[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks Meadow and Aylove for pics and Clip, wow, Ken looks so hot , and Janie looks so pretty as usually. , really like RN so far

PS: Out of topic. Any body knows why i can't edit my signature? it always appears an error when i change my sign? Thanks

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Thanks Meadow and Aylove for pics and Clip, wow, Ken looks so hot , and Janie looks so pretty as usually. , really like RN so far

PS: Out of topic. Any body knows why i can't edit my signature? it always appears an error when i change my sign? Thanks
that happened to me too but mine went away after a couple months

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • ^ I think she hates her b/c Tanya is basically better than her in everything.
  • I felt kind of bad for her b/c she think that her husband is a good husband to her unlike Tanya's husband but I think and I'm sure that her husband is gay. Sad. She doesn't even know. :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling Napit's husband is gay. Haven't seen the old version so I don't know. Just assuming based off his actions.
  • Yeah,I'm sure that he's gay b/c of his behaviors around her and the guy friend who always come pick him up.I kind of thought he was gay from his first scene anyway but i wasn't sure. His character is just too quiet like i know his role isn't a major role but he's just too quiet like he's hiding a secret. Anyway,I'm watching today episode right now. Comment later on my thought about this. Mootha killing herself. Just sad. :(

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omfg, just finished watching Tonight Show w/the 4 main cast. The host asked Ken what was his fav scene in the lakorn and his response was, "The scene where he rapes Mooin." Lol...he was so funny, got the cast and audience heaping!
Watch it here:
Credits: CiNNtv3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmg-Aew0vrI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsKt_7e2SrU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz7WBeA7A1Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omfg, just finished watching Tonight Show w/the 4 main cast. The host asked Ken what was his fav scene in the lakorn and his response was, "The scene where he rapes Mooin." Lol...he was so funny, got the cast and audience heaping!
Watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmg-Aew0vrI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsKt_7e2SrU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz7WBeA7A1Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I was just done watching tat clip is Ken is so handsome while Janie is so bootiful!! Tanya is so gorgeous!!! Waiting to watch Ep.7

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Just finish watching epi 7.Woot. The scene when Mootha said her last words to her parents was so sad. I kind of got tears on my eyes. :cry: So sad.
  • Strong Janie is here. I kind of thought the opening to her character would be more better than that.Ha. but it's okay. I find it funny how she doesn't know anything.And when she asked them question who is this and that. Like the scene when she and Ken went out and eat. She doesn't know what to order so she told him to order instead b/c she doesn't remember what she like to eat and not to eat.hahah. If someone said that to me i'll be like "What??!" hahah.
  • I can't wait for tomorrow episode.That's when she takes action. Today was just only the introduction of her and her finding out this and that.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
This lakorn is surprisingly addicting to me. Hard to believe that at first, I wasn't looking forward to Janie and Ken P's pairing and was even kind of against it, since Janie is 10+ years older than Ken, and I find the age difference disturbing. But now, that no longer applies to it. Ken P and Janie are adorable and hot together!!! :faint: :spicy: Their chemistry is sparkling, even if it's not the strongest spark out there. :D There are so many things I wanted to say for this lakorn. That was the first of them. Here comes the rest.

True, some parts aren't as exciting, especially towards the beginning, but it's still an entertaining lakorn so far. Lots of drama from the workplace to family households to the characters' everyday lives. Despite Mootha's (Janie) love for Pope (Pip), I find her relationship with Veekit (Ken) endearing, especially the depth of Kit's feelings for Tha. I've seen many people commenting on how annoying Ken's teeth are, but I've also seen there are some people who are impressed with his portrayal of Kit's character. And I want to say that since this is the first time I've ever watch Ken P. on screen, I'm really impressed with him. :) Not to say that he's perfect, oh no. There are a few flaws, but I believe that that's how every actor and actress start first in the industry, and I strongly believe he will improve. His acting is believable and appealing to me. :D Now, many people have commented about his teeth. While I agree that his teeth isn't his best feature, Ken's still one good-looking and cute guy. :wub: Nobody's perfect, and if you're willing to look past an actor/actress's external look, it's what's inside and their personalities that matters, and that applies to every human (ok, I'm speaking words of wisdom, but I know I'm a hypocrite. :D).

