❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait question??? Is tat her girl suppose to play Tanya daughter??? Jw

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, tanya is one hot mom! she doesnt look right as the mother at all

thanks

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes!! Pip!! can't wait to see him in action!!

Tanya is beautiful indeed but I had always thought she had this more mature look to her than most of the other actress although she's probably not much older or even younger than some...but I think it'll be alright I remember a lot of ppl saying she's too young to play MD's wife, but honestly in the original I felt MD's wife looked too old for the Uncle himself and since she's only playing pra'ek's Aunt she shouldn't be much older than pra'ek and nang'ek...

the girl playing the daughter she's got a tough and scandalous role ahead of her as well as the actor playing the son...i can't wait to see their redemption of the characters

may1363

sarNie Adult
Tanya she's beautiful and I don't think she's too young to play the pra-ek Aunt. I'm an Aunt and I have a niece that she's older than me since my grandmother has a lot of childs and she's the younger Aunt. In this case maybe the uncle and nephew has around the same age.

Poor Janie, I remember the clip with Janie and Ann and they said now Tanya is so into a role of wife who was cheated by her husband she will slap for real.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm actually really excited for this oneee !
Tanya looks stunning !

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tanya is so funny "I can slap the mistress in the lakorn but i can't in real life" i wonder how you feel about that comment Miss Pinky

saki

sarNie Adult
Who is Tanya? I remember reading something about a scandal involving Pinky- is Tanya the wife here? If so, she has my sympathies. I think it's great that she's starring in this lakorn and she looks hot, too.

I'm watching the old version of Rang Ngao right now...and while Ann is good in the role, I kind of side with the wife and feel that it was the sister's (Moonin?) fault. She was partially to blame because she was having an affair with a married man. I think the wife should've dumped the husband- he was such a jerk, but then again, they had kids so maybe that was the reason she wanted to hold onto her marriage.

This looks like it's going to be one exciting lakorn- I just hope they change the part a bit and make the wife more sympathetic- she was not wrong in fighting the mistress, IMHO. She just went too far at times...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hope there more update in here...I want to see Janie and Ken P pics lol