[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh nice to see Lome finally commenting in lakorn threads again and Hi Fun! This lakorn lured me out of my lurking.

I'm pretty sure they will probably turn it into a willing scene somehow >.< maybe Veekit insults her afterwards and makes her angry at him? I haven't seen an R scene between pranangs since what 08 or so?

I have a feeling Moonin in this one will be much more fierce than Ann's version of Moonin.

Tomorrowwwwwwwwwwww!

Side Note: I'm loving Tanya too even if her characters is a little beepy sometimes, but it's hard to not sympathize with her minus the hiring people do hurt Mootha -.-

fun

Expired Sarnie
tina i miss 2008. i think that was the year a lot of members, old and new, participated the most. the year 2010 was quite a year too with 4hjhkk.

idk in a sense i do sympathize with nopnappa but then she turns me 180.

icyplace

sarNie Adult

cr: as tagged.
thanks Meadow for the pics, OMG, I love these pics, look at Nin, lol, wanna see cat fighting 's scenes, Nin will make all of you suffering, :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

I like Tanya 's expression on last pic, she 's so lost and supprised, and Janie, both pics, :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: good good, so cold

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ken is decent looking. Not bad. Janie is looking gorgeous. I can only watch a drama when I'm watching a comedy also. Good relief with Mark & Kimmy lakorn in the weekends with this lakorn during the week.

YeuCandy

sarNie Egg
Today fight scene is not as good as the old one. Ann did a way better fight scene with her smacking using her purse and she didn't get smack back. Janie got smack at first and also had her hair pulled. The scene was also shorter than the old version. I wanted it longer.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Just finished watching today episode. I thought the slap scene between strong Janie and Tanya could of have more slapping going on.hjahha. Since, I have never seen/watched Ann's version I wouldn't know how to compare and contrast.hah. But whatever, it was good to see Janie slaps Tanya in the face. Not only her but her sister too.hahah.
  • Seems like strong Janie is falling for Ken because of is niceness. :)
  • That girl who acts all innocent in front of everybody is so annoy. I dislike her character the most in here. I don't understand why her character is being pay attention to so much.I know she's the spy and all these stuff but still her character is like "uh". I bet she;'s going to trick Ken's friend into marrying her. And that so-call brother of hers is her boyfriend too. I just know it. Haha.. Her so-call brother and her probably got something planned. They probably going to used them all for money.
  • Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

c: as tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love love today episode...everyone is getting their turn!!! Oh I cannot wait for da two girl turn...gosh I wanna hit tat cry baby two face girl...can't wait to see tomorrow epi...Plus Janie look gorgeous in today episode...I felt sorry for Nappa family...it like everything in their family is about to fall apart...

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Today Episode was soo good.. awesome to see Nin give that Napa a slap across that face.. Janie is portraying the character so well, not just with the acting but with her facial expression. Can totally feel the pain in her whenever there's any kind of mentioning about Tha. awesome.. Can't wait for tomorrow episode, suppose to be some cute scene between Nin and Ken.. yippee. but the sucky part is that i have to wait 5 days to watch it again.. smh.. lol

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I don't see ANn's version too, but I like this one, It's normal for people attacking and getting actack back :coverlaf: :coverlaf: , at the end, who score more, lol, the coworkers are stunning, same goes with both men, i keep rewinding the slapping scene :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: , omg, i feel so fun. Janie is gorgeous as aways, her hair to die for, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i love how her eyes are so fierce and when she smirks, i get chill :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: , good job, love this ep,

. Can totally feel the pain in her whenever there's any kind of mentioning about Tha. awesome..
second this lilmissmii, i can feel her pain in her eyes , i nearly cry when she sat while Nip getting her a cup of tea/coffee . I think when Nappa slapping her, her reaction as Tha got slap, and slowly she slaps her back to return, each of her attack in a slow motion of Tha , but in other away around :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: , feeling her sister humiliiation and pain, omg , :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: again, good job Janie and the Team, even i don't understand thai, and haven't read recaps from LadyofDarkness, i can feel it, love love love it :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
Came across this video - it's Tanya's daughter .. she's a pretty good singer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPYoBl8DuJQ

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
I'm excited for tomorrow.

I didn't understand the two gays guys scene. Duh they are obviously gay but wth? Were they trying to rape someone in that video?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Well...I actually thought the slap/fight scene was pretty intense. I don't remember Ann's version...need to rewatch so I can make a fair comparison. Overall...I'm enjoying this version.