[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like fans are cheering for matt. if they were to choose janie then someone older should play as pra'eks uncle not chai. they would look too close by age. i hope they do choose Pope as the pra'ek. i think he would suit the role..

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10842417/A10842417.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like fans are cheering for matt. if they were to choose janie then someone older should play as pra'eks uncle not chai. they would look too close by age. i hope they do choose Pope as the pra'ek. i think he would suit the role..

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10842417/A10842417.html
Tinah from your post looks P'Pope name is written all over this article
:rockon:GO GO GO GO! P'POPE AND N'MATT PM FOREVER TEAM :cheer: :thumbsup: :highfive: :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ทีมนักแสดง "แรงเงา" เวอร์ชั่นไหนเหมาะ 3-5-7
this is the voting polls if they were remake by the 3 channels

ช่อง 3 (บรอดคาสท์)

ช่อง 5 (เอ็กแซกท์)

ช่อง 7 (ดาราวีดีโอ)

links
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10844849/A10844849.html

Ch3 got the most votes and can't believe Pope his still the best chosen as p'ek
highly it will be Pope and Matt now waiting for confirm from Broadcast
btw Pope and Matt might be the new Ken/Anne for this remake :cheer:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope praek still remains as Pope!^^ Matt would be a great choice too though I thought Janie as the original choice was good enough already! The fans seem to agree with us too, Margie is close on the polls. However, I don't know if PANTIP polls are accurate?! Lol. I don't believe in it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope praek still remains as Pope!^^ Matt would be a great choice too though I thought Janie as the original choice was good enough already! The fans seem to agree with us too, Margie is close on the polls. However, I don't know if PANTIP polls are accurate?! Lol. I don't believe in it.
u don't believe hey its ok but i feel like its kind of accurate, i senses a confirm
real soon and definitely its Matt and Pope

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I am a huge fan of this drama, the best twin plot ever...well maybe not the best, but I loved ken and Ann version very much. My vote for pra'ek goes to pope too, I hope he don't dissapoint. As for nang ek, my number one vote goes to matt p., numb two is chompoo araya and three is janie. As much as I like the newbie nang eks, I don't think any of them can pull off the 'rai' twin. Ann set the bar real high and I will only be happy if matt, chompoo, or janie gets the role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am a huge fan of this drama, the best twin plot ever...well maybe not the best, but I loved ken and Ann version very much. My vote for pra'ek goes to pope too, I hope he don't dissapoint. As for nang ek, my number one vote goes to matt p., numb two is chompoo araya and three is janie. As much as I like the newbie nang eks, I don't think any of them can pull off the 'rai' twin. Ann set the bar real high and I will only be happy if matt, chompoo, or janie gets the role.
Matt got the most votes by fans and the rest are out I'm sure Matt will be excellent
like Anne did i know Matt she will pull off the n'ek rai older twin Moonim her eyes
are mostly stands out the atmosphere but i am not so sure about the younger twin
weak nice innocent personality but Matt this girl she can cry and Pope he sure looks
charming quiet like when Ken played as veekrit but he'll turn sadistic when the older twin out for revenge.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I would prefer Janie more than Matt since Janie is one of my favorite actresses. But Matt could pull it off well, she got the evil eyes. At the Big Wic 3 event at at the group pictures her face looks naturally mad and evil.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I like both of them Janie and Matt but I prefer Janie in here cause she has more experience and she's my favorite actress beside Ann. I would like to see her in Ann remake. I'm sure Matt can portray the strong sister but for the weak sister I don't know....only watched her lakorn with Grate.

We can't change anything since Janie she's not on the list and they said she collaborate with Broadcast many times already.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
It's funny when i see the tittle and Janie's still in the cast, I was so happy and thought that Janie 's in its again, lol,
anyway, Janie's is my fav actress so I 'd like her to be in this lakorn,

IMO, Ann's lakorns 're always excellent, so it would be an honor and challenge to star in her remake.
That's why I have a high hope for Janie in this lakorn, Sadly everything changes
, but still hope for 1% chance b/c it hasn't finalized yet, lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^sorry bout that, i'll just take her name out and put unconfirmed cuz apparently we don't noe who's for sure going to be in here. no confirmation of the cast :( i hope they start confirming things soon because i really want this lakorn to begin taking action.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah hope so too cee yeah dee mak that u rub off the cast name cos we don't who's the
real pra'nang yet cos lately things always changes.

kaho22

sarNie Egg
Some people mentioned that she read from the magazine that the p'ek might be Ken Phoopoom and he will be paired up with Janie.
The cast is always changing. I think Janie or Matt is fine, but as for the p'ek, I think Pope is better than Ken Phoopoom :rolleyes1:

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10838188/A10838188.html

Merit

sarNie Adult
If they keep Janie they should also keep Pope, he is more compatible with her than Ken P. And if they decided to pick Matt they should still keep Pope. Matt should not have any problem being the evil twin, she has showed that she's able to do in Kularb Rai. Not to add, the girl has a natural evilness in her, more so in the eyes than anything else. Now, the innocent twin will be more of a challenge for her, unless they are able to calm those eyes of hers down.

I would love for Matt to be in this lakorn. She's hardly in a good lakorn, like Likit Sanae Ha, that's such a joke.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree with u i think Pope is the best choice for this role. I have confidence that if Matt does get this role, she can pull off the weak twin as well. It will be a challenge, but if she really wanted the role she'd work for it. But for now, i wanna noe whos in here for sure ahhhh!