[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
How weird they were brother n sisters now their acting as a pair....lol
well, Kim and mark were bro and sis in 4hjhkk, too. But they look ok together in 3NNT. My only worry is that Kim looks too...mature. I hope they make her look younger, because both Mark and Nadech have a baby face, and when kim plays with mark, I think she looks too old for him. If they don't make her look younger, then they need to make Nadech look older, otherwise he will look like a kid beside her. I think part of the issue is Kim's styling...no offense but its really easy for her to look like an aunt, so they need to be careful with styling and make her look more youthful.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nadech looks older and more mature this year. So, I don't think that Kim will look older than him in this lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, I can't wait to watch Kim with Nadech and then Boy. Hopefully we get to see Nam and Lom in the near future. Freaking love this quad group.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
yea it was kute at first with the siblings but now...its just weird...i know its just acting but for me cause that was the first lakorn i saw of them....now i have the mental image of them being siblings and now they gonna fall in love....hmmmm???

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
yea it was kute at first with the siblings but now...its just weird...i know its just acting but for me cause that was the first lakorn i saw of them....now i have the mental image of them being siblings and now they gonna fall in love....hmmmm???
lol, but the past must be forgotten !

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
in the interview she said she working w/her big brother...she kinda worry about yadech fandom...she always worry about Nadech picking on her and that the lakorn is "serious/intense?"

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
May 3rd seems like a loooong time...I wanna see BTS already!!!! I really wanna see the wardrobe and have some confirmation about the storyline since its supposed to change a lot from the book...