[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think im gonna believe the producer for now cause she confirmed it twice that the pra'nang is janie-ken so how is ken saying he was never contacted lol but yea, they should just choose someone young for the pra'nang since tanya's playing the uncles wife. her and janie dont look far apart by age at all.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the director is the main person we should believe, but the supposed "p'ek" himself is denying the role??...I just don't understand why Ken would say he was never contacted if the director announced it was him herself

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe they are trying to create a "buzz" for this lakorn since it'll be ken's main pra'ek role especially since they are promoting him like crazy right now

may1363

sarNie Adult
I think the director is the main person we should believe, but the supposed "p'ek" himself is denying the role??...I just don't understand why Ken would say he was never contacted if the director announced it was him herself
I don't understand why Ken said he was never contacted cause the producer said from the interview that he's the pra-ek. I really really don't understand. Someone need to clarify. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtQrpuxJNRU&feature=player_embedded

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe they are trying to create a "buzz" for this lakorn since it'll be ken's main pra'ek role especially since they are promoting him like crazy right now
Maybe, because this lakorn was a hit. Well I hope they clarify things soon because it's getting more confusing since he gave out that interview.

@May Yea, I'm sorry it's confusing I think we should stick with the director's words for now until someone comes out to clarify.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Maybe they change the cast cause people complaint he's too young for Janie. If they really change Ken to Pope. Youppiiiiiii! :cheer:

I really don't understand why Ken denied he's the pra-ek, :scratchhead2:

Make people all confuse. :wackonut:

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
@tinah
yeah…agree with you maybe they just want to creat a "buzz" for this lakorn…but this lakorn is really a hit…they don't need to do so…

@may1363
I wanna Pope tooooo…

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm going to watch Ken/Ann's version. I tried too before but got lazy.ah.now its on my to watch list.ha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe, because this lakorn was a hit. Well I hope they clarify things soon because it's getting more confusing since he gave out that interview.

@May Yea, I'm sorry it's confusing I think we should stick with the director's words for now until someone comes out to clarify.
@cee_neron I will go by your side cos I'm getting a roller coaster in my head I'm going
by the flow

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read this article from daracandy!
http://j-dimanh.com/daracandy/?p=1454#more-1454

It's recent, so does that mean POPE is praek afterall?!!

OMG. I HOPE IT'S TRUE!!! Janie and Pope would be fantastic. :thumbsup:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know...Pope was interviewed something similar a few weeks ago..... reporters asked him how he felt that someone young like Kane cut him and took the pra aek role in rang ngao. He just laughed it off and said all he knew was that he was going to pair up with chompoo for rang ngao. But that's all he's ever been told.

And about that project supaboroot or whatever, Khun Ja once even made a sarcastic comment about reporters wanting to do producer's job after someone had asked her about the cast on twitter.

From my experience..it's better to just CHILL. Wait till you see the fitting.

Don't want to be in this mess and confusion. So this is my drive post. ~~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just read this article from daracandy!
http://j-dimanh.com/daracandy/?p=1454#more-1454

It's recent, so does that mean POPE is praek afterall?!!

OMG. I HOPE IT'S TRUE!!! Janie and Pope would be fantastic. :thumbsup:
so overall it was some crazy buzzing tricks Pope his still the pra'ek after all these
roller coaster

icyplace

sarNie Adult
You know...Pope was interviewed something similar a few weeks ago..... reporters asked him how he felt that someone young like Kane cut him and took the pra aek role in rang ngao. He just laughed it off and said all he knew was that he was going to pair up with chompoo for rang ngao. But that's all he's ever been told.

And about that project supaboroot or whatever, Khun Ja once even made a sarcastic comment about reporters wanting to do producer's job after someone had asked her about the cast on twitter.

From my experience..it's better to just CHILL. Wait till you see the fitting.

Don't want to be in this mess and confusion. So this is my drive post. ~~
OMG, don't tell me that Pope and Chompoo for RN, tsk tsk................, chompoo everywhere, :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

PS: btw, Cee, may i ask, are you really CEE from KRLJ thread????

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, don't tell me that Pope and Chompoo for RN, tsk tsk................, chompoo everywhere, :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

PS: btw, Cee, may i ask, are you really CEE from KRLJ thread????
yes its her cee but she just changes around cos her older one is abit longer

Its ok if this is Chompoo with Pope or Pope with Janie wouldn't mind either of them
since its my idol :cheer: :dance3:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i for one think janie-ken are still the pra'nang. the article from daradaily is the same one from komchadluek..plus, didnt pope say he wasnt ever contacted for the role and how is araya link to this lakorn now? shes everywhere so ch3 need to give other actresses a chance

khun nong wouldnt just lie about it. like i said, i think they are doing this to stirr up a "buzz" so people can anticipate and tune it to the lakorn

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea tinah I agree, the director wouldn't lie. I think this has happened before with other celebs that deny a role but in the end they are in it. Let's just wait and see for the opening or fitting.

@icy yes it's me from KRLJ thread, I just changed my name like Alice mentioned :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea tinah I agree, the director wouldn't lie. I think this has happened before with other celebs that deny a role but in the end they are in it. Let's just wait and see for the opening or fitting.

@icy yes it's me from KRLJ thread, I just changed my name like Alice mentioned :)
i just realized you changed your name lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits to snow_scorpio @spicyforum

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20111124/115856/เคนกดดันเป็นพระเอกในแรงเงา.html

Ken P basically confirmed himself as p'ek...which is what we assumed since the director confirmed him since the beginning. Just waiting for fitting/opening. If someone can read Thai, please translate for us :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credits to snow_scorpio @spicyforum

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20111124/115856/เคนกดดันเป็นพระเอกในแรงเงา.html

Ken P basically confirmed himself as p'ek...which is what we assumed since the director confirmed him since the beginning. Just waiting for fitting/opening. If someone can read Thai, please translate for us :)
omg that article didn't say Janie's name as nang'ek
thank U so much ka Cee for a clearer updates I'm beginning to like Ken P I wouldn't mind if Janie is pairing with him or Matt also good too if Janie can't be in here :thanks: