[CH3] Raba Mek (StepPower3) : Yiiiwha Preeyakarn / Job Thuchapon

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Finally get to air. been waiting for this lakorn. The T-ser looks really good. I saw Job’s acting before (Ch3 series in mello channel) his acting is good. haven’t seen this type if story in a while: romance, action,drama, forbidden love. remind me of Chinese movie. The pra-nang look so cute together. very good looking couple. I like Chai too. Can’t wait. The end song is so nice.

http://instagr.am/p/B8BaDMNhYAX/

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Job’s interview how he got into acting. Ch3 should promote him more. Charmin, handsome. good acting. If the rating is good hope he’ll get more p’ek roles.Especially prime time lakorns

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Job’s passed lakorn”Love Lie Hide Fake “ P’ek pretend to be gay. It’s a good series. total 8 episodes. I like the pra-nang in here. they are so cute.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagr.am/p/B8DC71pBfsp/
Awww this pic of them melts me, so romantic.. hope Ch3 will release the broadcast day and music video soon.

Agree with many Thai fans said what a waste this lakorn should have air prime time,the production looks really good and the story is interesting..p’ek is so handsome.
it’s a series of 4 novels together but guess Ch3 will only make book #2-RabumMek.

brief synopsis:
From the book pek has a mission came into nek life to get close to her and make her fall in love with him so to get find clues evidence about her dad’s corruption business but eventually he fall in love with her too,he lied he’s a photograper and after she found out he lied she hated him but he ask her to help him investigate the truth she want to prove her dad innocence so agree to help him.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Saw two episodes was good. Pek and Nek is so sweet and cute,so lovey dovey (before drama parts come later). good chemistry. good acting. charming couple. handsome-pretty. I’m in love with them already. it’s so nice once in a while start off see pek/nek is so in love. it really warms my heart. hope the rating goes up. I’m so hook on this lakorn the only one I’m watching right now.

D5738140-3264-423E-86DE-C84B978F8B05.jpeg
F21ABDAF-C7B9-4E7A-AA88-5CF260739BC7.jpeg

Cr:Ch3thailand

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yii is pretty in stills but in motion something about her bothers me. I did try 2 episodes of this lakorn and it doesn't interest me. But will definitely give her lakorn with Dome a try.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

very good songs and singing but so sad. ep.6 —drama parts is coming Nek is gonna find out the truth about P’ek real identity. :(
i dunno this story remind me a bit like Roylehsanaerai (kongpob-numnueng) the part that p’ek came into Nek life to want to get something from her and make her fall in love with him but he also fell in love with her too and after she find out the truth she hate him but different is this lakorn is not slap/kiss. and look like even though she’s mad at him but there still will be cute scenes of them because they love eachother a lot. and both Nek character is sweet weak pitiful and p’ek speak sweet/proper to Nek ending his sentence with nakrub/krub.

Last edited: