[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XORTzOZ5nk&feature=g-all-u credit Jades2010 - Janie is so pretty in the traditional outfit. lol at her cooking. Gangnam Style obsession. :)
janie is 2 cute & funi while frying da fish .....i really had a break & lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No way this can end next week. If it does I would be very very disappointed because there are so little Veekit & Moonin scenes. Unless next week's episode is soley dedicated to Kit & Nin, which i highly doubt. By this time in the orginal Veekit & Moonin already had a ton of scenes together. He had already verbally confess his true feelings. Janie & Ken deserves more screen time.

Where to begin w/ this ep. It is complete Chaos!! It seem Nin is always putting something together to hurt Pope and or Nappa. Can't imagain what Veekit must be thinking. Even im tired of it. Like just stop it already!!! I remember this point in time in the original as well. I was just as tired of all the schemes and the revenge. I wanted everything to end.

The KISS!!! Ken did a good job w/ probably his first forced kissed (a MUST acquired skill for Thai actors LOL). But i love the aftermath of the kiss. Kit was just as surprised as Nin that he was capable of doing something like that. Both of them stood there shocked, Janie did a wonderful job in this scene. I love how the whole time Veekit had his face turned away, he was so ashamed, he couldn't even look at Nin. It was amazing, Janie's tears came one after another. But I must admit, she looks kinda creepy in this scene. She looks so unnatural. I dislike her contacts. But Janie deserves a award just for this scene. Like Chakrit, I think Janie had some pretty worthy award preformances in the pass, but she has never won any real award, yet alone been nominated. I wonder if Thailand is bias, because both Janie & Chakrit is known to always have bad news surrounding them..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The Kiss in epi 14. For those who wants to see it again and those who haven't seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoclFsjXE6Q&feature=player_embedded
c: kisskeepintouch's yt

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The KISS!!! Ken did a good job w/ probably his first forced kissed (a MUST acquired skill for Thai actors LOL). But i love the aftermath of the kiss. Kit was just as surprised as Nin that he was capable of doing something like that. Both of them stood there shocked, Janie did a wonderful job in this scene. I love how the whole time Veekit had his face turned away, he was so ashamed, he couldn't even look at Nin. It was amazing, Janie's tears came one after another. But I must admit, she looks kinda creepy in this scene. She looks so unnatural. I dislike her contacts. But Janie deserves a award just for this scene. Like Chakrit, I think Janie had some pretty worthy award preformances in the pass, but she has never won any real award, yet alone been nominated. I wonder if Thailand is bias, because both Janie & Chakrit is known to always have bad news surrounding them..
  • i agree with you.Janie deserve an award. She does a good job in mostly all her roles but she never win any.Sad..Not only her but other actresses/actors too.i hope she does win an award for this lakorn this year.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
  • i agree with you.Janie deserve an award. She does a good job in mostly all her roles but she never win any.Sad..Not only her but other actresses/actors too.i hope she does win an award for this lakorn this year.
Hi AyLove & pink-juliet-kashie, yes yes yes, janie totally deserves an award !!! tats b frank, we really 1 2 c janie's scene, esp if ken is in. her other badass parts wif uncle, tanya r just as great, including tha's role, nin is da ultimate of course. really hope she gets an award this year <3 janie

icyplace

sarNie Adult
@Thanks Kashie, Aylove and everybody else for spoilers and cms, still haven't had a chance, lol, to see it

, but wow, i learnt somethings new from you today Kashie, about the Thai awards , i know janie has many bad news about her, but most of the time, i shurgh it off, don't give a %$#^ care about that, but yeah, i used to wonder why she didn't have any award, sometimes i think it's a fate , some actors got nominated many times but they never have it, like Andy Lau, or many other actors,

that's fine to me, b/c sometimes even the ones got the awards, still not even come to my expectation , so yeah, it must been something in thai entertaiment , similar to Korean entertainment or TVB, they only give awards to the show which has top ratings, and some shows have high ratings but so blahhhhhhhhh, that's why i don't care much about the awards, even it's nice to know if my favs have it, lol

Anyhow, come back to RN, based on what you, Kashie, and others' comments, it's so sad to see Nappa's daughter been hurt, i hate Nappa and her worst husband, but i feel pity for the kid, especially, her mom devoted her time to chase her dad's mistresses, bad mom and bad dad, bad fam, it's a shame for her Parents, but she's so young, sad sad, I have to see it to understand more
About Kit and Nin, it's sad to see Nin treating Kit like that, but I understand Nin, she can not stop herself, she will slowly destroy everything around her and hers soon. The time to come so she 's blind, couldn't see Kit anymore, hopefully, the R scene, will give her a wakeup call,

cecilia

Staff member
I'm surprise he like his R scene more than the kiss scene ..
He did well with the kiss scene (that's b/c R scene didn't happen yet)

sharing vdo clip -- i like when ken dresses down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO7neYfXFzA&list=PLDC2025D74AD45FA0&index=9&feature=plcp

may1363

sarNie Adult
I don't want it to end next week. Want to see more sweet scenes between Veekit and Ning.
Hope they will not focus on the mistress/ jealous wife and her dysfunctional family.