Back to Ken's teeth: I'm not annoyed with or distracted by his teeth whenever he speaks at all. I find them tolerable (and I'm more focused on his acting than teeth). ;) If anything, I find that the actress playing Nappa's (Tanya) oldest daughter, her teeth are more unappealing than Ken's. Not to say that her teeth are bad (they're actually pretty teeth), but it's bothersome to me whenever she speaks, so I find her mouth troubling sometimes. But she's actually not too bad with her character portrayal so far, so I'm looking past the petty issues. :) I just wanted to point out that Ken's teeth aren't as distracting to me as hers. :lol:

Next thing on the list. I remember when my family was watching Janie's Yok Lai Mek ("Cloud Jade") in which Pip played as her father, I thought that despite their daughter and father relationship in there, there was a spark between Janie and Pip. :whahuh: :yes: (In fact, [although I didn't watch Cloud Jade in details, I knew enough about the storyline], I was actually hoping for Pip's character to like Janie's character, since there was some kind of magnetism between their two characters. It would be disturbing for some people since he used to date her mom and was even engaged with her, so be glad they turned out to be father and daughter! xD) Since I haven't followed this thread before it aired for a long time, I don't know if anybody ever bought this interesting fact up. Even though Pope's character is a big-time jerk, Janie and Pip are quite hot together. It is a little disturbing to see them together like this in Raeng Ngao, since they played father and daughter in Cloud Jade, but since I've never really seen them as father and daughter (despite my admiration of their relationship in there), I still like them "pairing up" in RN.

Now about Tanya. I personally find her portrayal of Nappa worthwhile. It's a joy to watch her here. But in real life, you'd get arrested for hitting and slapping women, even though they may have been cheating with your husband. Unless, Thailand is just that different from the U.S. :lol2: I find it funny yet sad how she gets away with hitting Tha and Pope's previous mistress (ooy! Talking about her, I didn't find her sexy or pretty at all. Maybe because she looked too much like Pinky? I wonder if that's what the producer/director was trying to go for. When she was revealing her "sexy" self in Episode 1, I cracked up so bad, because she wasn't appealing at all... No offense. :)) Nappa's pain when she found out that Tha and Pope were having an affair was heart-breaking, and I'm sure that was EXACTLY how Tanya felt when she found out about Pinky and Peck. She played it so perfectly because she went through precisely the same thing!! :teary: I get the feeling that when Nappa was holding onto her youngest, bratty daughter while the daughter was sleeping upon finding out about Pope's unfaithfulness once again, that that was exactly what Tanya did in real life with her daughter, Leah. She was pouring all her real emotions in those two heart-wrenching scenes... I do agree with most of you who have said that Nappa and Pope should be better parents for their kids are mostly responsible for how they turned out.

Now, for Janie's character, Mootha... I can't believe the majority of you guys hated her so much! :shock2: Awh, I find her character so pitiful, sad, and tragic. True, she shouldn't have messed with another woman's husband, but she was so in love with him, and he was her ideal man. (Although, she should have been smarter to realize that Kit is more loyal and loving to her than Pope :lol:). The difference between Tha and Pope's previous mistress(es) (and Pinky) is that she truly loves him and isn't in it for cheap sex or the thrill of sleeping with another woman's husband or somebody you're just mutually attracted to. She believed that he truly loved her and would really divorce his wife to marry her. I don't find Tha's fantasies about her happy future with Pope creepy as most of you think. I find it normal, for haven't most of you daydream/fantasize about your favorite actors or anybody you like? ^_^ I can understand how it's creepy when she fantasized about being Pope's children's new mother, but it's understandable to me because she believed she would be a better mother for them and a better wife to him. I've never seen KA-team's version, but Janie's portrayal of Mootha is cute and believable. There are a few minor flaws, in which sometimes Janie's not too convincing with her weak and nice look, but still, she's able to pull it off! Kudos, Janie! :highfive: And Kudos to Ken!!! :wub: Oh, and while I do agree that Tha should have quit seeing Pope, even though she has already sinned with him, she's a naive girl who just want to believe in the best of the man she loved... Sad. I truly feel for her; the thing is, I don't find Janie's character a vindictive or evil girl who purposely destroyed another woman's marriage/family. She just wanted to be loved, but she unluckily found the wrong kind and messed up her life. It's human to do that, and she should have changed her life around, but instead she feels so worthless and helpless she wants to end her own life. :teary: Oh, and I also think it wasn't dumb of her to want a baby. She's a loving person who wants a child with the man she loved. It was bittersweet to see her happy when she found out she was pregnant...*sniff* And it was heart-wrenching for me when she bought the wedding dress for herself. Awh, poor Tha!

