[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Seriously???!!!! I wish I knew thai, I would definitely throw a fit and complain to Ch3...I WANT POPE!!!! Nothing I can do now...I wanted Matt more too, but at least I know Janie wont dissapoint..Ken P though...at this point I just hope he can pull it off, its a fairly easy role for the praek...But I'm mostly worried about the chemistry...my #1 pet peeve with thai lakorns is when the pra nangs have no chemistry...it just ruins everything (I mean EVERYTHING) for me.
yeah I'm worried as much as u too cos no chemistry then straight away :vomit:RUIN

may1363

sarNie Adult
I'm back from vacation and I'm so happy to find out that Janie she's the nang-ek. I'm a little disappoint for the pra-ek since you gals said they have a big difference age. Since Janie she's one of my favorite actress, I will watch it for her and Kane he's good looking too. Just wait to see them together on-screen and we can judge after that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm back from vacation and I'm so happy to find out that Janie she's the nang-ek. I'm a little disappoint for the pra-ek since you gals said they have a big difference age. Since Janie she's one of my favorite actress, I will watch it for her and Kane he's good looking too. Just wait to see them together on-screen and we can judge after that.
Janie she'll be 30 soon and Kane his 20 so they both 10 years apart that is a huge gap
if they gone for Pope it'll be much better cos Pope and Janie are about the same
Pope his a a year younger than Janie

hehe :welcome1: back sister May

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still prefer Pope over Ken. He's just too young to portray that mature innocent grown up man.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Popes role was minor in dok som see thong. He didn't have too much scenes so I can't really judge his acting yet. When ken played this role he was around his early 20s too and he didn't show too much acting in here til the rape scene.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Popes role was minor in dok som see thong. He didn't have too much scenes so I can't really judge his acting yet. When ken played this role he was around his early 20s too and he didn't show too much acting in here til the rape scene.
but still Pope his acting is 100% though his minor roles everyone above are on the
right track ideas anyway i will do a complaint to broadcast to reconsider Pope cos
I'm in their facebook fanclub since they haven't start filming yet I'll shall by today

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol, Alice, I felt bad for Ken P,

but if He and Janie , I would have to do the competition, don't have fb account, may make 1 so i can do,
still feel bad for Ken P, so have to wait , lol,
but I think he's more happier to be paired w/ so near his age than janie, she likes his elder sis,
do it as soon as possible icy cos its the chance before broadcast finalize everything
me and cee post the petition complaint already and we're both waiting for their reply
back i do like Ken P his charming but the reason he isn't 100% yet to consider again
A-list like Janie

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If they want Kane to be in here then change Janie;
Im fine with either because I don't find it a bother that Kane is going
to be playing Veekit :)

To be honest, Veekit's role is not that challenging :scratchchin:
Kane as Veekit :crush:

And about Pope, I still want him to play as Veekit too!
Stuck in the middle :scratchhead2:
Im fine with either!!

But if Kane is paired up with Janie..eh No

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If they want Kane to be in here then, change Janie;
Im fine with either because I don't find it a bother that Kane is going
to be playing Veekit :)

But to be honest, Veekit's role is not that challenging :scratchchin:
Kane as Veekit :crush:
i don't think they will change Janie to someone else a news said Matt she rejected
waew mayura cos she only accept 1 lakorn per year ja smilez
if u wanna join in the petition ur most welcome ja smilez follow that link if ur not
interested its ok mai pen rai ka

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
even the plot is excellent, and have my most fav in it, I still have to skip, though try to open one, cover one eye, still haunt me and make me laugh if they "kiss" or especially " r" , so ....... ,
; such as Film and Janie, they make a beautiful and have awesome chemistry together, but when thinking Janie is older than him few years, still bug me,

look like they really confirm Ken P, so no need to complaint anymore,
at least for me, i'm glad that Janie has a lakorn to be aired next year, good luck b/c I don't like TR as much as i thought n it was a flop in ratings
, so hopefully, RN and the one with Ken would shine b/c Janie deserves it

for the time being, anxiously to see the fitting, even don't watch it, still following her pics,

btw, I like your banner , Maiko, so cute :wub: :wub: :wub:
Lol, so true! :lmao3: Yep, even if an older actress and newer actor may have good chemistry and look good together, it still bothers me as well when I stop and think about their age gap... I do that, too; I go around seeing the pics (of some random stars or a few of the stars that I like but are not my favorite) even though I'm not going to watch the lakorn.

