[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Anybody sees today ep at all? Hope the R scene in its, LOL Ughhh Too busy sniff sniff
I haven't seen today's episode yet but saw the preview for tomorrow's episode and I think it'll be in tomorrow's episode. I was so excited that Nin returned but now it's starting to drag to me with Nin seducing Pope and getting back at Tanya. Hopefully everything will start to pick up after the R-Scene.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen today's episode yet but saw the preview for tomorrow's episode and I think it'll be in tomorrow's episode. I was so excited that Nin returned but now it's starting to drag to me with Nin seducing Pope and getting back at Tanya. Hopefully everything will start to pick up after the R-Scene.
Thanks, it 's nearly an end right? will wait and see it tomorrow

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whatever Nappa & Janepope do it like breaking news to da employer lol...I felt really sad for Nappa...Pope is really a d!ck...I hate him to da gut!!! But both Nappa & Moonin is over doing it...both are causing other pain...digging their hole bigger than it is...As for Tong??? She in need of help! Like for real man!! Not just her but da family!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • i can't wait to see tomorrow episode. It's about time that Ken P takes action on Janie. hahahahah...
  • I love it how in today episode in the beginning during Ken P and Janie's coversation at the eat out place, towards the end when Janie said something like " you are still my friend? " He answer back " I'll have to think about it" I love it when he said that to her.
  • Some photos for tomorrow on Janie/Ken P.

• C: as tagged
The MV

c: Broadcastthai's youtube channel

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Cr: lyn's blog
Raeng Ngao (CH3)
Ep 01 (01/10/2555) –5.4 (9.3,4.7)
Ep 02 (02/10/2555) –5.0 (9.1,4.3)
Ep 03 (08/10/2555) –5.6 (8.7,5.0)
Ep 04 (09/10/2555) –6.1 (10.5,5.3)
Ep 05 (15/10/2555) –7.2 (11.7,6.4)
Ep 06 (16/10/2555) –7.6 (13.8,6.5)
Ep 07 (22/10/2555) –10.0 (16.5,8.9)
Ep 08 (23/10/2555)– 11.5 (19.1,10.2)
Ep 09 (29/10/2555) –11.2 (18.9,9.8)
Ep 10 (30/10/2555) –10.7 (18.7,9.4)
Ep 11 (05/11/2555)– 10.9 (17.5,9.8)
Ep 12 (06/11/2555) 11.0 (18.9,9.6)
THANKS FOR THE RAting now i will definetly watch this once somebody subs it

y03n33

sarNie Egg
Hi gals.....

Glad to know that everybody enjoying this show, is there any Eng sub for this lakorn?
I haven't watch it yet since I don't understand Thai, but eerrggghhh seeing everyone comments make me desperate to watch it

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
  • i can't wait to see tomorrow episode. It's about time that Ken P takes action on Janie. hahahahah...
  • I love it how in today episode in the beginning during Ken P and Janie's coversation at the eat out place, towards the end when Janie said something like " you are still my friend? " He answer back " I'll have to think about it" I love it when he said that to her.
  • Some photos for tomorrow on Janie/Ken P.

• C: as tagged
The MV

c: Broadcastthai's youtube channel
hi AyLove thanks for da pics, they look hot and r we all not anticipating da r scene, cant wait...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was entertaining. Janie was just oozzing sexiness in this episode. Her white cape jacket looked so damn good on her, and that skin tight black-slit dress, wow, just wow, will you look at that body? And I have to applaud her for being so daring & so seductive as a Thai lakorn actress. I hope she wins a lot of awards for this role, because Janie playing this role kind of reminds me of Chompoo playing the daring Fah, from Dok Som See Tong.

Watching today's episode it seem when Nin first came into the story she wasnt as dark as she is now. Now it seem as if the revenge has completely cosumed her. She's scary to look at sometimes.

& for the 1st time ever I felt pity/sorrow/sadness for Nappa. Eww i would throw up too if I was her w/ Pope calling out Tha's name. Yuck! And her trying hard not to give a damn when Nin called to ask for Pope. But esp. towards the end when she's stressed out as heck already then discovered that her daugther has been stealing from her :(

But poor Tong. Lord, poor girl being bullied by those no good guys. I felt so sad as I watched her running around the complex, scared and begging for help. And w/ no one else there but that Prapoom guy, it can only be so that this will ending tragicly as it did in the '01 version. *tears* the '01 Tong was just as pitiful.

Im super excited to see the "kiss". Maybe that will be in tomorrow episode maybe not. but i really really doubt the "R" scene is in tomorrow's episode There's still so much they have to cover before that happens, right? Her meeting Nappa at the store, Veekit saving her, him spending the night, them spending the next day together, the birthday party, the family vacation, people becoming enemies, the misunderstanding....I think they are just teasing us, but it seem we will get more Veekit & Moonin scenes tomorrow though. Super excited for the hugging/head-kissing scene, so excited im surprised Im this excited LoL...come on Veekit you deserve some loving by now....

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XORTzOZ5nk&feature=g-all-u

credit Jades2010 - Janie is so pretty in the traditional outfit. lol at her cooking. Gangnam Style obsession. :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I remember posting the clip in which Veekit and Nin watching something and they're way too sweet to each other! Gotta wait for those lovey dovey scenes :dance2: Grrhh I can't imagine if people like Paw'or even exist, he's just downright b***ard!