Let's see...any closing thoughts? Oh yeah, love it when Kit always came to Tha's rescue! So hot whenever he pops up to save her!! But dear Ken needs to work on his fight scenes! :rofl: As much as I love Kit's love/relationship with Tha, I sincerely hope that he'll end up loving Moonin for who she is, and not because she looks like Tha. Hmm, oh yeah. Looking forward to strong Moonin's appearance. I am so ready to see Noke, the slutty girl who likes Kit, Nappa's sister, and Pope suffering Nin's wrath. These four are the main ones I want to see get punished. :D Looking forward to Nin and Kit's relationship as well! Two of Tha's office friends are quite pretty (the actress with the funny short hairstyle, and the other one with glasses); I especially find the one with glasses beautiful; hope they will remain true to Mootha/Moonin! Oh, one last thing. I hecka love Kit and Tha's last scene with each other. That was a beautiful touch, and it's only fitting that he's to be the last person she ever saw at the office. Mootha's sad and smiling face and Veekit's worried and emotional expressions were haunting. No words can describe that magnificent scene. A lot was being said there; from regret to appreciation to concern, among other things. Loved it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Ken is hilarious! He said he's never R anyone before. It's cute how he was all excited about shooting the R scene.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is surprisingly addicting to me. Hard to believe that at first, I wasn't looking forward to Janie and Ken P's pairing and was even kind of against it, since Janie is 10+ years older than Ken, and I find the age difference disturbing. But now, that no longer applies to it. Ken P and Janie are adorable and hot together!!! :faint: :spicy: Their chemistry is sparkling, even if it's not the strongest spark out there. :D There are so many things I wanted to say for this lakorn. That was the first of them. Here comes the rest.

True, some parts aren't as exciting, especially towards the beginning, but it's still an entertaining lakorn so far. Lots of drama from the workplace to family households to the characters' everyday lives. Despite Mootha's (Janie) love for Pope (Pip), I find her relationship with Veekit (Ken) endearing, especially the depth of Kit's feelings for Tha. I've seen many people commenting on how annoying Ken's teeth are, but I've also seen there are some people who are impressed with his portrayal of Kit's character. And I want to say that since this is the first time I've ever watch Ken P. on screen, I'm really impressed with him. :) Not to say that he's perfect, oh no. There are a few flaws, but I believe that that's how every actor and actress start first in the industry, and I strongly believe he will improve. His acting is believable and appealing to me. :D Now, many people have commented about his teeth. While I agree that his teeth isn't his best feature, Ken's still one good-looking and cute guy. :wub: Nobody's perfect, and if you're willing to look past an actor/actress's external look, it's what's inside and their personalities that matters, and that applies to every human (ok, I'm speaking words of wisdom, but I know I'm a hypocrite. :D).

Back to Ken's teeth: I'm not annoyed with or distracted by his teeth whenever he speaks at all. I find them tolerable (and I'm more focused on his acting than teeth). ;) If anything, I find that the actress playing Nappa's (Tanya) oldest daughter, her teeth are more unappealing than Ken's. Not to say that her teeth are bad (they're actually pretty teeth), but it's bothersome to me whenever she speaks, so I find her mouth troubling sometimes. But she's actually not too bad with her character portrayal so far, so I'm looking past the petty issues. :) I just wanted to point out that Ken's teeth aren't as distracting to me as hers. :lol:

Next thing on the list. I remember when my family was watching Janie's Yok Lai Mek ("Cloud Jade") in which Pip played as her father, I thought that despite their daughter and father relationship in there, there was a spark between Janie and Pip. :whahuh: :yes: (In fact, [although I didn't watch Cloud Jade in details, I knew enough about the storyline], I was actually hoping for Pip's character to like Janie's character, since there was some kind of magnetism between their two characters. It would be disturbing for some people since he used to date her mom and was even engaged with her, so be glad they turned out to be father and daughter! xD) Since I haven't followed this thread before it aired for a long time, I don't know if anybody ever bought this interesting fact up. Even though Pope's character is a big-time jerk, Janie and Pip are quite hot together. It is a little disturbing to see them together like this in Raeng Ngao, since they played father and daughter in Cloud Jade, but since I've never really seen them as father and daughter (despite my admiration of their relationship in there), I still like them "pairing up" in RN.

Now about Tanya. I personally find her portrayal of Nappa worthwhile. It's a joy to watch her here. But in real life, you'd get arrested for hitting and slapping women, even though they may have been cheating with your husband. Unless, Thailand is just that different from the U.S. :lol2: I find it funny yet sad how she gets away with hitting Tha and Pope's previous mistress (ooy! Talking about her, I didn't find her sexy or pretty at all. Maybe because she looked too much like Pinky? I wonder if that's what the producer/director was trying to go for. When she was revealing her "sexy" self in Episode 1, I cracked up so bad, because she wasn't appealing at all... No offense. :)) Nappa's pain when she found out that Tha and Pope were having an affair was heart-breaking, and I'm sure that was EXACTLY how Tanya felt when she found out about Pinky and Peck. She played it so perfectly because she went through precisely the same thing!! :teary: I get the feeling that when Nappa was holding onto her youngest, bratty daughter while the daughter was sleeping upon finding out about Pope's unfaithfulness once again, that that was exactly what Tanya did in real life with her daughter, Leah. She was pouring all her real emotions in those two heart-wrenching scenes... I do agree with most of you who have said that Nappa and Pope should be better parents for their kids are mostly responsible for how they turned out.

