[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
after watched today episode I think Ken's ability to make a chemistry with his counterpart can make up his lack of appearance (based on other comments, not in my personal opinion though) albeit he just only starred in 2 lakorns and 1 movie, or maybe he just has the charm for older ladies :p

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks Meadow, Ken is so hot, Janie and Ploy are pretty, wow, Ken is hottest guy ever whom fans wanna their idols to be paired with, Janie, Ploy and Ken should be in a lakorn together, lol, just kidding :p :p :p , don;t wanna see Janie and Ken pairing up again, too many time,

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
so today's episode was super cute between Janie and Ken, they have great chemistry. But i'm so looking forward to next weeks episodes dangit, that's five days i have to wait..boohoo.oh what to watch in the meantime??

btw: i saw that clip of the calender.. oo lala.. I love Janie and Ken T. i might have to get myself a copy of that calender hehehe.. and seriously i don't mind seeing them in a lakorn maybe something more dramatic..since theyr'e typically in a romantic comedy. ::wishful thinking::

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • o m g!!! I am so totally buying the 2013 calendar!!!!! :D LOVE LOVE LOVE Ken/Janie. hah.And Ploy is also with them too. Hahaha. So funny in the vdo when Janie and Ploy said that they're both here to shoot a photoshoot with KEN PHUPOOM! ahahhah.. Cute.
  • Ken and Janie are so cute at 0:47-0:52. Janie making fun of Ken and he took the ipad away from her..haha..Miss them.
-----------------------------------
  • Alright, back to the lakorn.hah. aww. Strong Janie is in LOVE with Ken.But it's like she is forbidden to be in love with him. :cry: Felt so sad for her. The scene when Janie was looking at the photo of Mootha and Ken and the photo of her and Ken. When she looks at the one with Mootha and Ken, she said "He love you,right?" then she turns to the one of her and him,she said " He don't love me." :cry: Looks like she really wants to tell him the true that she's not Mootha but she's actually Moonin,Mootha's twin sister. Another sad scene was when she and Ken came out of the club and she said to him that sometime she wants him to called her Nin instead of Tha. Then he replied something back to her that broke her heart. aww.. sad..
  • Can't wait for next week episode. It's pay-back time.hahha..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
after watched today episode I think Ken's ability to make a chemistry with his counterpart can make up his lack of appearance (based on other comments, not in my personal opinion though) albeit he just only starred in 2 lakorns and 1 movie, or maybe he just has the charm for older ladies :p
omg i was thinking the same

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
  • o m g!!! I am so totally buying the 2013 calendar!!!!! :D LOVE LOVE LOVE Ken/Janie. hah.And Ploy is also with them too. Hahaha. So funny in the vdo when Janie and Ploy said that they're both here to shoot a photoshoot with KEN PHUPOOM! ahahhah.. Cute.
  • Ken and Janie are so cute at 0:47-0:52. Janie making fun of Ken and he took the ipad away from her..haha..Miss them.
-----------------------------------
  • Alright, back to the lakorn.hah. aww. Strong Janie is in LOVE with Ken.But it's like she is forbidden to be in love with him. :cry: Felt so sad for her. The scene when Janie was looking at the photo of Mootha and Ken and the photo of her and Ken. When she looks at the one with Mootha and Ken, she said "He love you,right?" then she turns to the one of her and him,she said " He don't love me." :cry: Looks like she really wants to tell him the true that she's not Mootha but she's actually Moonin,Mootha's twin sister. Another sad scene was when she and Ken came out of the club and she said to him that sometime she wants him to called her Nin instead of Tha. Then he replied something back to her that broke her heart. aww.. sad..
  • Can't wait for next week episode. It's pay-back time.hahha..
hi AyLove (its me tikaff just changed name). thanks for sharing your lovely tots of ken janie....they are so cute and yeah i'll get the calendar and look at kj everyday <3 kj too much. i've love to c them in new lakorn, never get tired of my kj....

last nite's epi was full of sweetness between our lovebirds, though dun understand love the drama, will go to ladyofdarkness for recap.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ken starting to grow on me...his appearance might not be tat good like others but he sure can have chem with his co-star...love him and Love Janie...lot of sweet sence today...felt really bad for Tha girlfriend...

icyplace

sarNie Adult
btw: there's the clip of the calender shoot ^_^

credit: jades2010
Ah finally, can make to this thread, out of power b/c of Sandy, lol, anyway, Love the clip, thanks lilmissmii. Ken and Janie and Ploy are so cute,

btw: i saw that clip of the calender.. oo lala.. I love Janie and Ken T. i might have to get myself a copy of that calender hehehe.. and seriously i don't mind seeing them in a lakorn maybe something more dramatic..since theyr'e typically in a romantic comedy. ::wishful thinking::
  • So funny in the vdo when Janie and Ploy said that they're both here to shoot a photoshoot with KEN PHUPOOM! ahahhah.. Cute.
LOL at Janie and Ploy 's joke by teasing Ken T and Ken P They must have a lot fun while shooting the calender. Even i love Ken T and Janie to death, i still don't wanna see them again now, but if they do slap/kiss/R , Count me in, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Thanks Aylove for the spoiler, I 'm still waiting for ep 10 to be uploading, i keep checking LadyofDarkness 's blog every hour for the recaps , :p :p , i'm so much in love with RN and Ken-Janie :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: . It's good that i didn't see Ann's version, so everything is new to me, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Me too I want Ken T and Janie reunite in slap-kiss . Finally some sweet moment for Moonin and Veekit before Janie take action for revenge. Janie look really nice with her blue dress in the club. Seems like she want to tell him that she's not Mootha and felt so sad for her when she ran to the taxi. Don't know what Veekit said to make her sad.

Waiting to read the recaps. OMG next Monday seems so long.

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
I'm pretty sure Ken said "Nin?? Oh you mean like a Ninja!" and then something along the lines of, You will always be Mootha to me.

But I don't speak Thai so yeah.

WTF is up with Noke. That guy is a sleazebag anyways though, in his mind, he literally thought he was taking advantage of her, while she was passed out. And then he saw the blood and was like yeah, haha she was a virgin! (though we know she wasn't). Like bitch, are you serious? You just (in your mind) raped this girl, even though the audience knows it was just a trick up Noke's sleeve.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
so today's episode was super cute between Janie and Ken, they have great chemistry. But i'm so looking forward to next weeks episodes dangit, that's five days i have to wait..boohoo.oh what to watch in the meantime??

cant agree more wif u lilmissmii, i cant ever get tired of watching ken and janie, i love janie and kenT so much.....and hope for their reunion drama wif a big beautiful wedding and in between r .....so longing .......

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Me too I want Ken T and Janie reunite in slap-kiss . Finally some sweet moment for Moonin and Veekit before Janie take action for revenge. Janie look really nice with her blue dress in the club. Seems like she want to tell him that she's not Mootha and felt so sad for her when she ran to the taxi. Don't know what Veekit said to make her sad.

Waiting to read the recaps. OMG next Monday seems so long.
hi may1363 ....love love love kenT and janie so much and would so love to c their next drama...hoping

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hi AyLove (its me tikaff just changed name). thanks for sharing your lovely tots of ken janie....they are so cute and yeah i'll get the calendar and look at kj everyday <3 kj too much. i've love to c them in new lakorn, never get tired of my kj....

last nite's epi was full of sweetness between our lovebirds, though dun understand love the drama, will go to ladyofdarkness for recap.
  • Ha. hi tikaff. thanks for letting me know you changed your name. now i have to remember your new name.hah.. anyway,no problem. love ken/janie. hopefully they come back soon. :)