[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pics Der, Tanya 's daughter is so cute . Janie 's as usually, gorgeous . Tanya, Jane, and Janie are so pretty. . LOL at your guys ' cms, we all 're wating for that scene huh, hope it wouldn't disappoint us, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: . I just know that the ratings of RN is so good. I'm happy for Janie , congrats to RN team

Mee to my dear , i 'm giggling when Nin and Krit together, forget the age different b/w Janie and Ken. He looks so manly and clean . Waiting more Kiwi, Strawberry , Apple and Beefsteak :r-scene-pop-corn: :pervie: to come :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

really, it's been a long time and nobody 's interesting to sub it huh, <_< <_< LOL, you like me, love to change the sig whenever we 're crazy about thing, i believe so, i 'm used to have 2 sigs in my signature, but now it only let me having one . I haven't check QP yet, still waiting for it ending. If not the one i'm really interested in, i always wait for it end and see it in sametime. Anyhow, i did check the storyline and pics, it 's resemble to CF , and RoyMai , that's why i'm not in hurry eventhough i like Ann, Atm, RN is my fever, nothing can compare to RN now, :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: .

You're welcome girl, I love it too, Janie-Ken-Ploy are so so pretty , i really mean it, they're gorgeous and Ken is super handsome. I will make it bigger later, i'm wating for R scene of RN and make it to my sig, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

thanks icyplace love janie-ken-ploy, they r so hapi & seem 2 hv fun !!! janie looked so happy and her laughter bubbling, guess she njoyed the co she was wif...seeing them makes me miss janie-ken even more, love janieandken

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is actually the talk of the town at Thailand at the moment. I have a feeling Janie or Tanya might win an award for their aggressive roles in this lakorn.
thanks Meadow, so happy to hear RN is generating so much ratings and interest. hope our dearest janie gets an award for both portrayal, janie was good as tha (so weak, too frighten) excellent as nin....such great acting !

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think Tanya will take home "best supporting" for nangrai whereas janie might take home "best actress" ^_^
I like the theme song and all, but its harder for me to catch up because Im a little tuned out ya. Gonna try to watch it for the point though.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
thanks meadow for the pics, anticipating tomorrow's epi, so looking forward, hope the drama is long....so we have more weeks 2 njoy

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
I think Tanya will take home "best supporting" for nangrai whereas janie might take home "best actress" ^_^
I like the theme song and all, but its harder for me to catch up because Im a little tuned out ya. Gonna try to watch it for the point though.
Hi SonYukView4ever, lets really hope hard that janie will get the award & tanya 2, they totally deserved. when is the award day ?

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pics Meadow, Janie is really working hard for her body and health huh. Yay, 1 more day to Monday, Nin and Kit 's gonna heat up again

thanks for the clip dertaajaf, Jane and Tanya surely have a lot of fun with the guys. 1 thing i always wonder, why all the motocycle guys wear same uniform in every lakorns. They wear the same uniform as construction workers here in US

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Ah, NO Update for today 's ep yet????

lol at Ken and Janie's statue, I 'm so mean b/c I 'm happy to see Napa crying in the above pic, LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know if it's just me, but in every single version always love Luksorn. Her character is always so cute regardless of the actress playing her role. This version of Luksorn is super cute! Lol "Going to bed Hugh Jackman is waiting for me." Lol!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • finish epi 11. i can't wait to see what Janie is going to said to ken tomorrow... so curious now. this lakorn will have 16 episodes;since, Chompoo and Rome's lakorn is airing after this one.
  • so sad, janie is trying to distance herself from ken. i like the scene when she called him but she didn't said anything to him instead she just wanted to hear his voice. shows how much she really love and miss him. I also like the scene when Janie's friend gave her Ken's picture;so, she won't have a bad dream.hahha..
  • I felt bad for both Mootha and Moonin. Moonin was the troublemaker when she was small. She thinks that no one love her. As for Mootha she was the one who people adore when she was small but as she grew up her mom starts comparing her to Mootha that she's useless and not as good as Moonin. :(
  • In Ken/Ann's version,did Ken fall in love with Moonin for her or did he fall in love with her b/c he still think she's Mootha? Hopefully, this version he fall in love for Moonin for who she is and not for who he think she is.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
  • finish epi 11. i can't wait to see what Janie is going to said to ken tomorrow... so curious now. this lakorn will have 16 episodes;since, Chompoo and Rome's lakorn is airing after this one.
  • so sad, janie is trying to distance herself from ken. i like the scene when she called him but she didn't said anything to him instead she just wanted to hear his voice. shows how much she really love and miss him. I also like the scene when Janie's friend gave her Ken's picture;so, she won't have a bad dream.hahha..
  • I felt bad for both Mootha and Moonin. Moonin was the troublemaker when she was small. She thinks that no one love her. As for Mootha she was the one who people adore when she was small but as she grew up her mom starts comparing her to Mootha that she's useless and not as good as Moonin. :(
  • In Ken/Ann's version,did Ken fall in love with Moonin for her or did he fall in love with her b/c he still think she's Mootha? Hopefully, this version he fall in love for Moonin for who she is and not for who he think she is.
Thanks Aylove for your spoiler, Haven't had a chance to see ep 11 yet due to some running around, lol, It's sad to know Nin loves Kit but has to yield it for her revenge, Kit must be hurt when Nin make a distance from him

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Sixteen episodes?!! Noooooo, that's a little too quick, considering how today is episode 11 already... :teary: Well, it's a good thing it won't drag too much, but I'm hoping to see more moments between Moonin and Veekit! :wub: Time for some hardcore love! :D (I don't mean that in a dirty way :p.) The rawr scene should be in next week's episode or something then...hopefully! :D Thanks for the info, AyLove! :)

I'm busy today, but will try to comment more if I can. In the meantime, here are some comparisons between Raeng Ngao 2012 and RN 2001. Credits to โพสท์โดย (I believe that's the name of the member) @ Picpost.postjung.com:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, I love the comparsions and contrast between the two versions! It's very interesting. :D It must have taken the member quite some time to do this. Kudos to her/him! :) Both Ann and Janie look so stunning, though I have to admit that Ann looked more reserved yet sassy, but Janie looks sexy and confident. :wub: Both look amazing in their own portrayals of Moonin (and even Mootha). Nok (the spy and con artist [boo!!!! :thumbdown:]) looks annoying in both versions... Funny, Nok in RN 2012 kind of reminds me of Marie in some angles... -_-

I believe the reason(s) for the contrast between RN 2012 and 2001 is because the world is different today than it was 13+ years ago. It is nice to see RN 2012 in a different direction than RN 2001, for I think it wouldn't be too interesting if its remake is exactly the same. :) I strongly believe both versions are strong in their own way. I'm enjoying RN 2012, but I would also love to check out RN 2001, but only when I have time. :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I love the comparsions and contrast between the two versions! It's very interesting. :D It must have taken the member quite some time to do this. Kudos to her/him! :) Both Ann and Janie look so stunning, though I have to admit that Ann looked more reserved yet sassy, but Janie looks sexy and confident. :wub: Both look amazing in their own portrayals of Moonin (and even Mootha). Nok (the spy and con artist [boo!!!! :thumbdown:]) looks annoying in both versions... Funny, Nok in RN 2012 kind of reminds me of Marie in some angles... -_-

I believe the reason(s) for the contrast between RN 2012 and 2001 is because the world is different today than it was 13+ years ago. It is nice to see RN 2012 in a different direction than RN 2001, for I think it wouldn't be too interesting if its remake is exactly the same. :) I strongly believe both versions are strong in their own way. I'm enjoying RN 2012, but I would also love to check out RN 2001, but only when I have time. :D
I like the 2001 Nok much better, this one doesn't leave much of an impression. I love both girls, after finishing Mootha's story I love booth Moothas from 2001/2012, but Janie's Moonin is so bitchy, seriously that's the right word for her...i dislike it, i wished they'll tune it down a notch. They make her so vile, so dark, its hard to like her. Unlike the 2001 Moonin, although she was angry and was looking to take revenge, when she was around Veekit she was this cheerful, free-spirited, smiley girl...*sigh*
but do check out the 2001 ver. a less dramatic but much more complex

I think the 2012 make it less clear who he falls for. But in the 2001 version it was made clear he fell in love w/ Moonin. Veekit clearly said that when Mootha rejected him he was surprise it didn't hurt that much, making him and mootha both concluded that it wasn't love he felt for her. Whereas when Nin rejected him, he said it hurted so much, he never imagined it could hurt him that much, and that she killed him *tears*....