Agree that Tanya and Janie deserve an award for their role. So sad that Janie never win any and she's in the entertainment for so long.

The scene when Napa is having relations with her husband and he calls her by his mistress&rsquo;s name leaving her in tears. OMG I can felt her pain and I'm so sad for her when she's crying in the bathroom.

I didn't expected seeing a force kiss from Ken.Finally he's a bit more agressive. I like both expression after the kiss. Ken he is in remorse and Janie was in shock.

Waiting for the rape scene. A crucial turning point. After the rape scene, Veekit understand how others can commit terrible sins until he himself does something terrible.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Good news peeps. We have a few more weeks of RN. Janie herself in the above interview said that RN ends on 12/04/12. Woot woot.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
I don't want it to end next week. Want to see more sweet scenes between Veekit and Ning.
Hope they will not focus on the mistress/ jealous wife and her dysfunctional family.

Agree that Tanya and Janie deserve an award for their role. So sad that Janie never win any and she's in the entertainment for so long.

The scene when Napa is having relations with her husband and he calls her by his mistress&rsquo;s name leaving her in tears. OMG I can felt her pain and I'm so sad for her when she's crying in the bathroom.

I didn't expected seeing a force kiss from Ken.Finally he's a bit more agressive. I like both expression after the kiss. Ken he is in remorse and Janie was in shock.

Waiting for the rape scene. A crucial turning point. After the rape scene, Veekit understand how others can commit terrible sins until he himself does something terrible.
i love reading everyone's cms, we r loving rn tats why dun 1 2 end. looking fwd 2 more janieken & da r. pls let janie win an award....she deserves it

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Still no subs? Just now I checked out Viki, episode 1 isn't even complete. I'm dying to watch it because I already read the recaps... it looks like I'll have to watch it raw once it ends. :\

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OH!!! No wonder I can't even stand to look at that one guy's face...the one that works with Napat...he was Yasa in Game Rai Game Ruk. I hated him so much LOL!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I kind of want to see 3NNT just for Ken, too, Icy sis hehe...but not rite now. RN's enough for now. :wub:

If I have time later, I'll write my thoughts on today's episode. By the way, Icy, Ken was freaken' hawt in today's epi!!! :faint: :spicy: And no, sadly, the R scene hasn't happened yet; I have a feeling it will be in next week's episode(s); tomorrow's epi seems too soon. Ken's acting really shines in today's epi, and I love how manly he is when he's angry and upset. :D

Lol, took you long enough!! Welcome to the club! :D I know; Ken's acting today was shocking; meaning that he was simply amazing! :wub: Will elaborate later.
I know right? LOL! Ken can definitely play kiss slap lakorns.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Good news peeps. We have a few more weeks of RN. Janie herself in the above interview said that RN ends on 12/04/12. Woot woot.
I knew it!!! Next week seems way too soon for RN to end. Yes, a couple more weeks left to enjoy RN. :yahoo: :woot2: :woot: Thanks, Lilmissmii! :grouphug: I am so looking forward to Veekit's new aggressive side. :wub:

OH!!! No wonder I can't even stand to look at that one guy's face...the one that works with Napat...he was Yasa in Game Rai Game Ruk. I hated him so much LOL!
Oh, no wonder. I hated him in GRGR as well! xD He's annoying in RN, too! Was he also the same guy who played as the cook who liked Aom's character in "Song Rao Nirund Dom?" :scratchchin: I could be wrong.

I know right? LOL! Ken can definitely play kiss slap lakorns.
I quite agree, Ceda. :) Ken would be great in a slap-and-kiss lakorn. I would love to see him in one! :spin: Ken keeps getting better and better in each episode in my eyes. By this point, I'm way past the issue about his teeth; I don't even care that his teeth aren't perfect; he's too good-looking and awesome at acting for me to notice that one small flaw of his. :wub: He and Janie were so perfect during the kiss scene. Time for bed, but I'll definitely praise them again tomorrow or when I have time again. xD

:goodnite: to everybody! :) :grouphug: