[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Don't know who's Pope Thanawat. Do you have his picture Alice? Don't know if I should excite or not because I never know him. If he look great I'm ok with that.lolll

tinah

sarNie Coma
so pra'ek might be pope? wow it seem like whoever i want ch3 to promote ends up happening lol like when i first saw yaya i was hoping she will be hot one day and now she is lol same goes with susie, matt peeranee.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome Chai will do just great! Pope wud also be good for this role....any1 but mart and por t and im good haha. Great news. And i agree Alice, i hope Ploy's sis play as Chai's wife. Tht grl is very pretty and a great actress!

tinah

sarNie Coma
The praek would have to look younger than chai because he's the nephew of chai. Janie already look same age as him too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The praek would have to look younger than chai because he's the nephew of chai. Janie already look same age as him too
P'Pope his around the same age as Janie i like the fact his very promotive and i'm fine
with it him and Janie can make a adorable couple, but i got annoyed of the younger twin
she is so weak and she listen to what ever the uncle seduced himself to her i trust
Chai he'll do a good job. I wanna see how Pope goes when he become mean when the older
twin came.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think pope and chai might look more like brothers instead of uncle and nephew. Maybe they should choose an older actor for chais place.

The weak part is, we have to see the weak twin with praeks uncle for almost half of the lakorn.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember how mad i was at the weak twin for not loving the p'ek who was so sweet to her.

i'm sure broadcast will change the lakorn up to make the p'ek have better/more parts and hopefully cut down on the uncle and weaker twin's scenes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think pope and chai might look more like brothers instead of uncle and nephew. Maybe they should choose an older actor for chais place.

The weak part is, we have to see the weak twin with praeks uncle for almost half of the lakorn.
half of the story is the weak twin with the uncle, yeah i agree about Chai as the uncle
why don't they pick Pip instead he would fit better as the uncle. Another choice like
Au but i think he'll look young as an uncle too and Num another soon his p'ek status
will be over cos his 30+.

may1363

sarNie Adult
picture of P'Pope Thanawat- his facial feature resemble Great Warintorn
Thanks for the pict Alice. He look really great. Yes agree with all of you. Hope they have more romance scene between the pra-ek and the older sister than the uncle and the younger sister.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, I love this lakorn!!!! Honestly, no one can play it as well as Anne, she nailed the role! I don't think Janie will be suitable, she can play the white swan but not the black swan...I think Matt can play the black swan, but I don't know how well she will be able to play the white swan. I think Chompoo would be the safe choice, but I kind of want a surprise, some one who will blow the audience away the way Anne did. The Pra'eks really not that hard...I think Pope would be a good choice. I'm so excited!!! But the cast better be stellar, I have high hopes for this!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, I love this lakorn!!!! Honestly, no one can play it as well as Anne, she nailed the role! I don't think Janie will be suitable, she can play the white swan but not the black swan...I think Matt can play the black swan, but I don't know how well she will be able to play the white swan. I think Chompoo would be the safe choice, but I kind of want a surprise, some one who will blow the audience away the way Anne did. The Pra'eks really not that hard...I think Pope would be a good choice. I'm so excited!!! But the cast better be stellar, I have high hopes for this!
i think Janie she'll be fine if she can portray as white swan then she also can pull as
the black swan too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news update @pantip that Broadcast already confirm Pope Thanawat as the pra'ek
playing Ken's role in the old version. Pra'nang is Pope and Janie

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG are you serious? thanks Alice.
Pope just started doing lakorns and he is already getting promoted this much?
That is just soo GREATTTTTTTTTTT (=
im def. happy for him ! Lovee to see more of him :p

Pope can def. play Veekit. He has the sweet innocent look to play
the SWEETHEART, gentlemen in RN ><

im excited to see him moreeeeeeeeee !

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for the new. I don't know about Pope acting, never watch his lakorns but he look good with Janie from the picts.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pope doesn't have that innocent charm that Veekit posses. But he's damn fine looking. I'm not complaining if Pope does get the role.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never seen the original before, but OMG, I'm so looking forward to Janie & Pope! They will look so good together. So much promotion for Pope, I'm so glad he's recognized by Ch3 and viewers too. He's fame is quickly rising even though he hasn't even been praek yet! I thought he was cute with Chompoo too and now he gets to work with lovely Janie 555!!! I still can't wait for his upcoming lakorn, TAWAN DUED! Buang Rak and now Rang Ngao! Woot^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay thank you broadcast!!! Pope remind me of captain especially in that pic. He's a good actor too so I'm happy he's getting propmoted. He can pass as chais nephew since he's not that old looking

Thanks alice

onahc

sarNie Elites
Thanks Alice for the new. I don't know about Pope acting, never watch his lakorns but he look good with Janie from the picts.

I can confirm that Pope is a fine actor, he did well in Mongkut Dok Som. He reminds me of Captan but a light skinned version. This will be an interesting pair to watch.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I'm excited for pope too!!! I really hope Janie will do a beautiful job, can't help but to feel a little disappointed, but I'll give her chance since I'm so excited for this.