[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think Moonin loves Moontha though cuz they were kinda distance for a long time. i'm not really familliar w/ the Moontha parts cuz i couldn't stand her weak character so i just never bother to watch her scenes lol. but when Moonin showed up, i remembered she told her friend that after doing some thinking she planned to go back to Thailand to take care of her weak sister and start fresh w/ Moontha, but before she could do that Moontha already passed away. so i think she was out for revenge to those who took away that chance, and also for her own conscience cuz she felt guilty most of the time. maybe she thinks that she had to do something to make her feel better. aside from that i still think Moonin loves her sister but just not that strong.
but i don't blame the sisters for not being close especially being twins, it more like their mother fault.
From the orginal I got the feeling that Moonin loved Mootha more than Mootha love Moonin, or maybe its just the fact that Mootha died and Moonin comes to realize how much she loves her little sister. But to say they didn't love each other is out of the question. They may each live in the shadow of one another, but they don't despite or is indifferent to each other. I remember Moonin taking to her friend about how their parents didn't raise them correctly. You can feel how much Moonin loves her sister, and regret not knowing and being w/ her more.

About the revenge, after watching the original twice, I concluded that initially Moonin wanted to find out what happen to her sister, and to avenge her sister's death and ESPECIALLY the unborn child, because no matter what happen between Pope, Nappa, and Tha, no one deserved to suffer to the point of commiting suicide. But deep down Nin took revenge because she felt respoinsible for the death of Tha, and she felt she was responsible to take action. She said outload that she was the one who pushed Tha to the evilness of the city, the evilness of Janepope. And I think that along with Veekit was what stopped her in the end. Tha knew she was take revenge for all the wrong reasons.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, this scene where Veekhit (Ken) looks through the beach pictures of him and Mootha (the dumb Janie) and began to cry, I really felt it for him. Even though he is unsure of his feelings towards her, he pities her. Great job Ken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uud_KlDVKWs&feature=relmfu

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think tomorrow's episode is the scene where Tanya slaps weak Janie at the stairs in front of everyone.

c: as tagged

I guess someone play that scene when she rolls on the stairs for her.hahah..

c: RN's FB

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
From the orginal I got the feeling that Moonin loved Mootha more than Mootha love Moonin, or maybe its just the fact that Mootha died and Moonin comes to realize how much she loves her little sister. But to say they didn't love each other is out of the question. They may each live in the shadow of one another, but they don't despite or is indifferent to each other. I remember Moonin taking to her friend about how their parents didn't raise them correctly. You can feel how much Moonin loves her sister, and regret not knowing and being w/ her more.

About the revenge, after watching the original twice, I concluded that initially Moonin wanted to find out what happen to her sister, and to avenge her sister's death and ESPECIALLY the unborn child, because no matter what happen between Pope, Nappa, and Tha, no one deserved to suffer to the point of commiting suicide. But deep down Nin took revenge because she felt respoinsible for the death of Tha, and she felt she was responsible to take action. She said outload that she was the one who pushed Tha to the evilness of the city, the evilness of Janepope. And I think that along with Veekit was what stopped her in the end. Tha knew she was take revenge for all the wrong reasons.
maybe u haven't finish reading my entire comment, but i think i made u misunderstood w/ my first sentence saying that moonin doesn't loved moontha then later in the post saying that moonin loved moontha lol, wasn't thinking much while writing that lol..anyway, what i mean is that moonin loves her sister but not that strong like other twins normally do. but like i said i don't blame them since they were borne in such an unhealthy environment created by their mother. any kind of relationship include parents and children always need time to build up, but we could see clearly in the lakorn that most of the time moonin and moontha were at each other throat. when they were little their mother clearly treated moonin badly but moontha was being passive and didn't even tried to be nice to her sister. then when their mother figured out that moonin can "benefit" her, she turned 180 degree and started to treat moonin better than moontha. i don't think moontha hated her sister for that cuz from what she told Vikit i think all she had for her sister was respect and admiration, but again as a weak person moontha mostly stay passive while moonin found it hard to get close to her sister. later when moonin talked to her friend about moontha, to me what i saw most strongly from her was guilt rather than love. yes i think she loved her sister and didn't realize that until after she investigated the cause of moontha's death. i think the twins didn't exactly hate each other but from the way they were raised they didn't exactly have that strong connection or love b/w them either , at least it wasn't for moonin until after moontha's death. i think the twins were more like victims of their mother's unthinkable acts in the past.
i totally agreed w/ u that moonin took revenge cuz she felt responsible for her sister's death. the more she knew about the truths the more she regretted and the more she felt guilty. though i always think the one who should feel guilty and all should be their mother, if their mother didn't treat them differently then moontha wouldn't go to the city. one thing i still don't understand is that why didn't they have at least a few scenes where the mother should say something like apologized to their daughters cuz after all she was the one that started out the whole thing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nin wanted a chance to reconnect with Tha but that chance was taken away. Nin knew well that Tha knew it was wrong to commit adultery but there must have been a glitch. And she was right, there was Pope. He lied and manipulated the innocent and naïve Tha.

Explicitly, Nin took revenge because she thought Tha was forced to take her own life but she found out that no one made that decision for Tha. What I mean by that is that Tha was the one who chose that path on her own account. Analytically, there’s more to that (that is why this was such a great lakorn). Nin and Tha loved each other but because they were raised a certain way, it was difficult to show it physically (you know as in complimenting each other, hugs, and kisses). It is not explicit in the lakorn, but just off Nin’s actions and how she narrative here and there in the lakorn, supports that. There’s also guilt involved- twinless twin.

