[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. i can't sympathize Mootha .. but i applaud her for sticking up to Poa oa about Vit .. she's right, she shouldn't use Vit as a scapegoat but then ... she lost it to Poa oa in the end too ... I really get annoyed by man like Poa Ao -- it's like Mootha said 'he gains and she losses' .. yet, she still allows herself to be trap ..

fanny

sarNie Adult
As for now this lakorn is a bit slow to me. I can't wait for the strong twin to show up then all the actions will begins. I do feel that Janie as weak twin is not convincing enough, although I have never see the old version before.
I hope Ken's acting improve along the way because right now he still suck.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I will join the rest of you only after Mootha dies. I remember in the old version, I couldn't stand watching the first few episodes because of Poa Ao & Mootha.
oh your welcome to join us since all the epic things will come when Moonim show up

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol @ ceda. im guilty i did skip a lot of mootha's scenes in the older version but when annoy n swtannie were subbing it, i watched it thru lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm done with this week's episodes!! Gosh I can't stand Noke! What a two faced bitch. Anyway, Enjoy!! :dance3:

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just got done watching episode 3 & 4. And man, Tanya's character is as easy as Janie's weak character.
Like whatever her husband said to her, she believes him. Seriously, you're that easy to persuade.
Even your daughter know that her father is lying.oh boy.... She's just like naive girl except she is a lot tougher
than her. I can't wait to see evil Janie already. I think the only people who I felt bad for so far in this lakorn is
Ken's character and maybe the kids. Hahah.. Those kids are kind of annoy but whatever kids are kids and
they're like that b/c of the parents. It's understandable. ha.

I wonder what will happen next beside the preview???

i don't know .. i can't sympathize Mootha .. but i applaud her for sticking up to Poa oa about Vit .. she's right, she shouldn't use Vit as a scapegoat but then ... she lost it to Poa oa in the end too ... I really get annoyed by man like Poa Ao -- it's like Mootha said 'he gains and she losses' .. yet, she still allows herself to be trap ..
I agree. I guess she is just deep love with the ugly uncle that's why she still allow herself to be with him.
She's too easy to persuade. sad thing. ;( why didn't she just fall for Ken? I wonder if she would ever
question herself that question.hahhaha

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe b/c he's not her dream man -- remember, she likes to read novel (romance) so i guess Poa Ao have more mysterious and charm in his field to attract her lmao

In a way, Vit is quite boring too - i mean, he is nice of a guy -- nothing seems interesting .. so i guess when Moonin come back -- he'll spices up for her ... and that's when things got very interesting! My only hope is .. i hope the R is turn to willing in this version ... make them like each other for a bit (drunk with willing is better than r to me lmao)

Reactions: Iya

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah I hope it is r turn willing at the very least if not a willing. and this mootha has once again become very stupid. mootha didn't expect to be pregnant. it makes me feel like she has some ulterior motive by getting pregnant so that Pope will divorce his wife and marry her quickly. ugh so mad that I don't even think it is worth for moonin to take revenge.

cecilia

Staff member
^i sense that she has an alternative motive too .. to save herself from disgrace before her mother (since she always get compare to Moonin) .. In a way, i feel sad that she has to always work so hard to prove to her mother when really she doesn't have to do much b/ she already did what she could .. if anything, i'd blame the mother for creating tension between the two sisters.

And yes, it's mootha's fault too .. i don't understand why Moonin would seek revenge but in a way i kindda understand b/c Nappa was after Moontha and not her husband when it was her husband who created the problem. I guess this makes sense why Moonin wants to seek justice for Moontha too -- *this is such a dejavue story for Tanya, Pip, and Janie lmao*

Also, according to the old one, it seems like Moonin love Mootha a lot (she only have anger problem every now and then but deep down she cares for Mootha more than anything) this explain why she seeks revenge for her weak sister (she knew Mootha is gentle and kind) ...

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
oh your welcome to join us since all the epic things will come when Moonim show up
Alice, can you please make some kind of announcement here when Moonin appear lol, like starting from what episode, cuz like other girls i'm also waiting for the strong Moonin lol.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Also, according to the old one, it seems like Moonin love Mootha a lot (she only have anger problem every now and then but deep down she cares for Mootha more than anything) this explain why she seeks revenge for her weak sister (she knew Mootha is gentle and kind) ...
i don't think Moonin loves Moontha though cuz they were kinda distance for a long time. i'm not really familliar w/ the Moontha parts cuz i couldn't stand her weak character so i just never bother to watch her scenes lol. but when Moonin showed up, i remembered she told her friend that after doing some thinking she planned to go back to Thailand to take care of her weak sister and start fresh w/ Moontha, but before she could do that Moontha already passed away. so i think she was out for revenge to those who took away that chance, and also for her own conscience cuz she felt guilty most of the time. maybe she thinks that she had to do something to make her feel better. aside from that i still think Moonin loves her sister but just not that strong.
but i don't blame the sisters for not being close especially being twins, it more like their mother fault.

Reactions: Iya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, can you please make some kind of announcement here when Moonin appear lol, like starting from what episode, cuz like other girls i'm also waiting for the strong Moonin lol.
when that episode pop i'll post the clip 4 u hopefully its next week episode i'll find some spoiler pictures to post up

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I know I watched the old version but don't really remember because I was too young but I agree with most of you here, Janie's weak character isn't very convincing. I'd rather she plays a bubbly, comedic character (somewhat like Suay Rerd Cherd Sode/ Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong roles). I hate her weak character actually. Well, Mootha knows damn well that her boss is married (not to mention old) with THREE kids who she sympathizes because they lack parental attention (according from what she's hearing from Pope (Pip)) yet she still falls in love with him. Why? I'd go for the younger, sweeter, more gentlemanly nephew. But then it wouldn't be a lakorn, would it? Hmm...

Iya

sarNie Adult
i don't think Moonin loves Moontha though cuz they were kinda distance for a long time. i'm not really familliar w/ the Moontha parts cuz i couldn't stand her weak character so i just never bother to watch her scenes lol. but when Moonin showed up, i remembered she told her friend that after doing some thinking she planned to go back to Thailand to take care of her weak sister and start fresh w/ Moontha, but before she could do that Moontha already passed away. so i think she was out for revenge to those who took away that chance, and also for her own conscience cuz she felt guilty most of the time. maybe she thinks that she had to do something to make her feel better. aside from that i still think Moonin loves her sister but just not that strong.
but i don't blame the sisters for not being close especially being twins, it more like their mother fault.
I agree. I watched a little of the previous version and I can see that there's not much relationship between the two sisters. they been too distant to too many years to really grow any attachment. i know from experience because I have two older half sisters that use to take care of me when I was a baby/toddler. But since I've never spend any time with them or see them for over 15 years, there's not much relationship/attachment there.

as for Moontha/Moonin relationship, I the mother played a huge role making it even harder for them. I agree that Moonin only does the revenge because she lost the chance of mending the relationship with her sister, and out of guilt that she wasn't there for her sister when she needed her. i know i would feel the same way.