[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Omg today's episode was super cute. Y'all will be excited to watch. Such cute scene between Janie and Ken. Love love loved it!!

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Omg today's episode was super cute. Y'all will be excited to watch. Such cute scene between Janie and Ken. Love love loved it!!
omg last nite epi was full of sweetness, super cute between janie and ken, love it !!! so satisfied after last week. janie's v clean, always sending her men to shower (krlj kenT) & kenP haha...love janie's yellow pants outfit, so stylish & chic. love all her unique & beautfiul earrings, hair 2. they such were romantic in the theatre...wish ladyofdarkness was in town...gotta wait til later this wk 4 recap. btw cant stand fake gal...so maddening

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg gosh i am not ok with Janie with that dude Pip yeah i am still getting use to pip being her dad in yok lai mek ka ewwww.

Ahahahaha i loved the one when Obama was watching it i laughed my ass off it will be so cool if he did awesome.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Episode 15 was full of sweetness!!!! Cute scene between them. ^^ I actually wanted him to find that photo album that Janie hide under the couch seat.hahha. I wanted Veekit to see it,so he knows that she really really do have feeling for him. Its sad how Nin think that Veekit only love Tha and not her. I understand why she felt that way but its sad how she keeps on saying that to herself that he only love Tha b/c he believe Nin is Tha. I Love Love them both.Can't wait for tomorrow episode. Seems like another heartbreaking sad episode again. :(

Starts from 0:35-3:48
I knew it that they are going to be on that new talk show or mini concert show.ha. Sad. Janie's not going to be there. She was busy. :( <---- Sad face. No Veekit and Moonin together to sing a song for us RN fans!!!!

Preview for ep 16.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV4LqWvM558&feature=plcp

I'm happy that they're going to show more scene of Mootha and Moonin in the past.So sad, its Veekit b-day but Nin didn't show up only her friend did. Another sad face. :( Again the stupid wife,Tanya's character, have fall for her stupid husband(ugly uncle) tricks. Why were you buy him that car,woman?!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Love Today episode. Alot of sweet scene with our pranang. I think Veekit said to Ning that he want to be more than just friend. Sad that Ning keeps thinking that Veekit Love Mootha and not her. Agree that she looks very good with her yellow pants and love her hair.

I think maybe next week it's the rape scene. lol waiting for that...

icyplace

sarNie Adult
No R scene yet? Sad face :p :p :p :p hi hi hi hi , wanna wait for recaps before watching it, i wanna feel the sweetness of our love birds, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I think everyone or mostly everyone is waiting for this r-scene to happens.ha. I have a feeling its next week too. Maybe its after the beach party scene, that they show when Janie was on the morning show. My prediction on what's going to happen is that Ken find out again that Nin still won't stop with her games messing around with the ugly uncle. He gets super piss that she broke the promise she gave him in today episode that she;ll stop it. Then that's when he get all crazy and rape her b/c she lie to him once more. That's my prediction unless something BIG happen tomorrow.

I used to dislike Ken before 3NNT airs, and when it aired, I liked him, after that he was ugly to me, now he starting to grows in me again. He's kinda cute lol.
Lol. Asy,I'm the same as you. Ken P have make my list as one of actor I like and dislike at the same time.hahah

c:nong_arunosha's ig

c:sup_tarsclub's ig

may1363

sarNie Adult
Agree everyone waiting for the rape scene. Hey even kane admitted on the show that it was his favorite scene.lol
Veekit seeing that Tha didn't stop messing with his uncle and Pop&rsquo;s family. He begins following Tha around. He saw her go into a hotel with her boss and thought that she was sleeping around with guys.

One night, Veekit paid Tha a visit and was drunk. A guy was there with her discussing business but Veekit jealousy took his mind in thinking the man and Tha had commit sexual feelings. After the guy left the two disputed. Veekit was not thinking right and he ended up raping Tha. That was from the previous version.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Agree everyone waiting for the rape scene. Hey even kane admitted on the show that it was his favorite scene.lol
Veekit seeing that Tha didn't stop messing with his uncle and Pop&rsquo;s family. He begins following Tha around. He saw her go into a hotel with her boss and thought that she was sleeping around with guys.

One night, Veekit paid Tha a visit and was drunk. A guy was there with her discussing business but Veekit jealousy took his mind in thinking the man and Tha had commit sexual feelings. After the guy left the two disputed. Veekit was not thinking right and he ended up raping Tha. That was from the previous version.
Oh really. Maybe that might happen here then.hhaha. Well, i can't wait to see the jealousy Veekit. Want to see if Ken P can pull the straight up jealousy drunk guy.Thanks for telling what happened in the old version.

avarachika

sarNie Egg
Ken was interesting to watch today. You could see the look on his face when he was worried and mad about nin and wanting to go home when he went inside her condo, but after nin said something to him, his stern face suddenly changed into his bubbly personality again. So cute, I think Ken is very good with his facial expressions and he doesn't overact with his meaness coming on too strong. I mean some people have to yell or narrow their eyebrows to show that they are mad. If only veekit and nin had more scenes. Can't wait till tomorrow. I believe that r-scene should be nxt week for all the people who are waiting for it lmao, I think it won't be this week. It might even be on nxt week monday's ep seeing that it was already veekit's b-day on tomorrow's ep 16 and he is already stalking her. Or, it might even be in tomorrow's ep at the last scene of the episode.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Way back wasn't Janie and Pip a leading couple in a lakorn? The one with Angie Hasting. Anyhow, I got impatient so I went and watched the old version with Ken and Ann just to hold me over till tomorrow. I doubt what we all want to see happen tomorrow will not happen until next week.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
we all sure r waiting for the r scene ! tks AyLove, May163, avarachika for da update, info. ken has been v cool so far, even when ugly uncle provoked him, nice quality in a man !