[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG, Janie looks so stunning young and compatible with Ken. I 'm starting to like this Lakorn. Waiting for the show time
The clips and pics looks so good. Thanks

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Janie is so pretty. I love her! :D She'll always be my #1 favorite Thai Actress. I remember watching all her lakorns
when I was younger. I always love her because she was awesome at her acting!hahha..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Janie look really pretty in here...it felt like a long time for not comig in here...i can't wait until this lakorn air but from da last couple of page they have only di e fliming 50% and it felt like a long time...:shrug:..idk

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm i expect this remake of Rang Ngao to be better than KA's.... i mean...if your gonna do a remake atleast make it better lols im not a fan of Janie but ill still cheer her on :) Hahaha Janie is very pretty & talented :dance1:

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmmm i expect this remake of Rang Ngao to be better than KA's.... i mean...if your gonna do a remake atleast make it better lols im not a fan of Janie but ill still cheer her on :) Hahaha Janie is very pretty & talented :dance1:
True, but the thing about remakes is that they want it to be different from the original too because they don't want it to be the same as the older one, but thats what sometimes make the viewers dont like. The viewers want it to be the same and follow the original script.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I start to like this couple more and more. It's good that Janie is matching with Ken now, hopefully, they still look good on screen

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
I start to like this couple more and more. It's good that Janie is matching with Ken now, hopefully, they still look good on screen
I couldn't agree with you more.. i mean the more and more i see them together the more i like them as a couple.. ken is super hot and when he gives you that "sad" face.. oh i'd like to be the one to cheer him up hehehe..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Janie looks pretty as the strong twin. I don't think we're supposed to take any side but the side that wants n'ek and p'ek and to end up together like all the other lakorns. :coverlaf: Most "revenge" lakorns aren't justified for reason or another. I have yet to find a lakorn where the reason for revenge was righteous and justified except for Tao Kularb with Noosaba/Johnny. I loved the revenge in that one cause it's one of the rare lakorns that p'ek or n'ek didn't use their "body" to lure the other side to fall in love with them for revenge.

In Ann's version, at the end she realized that her sister was wrong no? I can't really remember details cause I just skimmed through this. But yeah I wasn't rooting for Ann to be successful in her revenge scheme cause her sister was wrong in the first place so at some parts she was annoying. But the wife did take it a bit too far and at the end of the day Ann was loyal to her twin bottom line and I understood that at least.
I agree with you in that a lot of revenge lakorns have no real basis for revenge...it's just some big misunderstanding that gets blown out of proportion and then this big revenge scheme...I mean, I do like some revenge lakorns, but sometimes, I'm like, "Seriously?"

Although, one revenge lakorn that was really justifiable was Hua Jai Sila, too bad the n'ek was protecting the bad guys like a dumb @$$, excuse my language. I hate the n'ek in that lakorn. I can understand why she would want revenge even though her sister was wrong, but if you think about it, it was her twin sister, and she was the sweet one. I mean, she could have felt that her sister was being manipulated by the guy, or she was too innocent to know better, who knows. When it comes to the death of a family member that you know was caused by someone, you can't help but get revenge even if it is unreasonable.