Now, for Janie's character, Mootha... I can't believe the majority of you guys hated her so much! :shock2: Awh, I find her character so pitiful, sad, and tragic. True, she shouldn't have messed with another woman's husband, but she was so in love with him, and he was her ideal man. (Although, she should have been smarter to realize that Kit is more loyal and loving to her than Pope :lol:). The difference between Tha and Pope's previous mistress(es) (and Pinky) is that she truly loves him and isn't in it for cheap sex or the thrill of sleeping with another woman's husband or somebody you're just mutually attracted to. She believed that he truly loved her and would really divorce his wife to marry her. I don't find Tha's fantasies about her happy future with Pope creepy as most of you think. I find it normal, for haven't most of you daydream/fantasize about your favorite actors or anybody you like? ^_^ I can understand how it's creepy when she fantasized about being Pope's children's new mother, but it's understandable to me because she believed she would be a better mother for them and a better wife to him. I've never seen KA-team's version, but Janie's portrayal of Mootha is cute believable. There are a few minor flaws, in which sometimes Janie's not too convincing with her weak and nice look, but still, she's able to pull it off! Kudos, Janie! :highfive: And Kudos to Ken!!! :wub: Oh, and while I do agree that Tha should have quit seeing Pope, even though she has already sinned with him, she's a naive girl who just want to believe in the best of the man she loved... Sad. I truly feel for her; the thing is, I don't find Janie's character a vindictive or evil girl who purposely destroyed another woman's marriage/family. She just wanted to be loved, but she unluckily found the wrong kind and messed up her life. It's human to do that, and she should have changed her life around, but instead she feels so worthless and helpless she wants to end her own life. :teary:

Let's see...any closing thoughts? Oh yeah, love it when Kit always came to Tha's rescue! So hot whenever he pops up to save her!! But dear Ken needs to work on his fight scenes! :rofl: As much as I love Kit's love/relationship with Tha, I sincerely hope that he'll end up loving Moonin for who she is, and not because she looks like Tha. Hmm, oh yeah. Looking forward to strong Moonin's appearance. I am so ready to see Noke, the slutty girl who likes Kit, Nappa's sister, and Pope suffering Nin's wrath. These four are the main ones I want to see get punished. :D Looking forward to Nin and Kit's relationship as well!

wow you said it perfectly!!! I couldn't agree with you more ::high five::

AikOm^_^

Watch it here:
https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player
:lmao: Oh, gosh, that is too darn funnie!!!! Thanks for telling us what he was saying during that clip. Ken, you're too cute and hot!!! xD I am so looking forward to the R scene. :pervie: I was giggling and smiling so wide when watching the mini clip of the R scene. Janie and Ken look too sexy together!! :spicy:

I was just done watching tat clip is Ken is so handsome while Janie is so bootiful!! Tanya is so gorgeous!!! Waiting to watch Ep.7
I agree; both Janie and Tanya were too beautiful for words. They were practically angels!!! :wub: Love both their outfits, hairstyles (especially Janie's), makeup, everything during the show!!! Even though Janie was wearing pants, gosh dang, she looked smokin' hot in them! Ken and Pip were so handsome as well. Ken keeps looking better and better!!! xD

LOL! Ken is hilarious! He said he's never R anyone before. It's cute how he was all excited about shooting the R scene.
Awh, thanks for sharing! I agree, that is too darn cute of him. He knows how to make girls like me melt! :blush:

AikOm^_^

wow you said it perfectly!!! I couldn't agree with you more ::high five::
I had to go back and edit my previous post, so there were a few new things I added. But cool! I'm pleased to hear you think the same as well! :) :grouphug: The majority of people believe Tha got what she deserved, but I don't believe that. Yes, it isn't right of her to continue an affair with another woman's husband, but she doesn't deserve all the bad things that have happened to her; like I stated, she isn't a malicious girl who wanted to ruin a marriage and family; she did it unintentionally when she believed Pope's lies about loving her and about Nappa being a cold-hearted wife. She dragged herself in too deep when she continued loving him and giving all to him. Ahhh, poor Mootha!!! :teary:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
jumped to watch today's ep, omg, so sad, i cried when weak janie died, sniff sniff.
Thanks for pics and clips , Alice and everybody. Wow, janie 's gorgeous in those pic, love love love her eyes and hair. Ken is so cute

PS: thanks Maiko for your thought, it helps me understand Tha more b/c i don't understand what they said