[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks Aylove for the spoilers and Alice for pics and others for cms, I haven't seen it so it's interesting to read your guys opinions. it sounds good for first two eps, i will wait and hope to see if it has E-version., if not, haizzzz, will have to watch raw for Janie, lol, might be torture for not understanding it, so it helps if i follow your guys'cms now

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching episode 2. And there we have it ya, she,the naive girl, have fallen deeply for the ugly uncle.
She won't listen to the warning that was given to her but instead she decided to trust the ugly uncle. ;(
Poor Ken,felt so bad for him. I'm sure he's suspecting that there is something going on between the ugly
uncle and the naive girl.

Next episode, she's pregnant!! Well,I'm assuming that b/c she's throwing up.So,is this why the ugly
uncle told her that he will married her? Just wondering, in the old version did the naive girl got pregnant too?
Lmfaooo ugly uncle !!!

She commited suicide with the unborn baby in her tummy T_T

may1363

sarNie Adult
Just finish to watch episode 1 and 2 and so far I like it. I think Janie's doing pretty good in here. So far the remake is good with fast pace I just hope it stay that way. So sad when She commited suicide with the unborn baby in her tummy. She return to her parents farm and she hung herself to die :-( I wonder how she will die in this version.

I have the feeling next episode we feel bad for Mootha and maybe the real drama between Tanya and Janie start.

The OST sound really nice and sad but I don't understand Thai.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thank u guys, AyLove for ever being so diligent, always looking out for ost, love it. ladyofdarkness, thank u for yr great recap, we will not understand had you not done so ! now i get to enjoy and follow.....and all for janie <3 janie. love to read all your comments, thanks

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Can't wait until Moonin comes in the picture! That's when all the fun comes w/more drama! And justice for Mootha :)

cecilia

Staff member
It came with a bang and end with a bang .. everyone play their roles well.
Ken has some handsome angle shot but gosh, the lighting is awful on him (i still can forgive him though)

cecilia

Staff member
Feel bad for her but at the same time .. not b/c she's trapping herself into his web of lies. I feel bad that she grew up being compare to her twin sister but still .. she shouldn't make herself so vulnerable to the point where she starts imagining having TANYA's family as her family. She's mad and crazy ... I guess her fantasy reading really got the best out of her and fell in Pip's trap .. really can't wait to see STRONG JANIE comes in to play - it'll be SUPER exciting to see her and Tanya go at each other's throat ...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
thanks Aylove for the spoilers and Alice for pics and others for cms, I haven't seen it so it's interesting to read your guys opinions. it sounds good for first two eps, i will wait and hope to see if it has E-version., if not, haizzzz, will have to watch raw for Janie, lol, might be torture for not understanding it, so it helps if i follow your guys'cms now
Ha. No Problem. :D

Lmfaooo ugly uncle !!!

She commited suicide with the unborn baby in her tummy T_T
Lol. Yeah. I'm calling him the "ugly uncle" not b/c of his appearances but b/c of the way
he act. It's just so ugly. ;( haha.. Can't stand him..

I totally agree. I can't wait until strong Janie comes into town. ha. I felt bad for naive girl but at the
same time like what ladyofdarkness said,I want someone to slap her so she won't fall way into
ugly uncle's trap.

Cecilia- That scene you mention about naive girl thinking about having a happy family was creepy.
I was creep out by it.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Little Ken and Janie...? This pairing is completely off. They don't mash.

I really like Ken and Ann's version of "Rang Ngao," but I don't know if I'm going to enjoy this version as much. Lil' Ken is...not ready to take the lead yet. I watched the teaser and he just doesn't know how to act yet. Janie on the other hand is trying too hard to be the evil Moonin, her acting in here just doesn't flow naturally. Whatever though good luck to "Raeng Ngao 2012."

cecilia

Staff member
Well .. i've watched the old version of ken/anne and i must say .. i enjoy this one more b/c Janie is so naive in here .. and TANYA, omg! i understand .. she's so feisty .. she really is possessive of her man --- can't blame her though when he constantly cheats and lies to her. Poor girl, she should spend time with her children instead of chasing her husband around. I feel bad for her children for having to put up with this 'act' in society. Corrupted family with children longing for their parent's love and attention.

The old version was a bit boring and drag for me .. so far, the first 2 episodes of this had kept me on my toe ... i didn't skip a scene yet lmao (hoping it'll continue with this same pace)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Tanya is over-acting in this role. The previous woman who played Nappa in the old KA version was the best because she used verbal words to hurt people not by beating them up over and over again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ken is an okay actor, he's not bad, but he's not great either. What's up with his teeth, they're so big! Is it veneers? He should keep his mouth closed until he has them taken out. Anyway, I love the pace of this lakon, fast and to the point, unlike draggy CH 7 lakons. They could never make lakons like this in a million years, unless it's with Polyplus or Exact Scenario.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Pope, Grate or Rome would have been the better choice versus Ken. So far he's alright to portray his character since he don't need much presence for such a character. But everytime he open his mouth, :yuck: he don't have the sweet innocent look to play the sweetheart, gentlemen. He doesn't have that innocent charm like Ken T.

Well I still enjoy this version cause of Janie and Tanya. i've watched the old version of Ken and Ann and I love the two version. The last version they focus to much with Mootha and Paw Or relations and like someone mention was a bit boring and drag til Mooning come to take revenge. They definitely changed the atmosphere of this version. There's a bit more tension. and I think they put more importance to the revenge part. Tanya charactere she's more fiesty and crazy.

I felt sad for Mootha, both twins were favorite differently from the parents. Mootha becoming the least one her mom cared about. She ends up being lost and lonely much like a lonely soul. When she met Paw Or, she think that he truly love her cause he give her the attention that she lack from her parents.

Can't wait until the stronger twin to appear and take revenge .

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAOOO! the comments about Kane's teeth got me rolling. I've always said that the overall bottom portion of his face is off and his teeth is his worst feature. He's actually not bad looking but the minute he smiles, tai laew.

But back to the lakorn, this version seems like it'll portray have violence whereas the older version, both girls did more so with words and Mootha's lines were killer. For me, Janie's eyes are a little dead and I'm not fully convinced by her portrayal of the naive twin. Let's see how she'll do as Moonin.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Chubby: i have to agree with you on janie's eyes. I thought i was the only one. you can see one's emotion through their eyes. we'll see as it gets deeper into the lakorn.

the uncle is such a perverted guy. come on your nephew likes the girl but yet you want to snatch her away? crazy and selfish he is.