Aw, thanks for liking my banner, icy! :blush: I like yours as well! Nok and Janie are cute (even though he's way older than her lol), and that gif of Ken and Janie! Aw! xD

icyplace

sarNie Adult
do it as soon as possible icy cos its the chance before broadcast finalize everything
me and cee post the petition complaint already and we're both waiting for their reply
back i do like Ken P his charming but the reason he isn't 100% yet to consider again
A-list like Janie
My dear ALice, yesterday i borrow my cousin Fb account and come to the link you gave, but couldn't post the request, you know where i can do it, b/c it doesn't have the post wall, gruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol, so true! :lmao3: Yep, even if an older actress and newer actor may have good chemistry and look good together, it still bothers me as well when I stop and think about their age gap... I do that, too; I go around seeing the pics (of some random stars or a few of the stars that I like but are not my favorite) even though I'm not going to watch the lakorn.
lol, we're so alike, aren't we??? couldn't stop laughing when they kiss or "r" or say " I love u" ha ha

OFF TOPIC"

Aw, thanks for liking my banner, icy! :blush: I like yours as well! Nok and Janie are cute (even though he's way older than her lol), and that gif of Ken and Janie! Aw! xD
thanks Maiko dear,

I love Nok and Janie, ha ha , whenever i saw them together, can't stop thinking when they will have "r" Scene lol, i'm so pervert,
and the gift of KJ, im excited for their new lakorn, so make it for my spirit now, hi hi

Btw, funny when i look at your banner, I 'm thinking about Mint C , she and Vill look alike, he he

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
icy my dear post/comment on the wall page where it says 'share post' are u sure no wall
post oh i know why u have join your name in their fans by clicking 'like' at the top
of the page

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
OFF TOPIC"[/b]

thanks Maiko dear,

I love Nok and Janie, ha ha , whenever i saw them together, can't stop thinking when they will have "r" Scene lol, i'm so pervert,
and the gift of KJ, im excited for their new lakorn, so make it for my spirit now, hi hi

Btw, funny when i look at your banner, I 'm thinking about Mint C , she and Vill look alike, he he
OFF TOPIC AS WELL: I'm a perv as well, so I know exactly how you feel! I want to watch Nok and Janie's lakorn, but I think that I will do that only when I'm not too busy with other things right now. I know that some people didn't like the NJ (Nok x Janie) pairing, but I thought that they were cute together! Esp. since both Nok and Janie are great with their acting. It must have been a little awkward, but I'm sure they had great chemistry!! :thumbsup: I'm glad that they chose Janie to pair up with Nok. It's great that Janie will have one lakorn that you will watch for sure! She and Ken are bound to be big news!

Lol, I'm not surprised that you think that Vill and Mint C. look alike. There are so MANY stars that I think look so alike that I get so confused when I see one or the other. Most of the time, my guess turns out to be wrong! But we're way :eek:fftopic: here, so let's save this for a personal conversation if you want to. :D

icyplace

sarNie Adult
icy my dear post/comment on the wall page where it says 'share post' are u sure no wall
post oh i know why u have join your name in their fans by clicking 'like' at the top
of the page
Alice my dear, thanks, i will do it tonight. Hope it will have time before they start fitting,
but honestly, I don't think they will listen to us b/c it would make Ken P embarrassing,

I feel uneasy if Janie pairs with him coz it would screw up the lakorn , for Me, and Janie would be way older than ken, for sure ,

only Janie image in TPK would match with Ken P,

again, what on earth the PD 's thinking???
gruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh