[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
I know. I have a high tolerance of waiting but it has been 14 episodes so far. I thought by now it should be at least a half of the series done...
hi kitkat its a tad too slow wif eng sub...luckily thanks to ladyofdarkness recap, let us understand better

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just wanted to share some photos of Janie at her friend Ann Alicia's wedding.

C: Janie's Ig and Janie's fanclub FB

aww.. Janie's with that little girl from Thailand got talent. o m g, she is so cute!!!! na'rak!!!

c: janie JT's fb

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • wow! Bangkok rating is SUPER HIGH! Almost reaching to 20. Congrats to them.
  • Since this is not ending next week,and we still got 3 more weeks left. I expect more Loving scene between Nin and Veekit. ^^

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Wow...I'm speechless after watching Tuesday's episode. Everyone in this lakorn is doing a SUPERB job. Ken Phupoom has definitely shown improvement from his last lakorn. I'm very impressed with his character in here.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
AyLove thanks for the lovely pics, they all looked beautiful. the little girl is really cute ^*^
Hi Alice and AyLove, yeah glad rn not ending soon, so looking forward to more sweet moments of ken&janie.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm surprise he like his R scene more than the kiss scene ..
He did well with the kiss scene (that's b/c R scene didn't happen yet)

sharing vdo clip -- i like when ken dresses down:
Ken probably like the R scene more because he probably got to kiss Janie more times LoL
Btw the video is too cool! Freaking Kamen Riders!!! Im so excited do you know which magazine it is for?
If the picturez turn out well I want it to purchase it. Can't believe they had Willy in that oogly costume...he's face is too handsome to hide.
Ken is too cute & dorky too. It seem he's still quite shy and reserved since he's a newbie...but i like the humbleness...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AyLove thanks for the lovely pics, they all looked beautiful. the little girl is really cute ^*^
Hi Alice and AyLove, yeah glad rn not ending soon, so looking forward to more sweet moments of ken&janie.
no problem. :) the little is cute.She sing so cute too. Her english is very very good. Haha.. Sorry for being off topic.
but yes, looking forward for some more cute/sweet moments between these two love birds.hehe.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I know. I have a high tolerance of waiting but it has been 14 episodes so far. I thought by now it should be at least a half of the series done...
I think you should do like me, lol, go and read LadyofDarkness ' caps, then watch raw , which i rarely 's done that before b/c i hate to watch raw, but LadyofDarkness she 's been doing a wonderful job, detail , so i 've been catching and loving RN atm, then we can come back to check on Viki later to enjoy it totally,

Thanks Pretty nana for the ratings, again, i'm so happy to see RN keep doing an excellent job, Congrats to everybody , RN team and RN fans.

OMG, janie and her gangs are so pretty, i really wanna see Alicia 's pics, bet will be gorgeous, Congrats Alicia and her gangs, their friendships are awesome and admirable.
Again, thanks everybody for news, pics, and wonderful cms for RN, thanks to you guys make me enjoying RN to the best with all beautiful cms and thoughts, love love you guys, RN fans

BTW, after this wk eps, i really like the actress who acts as Tanya 's daughter, she's really good, she made me cried, hope to see her more in future, btw, i keep saying this, Ken is super HAWT, and Janie's OMG, she's gorgeous, they make a beautiful couple. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I love Monin role more than Montha. I like how they add some new scenes and adapt this remake to match present society. Can wait to see more love and caring scenes of Viki and Monin. Ken is doing a really good job as Viki, love it.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
I think you should do like me, lol, go and read LadyofDarkness ' caps, then watch raw , which i rarely 's done that before b/c i hate to watch raw, but LadyofDarkness she 's been doing a wonderful job, detail , so i 've been catching and loving RN atm, then we can come back to check on Viki later to enjoy it totally,

Thanks Pretty nana for the ratings, again, i'm so happy to see RN keep doing an excellent job, Congrats to everybody , RN team and RN fans.

OMG, janie and her gangs are so pretty, i really wanna see Alicia 's pics, bet will be gorgeous, Congrats Alicia and her gangs, their friendships are awesome and admirable.
Again, thanks everybody for news, pics, and wonderful cms for RN, thanks to you guys make me enjoying RN to the best with all beautiful cms and thoughts, love love you guys, RN fans

BTW, after this wk eps, i really like the actress who acts as Tanya 's daughter, she's really good, she made me cried, hope to see her more in future, btw, i keep saying this, Ken is super HAWT, and Janie's OMG, she's gorgeous, they make a beautiful couple. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
hi Icyplace everybody's cms hv been awesome, so enjoy reading and lol at times. we r leaving positive cms cause we love rn and most of all ken&janie !! its great rn doing so well, still more epi to go....go rn...go janieken :dance3:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I finally started watching and I'm hooked. I did skip a few episodes though to get to the kiss scene. Blame it on Lyn and her blog. Can't wait for episode 15.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching Wednesday's episode yesterday and couldn't wait to find out what happens next so I saw the 2001 version of Raeng Ngao in the same playlist and clicked on it, found the place where Wednesday's episode left off and watched how Ken and Ann performance. Wow, I don't think I can get enough of Raeng Ngao. I'm watching the old version while waiting for the next episode of the new version.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
  • wow! Bangkok rating is SUPER HIGH! Almost reaching to 20. Congrats to them.
  • Since this is not ending next week,and we still got 3 more weeks left. I expect more Loving scene between Nin and Veekit. ^^
That's awesome. Well deserved!