with Mark and chalida) as individual. I just can't believe that some people went around, posting rude and mean comment on Kim about her look, just because she was casted to pair with Nadech.

Everybody is entitle to express their feeling but please be polite and don't hurt other's people feeling