[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you in that a lot of revenge lakorns have no real basis for revenge...it's just some big misunderstanding that gets blown out of proportion and then this big revenge scheme...I mean, I do like some revenge lakorns, but sometimes, I'm like, "Seriously?" Although, one revenge lakorn that was really justifiable was Hua Jai Sila, too bad the n'ek was protecting the bad guys like a dumb @$$, excuse my language. I hate the n'ek in that lakorn. I can understand why she would want revenge even though her sister was wrong, but if you think about it, it was her twin sister, and she was the sweet one. I mean, she could have felt that her sister was being manipulated by the guy, or she was too innocent to know better, who knows. When it comes to the death of a family member that you know was caused by someone, you can't help but get revenge even if it is unreasonable.
For Rang Ngao, I understood why she took revenge & I thought it she had the right to. I understand that the sister was at fault too, yes she did have an affair w/ a married man, but when you hear the story of her burning the kitchen & her parents shaming her w/ boys you as the viewer understand she & her heart had absolutely no chance up against the tricks of someone like MD, who is much older & much more experience. Its almost like pairing a 18 yrs w/ a 40 yrs. And it was not just 1 life but 2 life lost when the sister died. The sister cause the wife alot of pain, but come on an eye for an eye right, dont kill someone.

But as you gals were discussing Moonin stopped her revenge because 1 i think she always knew her sister was at fault but 2nd and most importantly it was because she knew she was doing it for all the wrong reasons. She unconsciously blamed herself for the death of her sister and she just needed someone to blame it on, an scapegoat. As the lakorn progress Moonin comes to term w/ the fact that she couldn't blame herself nor others for her sister's death. It was an ultimatum Mootha chose for her and her child.

This lakorn is very meaningful and very deep w/ many metaphors & symboic items/ events/ etc. I think one of the most tragic & ironic things in this drama is *SPOILER ALERT* [highlight] when MD's daughter got used & impregnated by an older man the same way he did to Mootha. The poor child's parents were too busy bickering at each other, to give their kids any attention. She craved for love & found it through such a devastating way. "fathers be good to your daughters, daughters will love like you do"