amy80

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/user/swtannenat/videos?query=Rang+Ngao
previous version with eng sub

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/?p=4075
will recap this lakorn

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Guess what??? We're 1 day away!!! It's TOMORROW already!
I can't wait to get out of class tomorrow to watch this!!!! ^^

Haha. Even though I can't really understand Real Thai but when I watch Thai Lakorn I can understand them.hahah
Does that make sense? I understand "Thai Lakorn" Thai but not "Real" Thai. Hahah. Anyway, Yeah,I hope somebody
sub this too. It's so sad.I've been waiting for this and I won't be able to watch it Live. (

lol, you're good, I actually tried to watch thai lakorn live w/out sub as KRKL (Ken T-Janie), but I quit b/c feeling so boring for not knowing what they had said, hehehe, so i will choose to come to read spoilers and cms from AF-ers.

I remember those days when I
woke up so early just to watch it Live but then now I can't find any website that show it Live for free. Suck. ;
yeah, sadly like channel 7, they even don't let us see it on youtube or any kind of streaming, haizzzzzzzzzz.

Thanks Amy80, will follow you for sure, :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Look at Tanya going at it !! LOL! She must be so "in" with this role.
cr: as tagged.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
maybe it just me, but base on those pix and the clip, ken p and janie look so hotttt together lol, they also look very compatible despite the age difference, how far apart are they again? can somebody please tell me that lol, thanks.
and i also didn't realize that ken p is that tall next to janie, always thought janie is pretty tall herself too lol.look like they gonna have good chemistry too cuz they look pretty comfortable bts.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Janie just turn 31 and i just checked out ken and he was born in 1991. So, they're 10 years apart. Janie looks young for her age. And yeah she and ken does look good together. Lets just hope his acting is decent in here. ^^

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Janie just turn 31 and i just checked out ken and he was born in 1991. So, they're 10 years apart. Janie looks young for her age. And yeah she and ken does look good together. Lets just hope his acting is decent in here. ^^
thanks AyLove.....but wow, Janie looks extremely good for her age, i can't really see the age difference at all, again WOW lol. but seriously, what's w/ ken and his upper lip disappears every time he smiles, i think he should change the way he smiles or stop smiling to reserve his upper lip lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ no problem.

It's out!!!! It should be airing in a bit or already started airing. O m g, so excited but too bad i have class. :( watch epispde 1 later.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Currently watching it live... Love Tanya... Khem Khon Mark Mark....

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
The pace is fast which I like, kinda typical for a CH3- remake. I like it so far, Janie is really pretty. Just wish that it would ve been Pope, not Ken...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ i know right. If his acting isn't watchable in here i'll be piss off b/c pope could of have done a good job at it.

Anyway, i just got out of class. Watching part 1 of epi 1 now on youtube. Hahah... Finally watching. Been waiting so long for this.

c: as tagged