[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is Tanya? I remember reading something about a scandal involving Pinky- is Tanya the wife here? If so, she has my sympathies. I think it's great that she's starring in this lakorn and she looks hot, too.

I'm watching the old version of Rang Ngao right now...and while Ann is good in the role, I kind of side with the wife and feel that it was the sister's (Moonin?) fault. She was partially to blame because she was having an affair with a married man. I think the wife should've dumped the husband- he was such a jerk, but then again, they had kids so maybe that was the reason she wanted to hold onto her marriage.

This looks like it's going to be one exciting lakorn- I just hope they change the part a bit and make the wife more sympathetic- she was not wrong in fighting the mistress, IMHO. She just went too far at times...
That's the beauty of this lakorn...I can probably write a good amount of pages for an English class analyzing the characters in this lakorn and the significance of certain items...

All of the main characters in this lakorn all have done wrong except for pra'ek Veekit for the majority of the lakorn..everyone tells him he's pure until Moonin comes and turns his world upside down...both the wife and mootha are at fault in some point in time and they both are pitiful and deserves sympathy in other times as well..for Mootha she did have an affair with the hubby but she's such an innocent girl and has such a weak heart, she stood no chance against a veteran charmer like MD and then his wife, her hubby is cheating on her time and time over but she went to far when she tried to harm Mootha...

-------------------

I love how the writer used the pearl necklace time and time again...I really hope the writers keep the necklace and the importance of it in the lakorn

saki

sarNie Adult
That's the beauty of this lakorn...I can probably write a good amount of pages for an English class analyzing the characters in this lakorn and the significance of certain items...

All of the main characters in this lakorn all have done wrong except for pra'ek Veekit for the majority of the lakorn..everyone tells him he's pure until Moonin comes and turns his world upside down...both the wife and mootha are at fault in some point in time and they both are pitiful and deserves sympathy in other times as well..for Mootha she did have an affair with the hubby but she's such an innocent girl and has such a weak heart, she stood no chance against a veteran charmer like MD and then his wife, her hubby is cheating on her time and time over but she went to far when she tried to harm Mootha...

-------------------

I love how the writer used the pearl necklace time and time again...I really hope the writers keep the necklace and the importance of it in the lakorn
That's true...this lakorn has so many characters with issues but it's very entertaining to watch anyway :D I can't wait to see what they do with this. I wonder if they're going to follow the original script or if they're going to change the story? The remakes usually change the story or something...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have a question. Didn't they do the fitting to this lakorn already? If they have, have the pictures came out already?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I was wondering da same thing too Aylove because there not to many pics of Ken P and Janie at all...

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile

-------------------

ooo !? a pearl necklace. Tell me about it. lol
I havent watched ken and anne's version yet.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Where is this lakorn now? I feel like after the so-call fitting and opening nothing have come out yet on this. I want some updates.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I was thinking that same thing..gone quite for this lakorn.. wonder if they had start shooting yet.
Right! I should go Google things up.hahah. I hope it is helpful. I need to go find Ken's Fans maybe
they know. Or go watch their recent interviews.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
If there are updates we will post them, sorry there's none at the moment. They probably haven't started filming yet. Or no bts is released.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw this!

Ugh saddness :( -- deleted thanks for telling me Smilez

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Janie is at NYC right now.I think she's there for Fashion week.
Man,just knowing she's here in the state i could of have gone
there just to go see her. My favorite actress!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just seen a recent behind scene clip of tanya and jansuda. they play as sisters in here. i totally forgot about the younger sisters character. she was the envious type