[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Asy

sarNie Immature

This lakorn is sure a phenomenal. I regret for not watching as it airing, just like now, when I watch Sao Noi and Qi Pao.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ lol that's hilarious
i need to catch up with todays episode

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
just finished with today episode and i can simply say I'm in LOVE with Veekit!!! Ken is doing a great job portraying his character. You can totally feel his pain when he's hurting, his happiness when he smile and his sadness whe he's sad. He's doing a great job showing his emotion through his eyes.. I love it. ALso today great scene between Nin and Veekit.. aww they looked like a real couple. I can't wait for next week episodes.. you'll see the preview after today's episode where Veekit and Nin talk and they both have tears.. sucky part is having to wait five whole days for it..boohoo!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG I love this last two episode! Veekit is so cute and lovely no wonder why Moonin fall for him...fall for him Deeply!! Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. That is a funny photo.

I knew it! I just knew it that Nin is going to have a dream about Mootha. That's why she went back on her words she make with Veekit.Poor Veekit.He's just too nice and sweet. I blame that mother of Mootha and Moonin,that's why they're like that its because of the selfish mother who only care about her pride. One minute she love and treasure Tha,and b**** at Nin for being a troublemaker. Then the next minute she love and treasure Moonin,then b**** at Tha b/c she's useless and all these craps.I felt bad for the sisters b/c they will never get a chance to have a scene together.Nin will never get a chance to tell Tha that she actually care about her.And that she doesn't hate her or such. I d k what other viewers think but if i can change one thing about this lakorn i will not want Tha to kill herself. I will actually want her and Nin to meet again.So,we can actaully see some sister love between them both.

Veekit is going to be heartbroken next week when he find out that she went to the beach and cause trouble again to the ugly uncle and stupid wife. :( Sad episode coming our way once again.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol. That is a funny photo.

I knew it! I just knew it that Nin is going to have a dream about Mootha. That's why she went back on her words she make with Veekit.Poor Veekit.He's just too nice and sweet. I blame that mother of Mootha and Moonin,that's why they're like that its because of the selfish mother who only care about her pride. One minute she love and treasure Tha,and b**** at Nin for being a troublemaker. Then the next minute she love and treasure Moonin,then b**** at Tha b/c she's useless and all these craps.I felt bad for the sisters b/c they will never get a chance to have a scene together.Nin will never get a chance to tell Tha that she actually care about her.And that she doesn't hate her or such. I d k what other viewers think but if i can change one thing about this lakorn i will not want Tha to kill herself. I will actually want her and Nin to meet again.So,we can actaully see some sister love between them both.

Veekit is going to be heartbroken next week when he find out that she went to the beach and cause trouble again to the ugly uncle and stupid wife. :( Sad episode coming our way once again.
So true about da mother...gawd I just hate her!!! A mother should show love for. Both not switch around??? Someone need to slap her like in d face and please leave a mark!!!!

Anyways Nin is just thinking too much which cause her to dream of Tha...which I felt sad for Veekit...oh yeah and tat b!txh tat sl@t is trying to hit on Veekit??? Gawd I hate her and I think Veekit others friend notice...can't wait

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
So true about da mother...gawd I just hate her!!! A mother should show love for. Both not switch around??? Someone need to slap her like in d face and please leave a mark!!!!

Anyways Nin is just thinking too much which cause her to dream of Tha...which I felt sad for Veekit...oh yeah and tat b!txh tat sl@t is trying to hit on Veekit??? Gawd I hate her and I think Veekit others friend notice...can't wait
hi sweet_09 though i havent watch epi16, i am anticipating so much. love yr cms about da mom & fake gal, gosh i cant stand her 2 .....pls dun let veekit be pull by her ...totally cannot stand her. veekit and nin = together only <3 kj...RN2012 is seriously good, we r all enjoying it alot..

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I don't even like Ken Phupoom that much but I'm falling for Veekhit too. Uh oh!
It's gonna be Raeng Ngao Part II in this b*tch! Just kidding, kidding!
Even though Veekhit's character is a little confusing, I still love him because he is one true sweetheart. He is supportive of everyone: his psycho aunt, his perverted uncle, his troubled younger cousins, and most of all, Moonin, who he thinks is Mootha. Poor guy. He's got a lot on his plate too and he's falling in love with a totally different woman that he thinks he knows.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
One thing about Vikit is he&rsquo;s always able to forgive the person he loves. It&rsquo;s like, whatever Nim does, he&rsquo;s willing to forgive her. Such a sweet guy. The way he flirts with Nim&hellip;totally my type. It&rsquo;s not the creepy type. It&rsquo;s the type that makes your heart flutter and just melt away. I mean&hellip;I get all bubbly inside. The way he gets close to her is just so&hellip;natural. I&rsquo;m in love&hellip;hehehe

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Tanya is sure getting more famous for her role in this lakorn. Good for her, at least she is famous for something like her acting talent and not some scandalous news.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tanya is sure getting more famous for her role in this lakorn. Good for her, at least she is famous for something like her acting talent and not some scandalous news.
The sad things is, some people will never see past the scandalous news and might overlook her talents. Because her role as Napat has some similarities to her real life.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, but Tanya is getting more famous now because of this role and her real life situation promoted her career even more.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
To be quite honest and frank with you RN viewers, at first I did not find Janie that amusing but srsly ep.16 was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD! It really got a good paced and was filled with action-packed and Janie was telling stories about her twin and herself; their selfish mother. I actually dropped a few tears for Janie. I like the agressive Janie more, she's sexy and clever!

Cant wait for ep.17!!

-----

Tanya plays the role well. Fits her well too.