[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Any update about this lakorn? Hope they will change the pra-ek around the same age as janie. I'm sure I will not enjoy this lakorn as much as I would if they will not change the pra-ek. :numchuck:
No updates, it's still confirmed to be Janie and Kane P.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Yes would love to see Pope with Janie.

They were recently at an event.

Thanks to Jades2010 for the upload.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jades2010?feature=chclk#p/u/1/e7VOO2WU5UA

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes would love to see Pope with Janie.

They were recently at an event.

Thanks to Jades2010 for the upload.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jades2010?feature=chclk#p/u/1/e7VOO2WU5UA
thanks Nathea posting the event i pray this event will help for justice make Pope and Janie back in reconsider

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone have any updates with this next series? Haven't seen the Ken P act yet. But it would be tough to watch a newbie act with an experience actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Has anyone have any updates with this next series? Haven't seen the Ken P act yet. But it would be tough to watch a newbie act with an experience actress.
Ken P isn't finalize in here yet cos filming hasn't start yet so anything can changes

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Ken P isn't finalize in here yet cos filming hasn't start yet so anything can changes

So there's hope still. I sorta want to see her act with Dome. I think theyll be a good match {wishful thinking }.

Thanks for the update ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
you gals have to accept the fact that the pra'ek is ken. i mean yea they havent started filming yet but its already been confirmed to be ken. its just like how mart is finalized to be pra'ek for "qi pao" and i dont see them pulling him out

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you gals have to accept the fact that the pra'ek is ken. i mean yea they havent started filming yet but its already been confirmed to be ken. its just like how mart is finalized to be pra'ek for "qi pao" and i dont see them pulling him out
i can accept Ken P as pra'ek if his much older in his age but his 10yrs younger than
Janie i find that is very awkward imagine them having love scene and this lakorn
include :r-scene-pop-corn: its weird to see Janie getting raped by him

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Well it looks like they'll start filming sometime in november. I mean the Ken guy isn't bad looking and can't really judge him since I haven't seen any of his work. Maybe with less make up on Janie she can pull it off bylooking younger (not saying she is old looking or anything cause I believe she's gorgeous) to go with this new Ken guy ^_^.

Then positive thinking. Maybe acting with this newbie will allow those others to see how talented Janie is and that she can carry a movie on her own with any pra'ek. Gotta admit she is versatile.^_^.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Well it looks like they'll start filming sometime in november. I mean the Ken guy isn't bad looking and can't really judge him since I haven't seen any of his work. Maybe with less make up on Janie she can pull it off bylooking younger (not saying she is old looking or anything cause I believe she's gorgeous) to go with this new Ken guy ^_^.

Then positive thinking. Maybe acting with this newbie will allow those others to see how talented Janie is and that she can carry a movie on her own with any pra'ek. Gotta admit she is versatile.^_^.
I agree with you about Janie 's talent, but I still doubt on the look, even though janie looks young with her age, she will definitely look mature than ken P. :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
Anyway, it already confirmed, i hope the fans won't skip it due to age different. myself will have to wait before i see it, lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
They should have chosen someone younger than Janie, not a big fan of hers really. I don't think she's n'ek material.

tinah

sarNie Coma
They should have chosen someone younger than Janie, not a big fan of hers really. I don't think she's n'ek material.
yea that would make it easier to cast the other characters too. so if they chosen chai for praeks uncle he would look closed to janies age which would be weird cause hes suppose to be much older than nek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rang Ngao i have a feeling broadcast and Ch3 will ruin this KA remake for sure
cos casting are in the wrong place character and all over everywhere I'm going to :coverlaf: if this ruin :tease:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
right they should reconsider Matt instead
Alice, you also think Janie doesn't have nek 's material also, I don't think so my friend, Janie is one of the beautiful talented versatile Thai actresses, she also 's one of my favs too. the more I watch her lakorns, the more I love her, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm happy janie has one for next year, but sad b/c of pek. Wish should be somebody like Rome/Andrew, Tik, or Pong from channel 7
I wish they choose someone closer to Janie's age or a nek is same age as Ken P as Mint C or Yaya

may1363

sarNie Adult
Rang Ngao i have a feeling broadcast and Ch3 will ruin this KA remake for sure
cos casting are in the wrong place character and all over everywhere I'm going to :coverlaf: if this ruin :tease:
I like the one with KA and the casting was really good. Eveyone in the last version did a great job. Ann was amazing in there too. She can be weak and strong. I was so happy when I heard that Janie has the opportunity to be in Ann remake and she has lakorn for next year but when I know Kane he's here and the age difference I was mad and disappointed. I know that Janie will do a great job but why they don't choose someone around the same age has her. They have a lot of choice to match with Janie like Pope, Grate, Rome, Andrew, Chakrit...

Sure I will watch the new rang Gnao cause of Janie but I'm sure many people will skip because of the difference age. :annoyed:

Agree with you Icy, before I never watched any of her lakorns but since miss Ann has nothing I tried the one Nampueng Khom and really like her and follow all her works. The more I watch her the more I like her.