[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

cr. janie's fanclub
For a second, I thought that was Rome in the picture. xD "What the heck is Rome doing in Raeng Ngao?!" Silly me, I can see now that it isn't him at all. :lol2: Awh, Moonin is using one of the pictures Veekit took of her to set on her desk... :wub: Why didn't she pick one of her and Kit together?! xD :scratchchin:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so damn good. Period.
absolutely agree. i love every minutes of Nin and Krit and the revenge. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

...... Awh, Moonin is using one of the pictures Veekit took of her to set on her desk... :wub: Why didn't she pick one of her and Kit together?! xD :scratchchin:
lol, I think if she places her & Krit 's pic on her table, meaning they 're official dating, how come she practice her revenging , :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

btw: Maiko, i like your sigs of Guy and Vill, is it subbed yet?

AikOm^_^

absolutely agree. i love every minutes of Nin and Krit and the revenge. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol, I think if she places her & Krit 's pic on her table, meaning they 're official dating, how come she practice her revenging , :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

btw: Maiko, i like your sigs of Guy and Vill, is it subbed yet?
Icy sis, I agree with ya! Kit and Nin's moments are squeal-worthy!!! :wub: And the way Nin takes her revenge is satisfying hehehe. :thumbup: I laughed evily when watching Nappa, Pope, Noke, and Nappit got their just desserts. More delicious desserts in store! Seriously can't wait until Nin and Kit's next encounter on Monday. :spin:

Oh, as for Guy and Vill's lakorn, nope, Kohn Teun isn't subbed yet. :( But I watched it through without subs anyway, and it was so worth it. My fever for them has cooled down, but as you can see, I'm still obsessed with them. :D I'm thinking of changing my siggie to show what I'm currently crazy for at the moment: my love for Janie and Ken P. and Smart and Ann in Qi Pao. xD But...I'm scared to, cause I heard that we are allowed only one gif/pic for our siggie; do you know if that is correct, Icy sis?

Thanks for liking the siggies, Icy dear! :grouphug: Love your gif of Janie, Ken, and Ploy as well. xD

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
For a second, I thought that was Rome in the picture. xD "What the heck is Rome doing in Raeng Ngao?!" Silly me, I can see now that it isn't him at all. :lol2: Awh, Moonin is using one of the pictures Veekit took of her to set on her desk... :wub: Why didn't she pick one of her and Kit together?! xD :scratchchin:
  • Lol. Rome??? hahha..
  • I also agree with ya. this is a good lakorn.

AikOm^_^

• Lol. Rome??? hahha..
  • I also agree with ya. this is a good lakorn.
I'm embarrased I even thought for a second that he was Rome. He doesn't even come close to looking like Rome. xD Well, except for two seconds in that pic. I even thought Rome and Janie were pairing up again ha! Glad to hear again, AyLove, that you're one of the many who enjoy Raeng Ngao. It's getting the rave it deserves. :thumbsup: Hooray for the cast of RN! :yahoo: :party:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Monday seem so long. I really love the pace of this lakorn and the strong Janie. I think Kane acting skill is not bad. It's my second time watching him. Raeng Ngao and the movie with Aum. Maybe he has chemistry with nang-ek older than him or he have more pression to act with A-list that why he do his best.

Waiting for next episode and like everyone here the Rape scene. LOL

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Monday seem so long. I really love the pace of this lakorn and the strong Janie. I think Kane acting skill is not bad. It's my second time watching him. Raeng Ngao and the movie with Aum. Maybe he has chemistry with nang-ek older than him or he have more pression to act with A-list that why he do his best.

Waiting for next episode and like everyone here the Rape scene. LOL
we cant deny .....we are all aniticipating the r scene....cant wait 2 c angry ken who becomes violent and does the unthinkable....will be so tense, loving it...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lmao. ahhhhhahah Rome. Lol

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Der, Tanya 's daughter is so cute . Janie 's as usually, gorgeous . Tanya, Jane, and Janie are so pretty. . LOL at your guys ' cms, we all 're wating for that scene huh, hope it wouldn't disappoint us, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: . I just know that the ratings of RN is so good. I'm happy for Janie , congrats to RN team

Icy sis, I agree with ya! Kit and Nin's moments are squeal-worthy!!! :wub: And the way Nin takes her revenge is satisfying hehehe. :thumbup: I laughed evily when watching Nappa, Pope, Noke, and Nappit got their just desserts. More delicious desserts in store! Seriously can't wait until Nin and Kit's next encounter on Monday. :spin:
Mee to my dear , i 'm giggling when Nin and Krit together, forget the age different b/w Janie and Ken. He looks so manly and clean . Waiting more Kiwi, Strawberry , Apple and Beefsteak :r-scene-pop-corn: :pervie: to come :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Oh, as for Guy and Vill's lakorn, nope, Kohn Teun isn't subbed yet. :( But I watched it through without subs anyway, and it was so worth it. My fever for them has cooled down, but as you can see, I'm still obsessed with them. :D I'm thinking of changing my siggie to show what I'm currently crazy for at the moment: my love for Janie and Ken P. and Smart and Ann in Qi Pao. xD But...I'm scared to, cause I heard that we are allowed only one gif/pic for our siggie; do you know if that is correct, Icy sis?
really, it's been a long time and nobody 's interesting to sub it huh, <_< <_< LOL, you like me, love to change the sig whenever we 're crazy about thing, i believe so, i 'm used to have 2 sigs in my signature, but now it only let me having one . I haven't check QP yet, still waiting for it ending. If not the one i'm really interested in, i always wait for it end and see it in sametime. Anyhow, i did check the storyline and pics, it 's resemble to CF , and RoyMai , that's why i'm not in hurry eventhough i like Ann, Atm, RN is my fever, nothing can compare to RN now, :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: .

Thanks for liking the siggies, Icy dear! :grouphug: Love your gif of Janie, Ken, and Ploy as well. xD
You're welcome girl, I love it too, Janie-Ken-Ploy are so so pretty , i really mean it, they're gorgeous and Ken is super handsome. I will make it bigger later, i'm wating for R scene of RN and make it to my sig, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is actually the talk of the town at Thailand at the moment.

I have a feeling Janie or Tanya might win an award for their aggressive roles in this lakorn.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
cr: as tagged.
Ahhhh, Blushing they make a fine couple , don't they? :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:
Wow, the revenge actually begins, the chaotic of Nappa family :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: . Excited to see the humiliation of Paw, yay, you go girl Nin

Janie and Jane must have been a lot fun while filming this serious scene

OMG, I can see her disgusting , hatred, and lusting glaze in Nin 's eyes. Give me a goose bump . :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

This lakorn is actually the talk of the town at Thailand at the moment.

I have a feeling Janie or Tanya might win an award for their aggressive roles in this lakorn.
Really, happy to hear about this :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: . Janie and the RN team 's doing a good job. if they 're actually got nominated, good luck both of them. Thanks Meadow