A twinless twin is a person who had a twin who has died. There are many causes for such losses and different issues facing each type of twin loss. Some twinless twins feel guilt that they have survived/lived when their twin did not. Others may feel the need to live for two and do the things their twin cannot. In Nin’s case, she is still alive while her sister is dead. Another reason to extract revenge was because Nin felt that Tha did not have the opportunity to seek revenge because Tha was so fragile.

I am a twinless twin. I am close with my sisters, but there had always been this feeling that something was missing. And when I found out I had a twin that died at birth, mystery solved. I now know why I feel the way I feel then. And even now, I sometimes feel guilty that I survived and she did not. What makes me feel even worse; she did not have a proper funeral. In my culture the funeral ritual is not necessary for a still born. Actually I don’t even know why, how or when she died (whether she was already dead in the womb or she was strangled during birth by an umbilical cord, etc). My parents never spoke of it. They don’t even like me bringing it up.

This is based on the previous version of Raeng Ngao, Ken and Ann.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I am a twinless twin. I am close with my sisters, but there had always been this feeling that something was missing. And when I found out I had a twin that died at birth, mystery solved. I now know why I feel the way I feel then. And even now, I sometimes feel guilty that I survived and she did not. What makes me feel even worse; she did not have a proper funeral. In my culture the funeral ritual is not necessary for a still born. Actually I don’t even know why, how or when she died (whether she was already dead in the womb or she was strangled during birth by an umbilical cord, etc). My parents never spoke of it. They don’t even like me bringing it up.

This is based on the previous version of Raeng Ngao, Ken and Ann.
i'm very sorry to hear that and thank you for sharing your story w/ us. i hope u won't feel guilty anymore :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just finish watching episode 5 and wow, it was crazy with all those slapping and yelling towards the middle to end.
The only two words I'll said about Weak Janie is NAIVE and STUPID. I understand that the ugly uncle lie to her and
that she believe him but still woman, you are just stupid. When will she learn that he is lying to her and that he's a selfish
bastard.Don't she sees that when Tanya asked the ugly uncle that one question,forgot what it was but I think it was
something like "Tell her you only love her" in front of everyone, he didn't replied back but only looked down. He only
cares about his pride. At that part I actually thought she would realize that he's lying to her but nope i guess she got
all soften up after he call her. Man,this girl.hahha,Anyway,I can't wait until the sister come into the story.

Sad,Ken P shouldn't felt at fault at all. Only b/c he forgot to tell Mootha that Tanya and the ugly uncle used to be
in love during those days but he only told her the argument parts they're having that doesn't have to mean he
should think it was also his fault to why Mootha have fall for the ugly uncle.

i bet that the one girl who have been telling Tanya's sister about Mootha and the ugly uncle, she have
a thing for Ken P. She annoys me.Someone needs to slap her fake self up.hhah.. I don't really like her.
I know her duty is to lie to everyone that she's a sweet and innocent girl but then she really bugs me with
all these lying.

I think next week should be the episode when the sister comes back. Hoping it is.

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
WOW in episode 5 Tanya played the role really well. I actually can feel her pain and I feel bad for her. She's the one who has been trying to keep the family together, her husband doesn't help her at all on top of that he always cheats on her. Tanya has also been nice to Janie, but she betrayed her. I like Tanya here. not gonna lie.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I cannot stop thinking about Tanya's real life situation when seeing her act this role. She's doing a PERFECT job, but I wonder what she's thinking. She's an amazing actress, although I can't stand her voice most of the time. When she's hurting and crying...it makes me wonder if those are her true feelings. I feel bad and it makes me want to stop watching.

YeuCandy

sarNie Egg
I wonder when the strong Janie is going to come. I really want to see her act as Moonin. That when it will start to be interesting. I also watch the old version of Ken and Ann. I really like the part when Ann act as Moonin. She is so good. I hope Janie can do just as good or better when she plays Moonin.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't seen episode 5, but from ppl commt I can sense I will not like tha or nappa. I wish I can have sympathize with both of them but it is back to square 1. I now feel like it will be useless to watch when Nin comes into the picture.

cecilia

Staff member
i just feel sorry for the kids ... i cried today after seeing Poa oa accused his son of being a woman for taking his mother's side ... I'm happy to see the older sister starts realizing and seeing how corrupted her parent are .. i hope she'll be a good role model for the two younger sibling and stop hanging out/drugging with them addict kids in this version.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i just feel sorry for the kids ... i cried today after seeing Poa oa accused his son of being a woman for taking his mother's side ... I'm happy to see the older sister starts realizing and seeing how corrupted her parent are .. i hope she'll be a good role model for the two younger sibling and stop hanging out/drugging with them addict kids in this version.
In Ann & Ken's version, what happened to the older sister was disturbing, but that finally hit the parents.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmm I just watched the clip of the part where Tha gets slapped by Nappat. Imo, Mai Chawp loey. I like the old ver. much more. Not convinced at all.

What i like was Ken P. crying at the scene T_T

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
WOW in episode 5 Tanya played the role really well. I actually can feel her pain and I feel bad for her. She's the one who has been trying to keep the family together, her husband doesn't help her at all on top of that he always cheats on her. Tanya has also been nice to Janie, but she betrayed her. I like Tanya here. not gonna lie.
Tanya has been marry to her husband for a long time she should have known what kind of guy he is. Tha is just a baby to the world, she only read about guy in book and fairy tale. She doesn't know who's good or bad. Everyone at work can see how innocent she is except for the people who are jealous of her. Tanya went and beat her up real bad then had guy try to go beat her up and rape her then stole her money. All these times she thought that pop really loved her like a fairy tale book. Imagine if you came home and found your sister hung herself to death with a 3 month old in her stomach. Wouldn't you want to know what happen to her and why she kill her 3 days after she came home??

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Some photos from today's episode,I believe so. Looks like a sad episode for Mootha,today. :(
I'm going to watch it now.

c: JanieT's FB and RN's FB