[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Jackie has such a nice singing voice. If anyone watch the 'tonight talk show' where Jackie sang alittle of her favorite song...it sounded so nice. Anyone know where can I listen to the original version on youtube? I don't know who this song belong to.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I kind of sense some sparks between Mike and Jackie, hehe... He was eying her and teasing her, lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm gonna have to power watch ep3-10 to catch up.. oi..
oi.. oi .. oi...

just sharing some margie/mike gifs i made from their duet.. hoo hoo hoo..
got a scene request? just ask me lol..

and an earlier fun gif i made of the two.. <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
after rewatching half the episode of 3 i hate nathee even more. i need to bring out my bamboo thin stick and beat the crap out of him. he has no respect for his sister or his mom. he is beyond selfish and he havent learn frm his mistake. if i had a gun i would have shoot his legs and arms and sew up his mouth. yrah i admit i can get mean and dirty but if he wants it the hard way i will give it to him.
as for ton lol he so wants jae to come back. kind of hate his mom. like seriously she complains at ton for having too much time and not focus on his work but now she totally twisted her words.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Nathee acted like a spoiled brat hi-so. -_- He totally gets on my last nerves.
I've never seen Ton's mom play a good character. She seems to always be the bad people when I actually think I watched her in almost all lakorns haha. At first, I thought she's gonna be a good one in this b/c she was so calm. But actually, she's just another annoying character.

fun

Expired Sarnie
another great episode. i enjoyed episode 4 very much. i cried here and there which is surprising since this is no wear a melo angsty lakorn lol

when choke made a final visit to jae, i cried when he thanked her. it was a beautiful scene even though it was very brief and probably irrevelant to some of you watchers.

i was hurt for aed. i was mad at her when she didnt believe nit and i wish she would die bc i dislike people when given evident they still denied it but when it showed her dead body i was shocked. i didnt mean what i said about wanting her dead but bam she died.

i didnt feel bad for nathee at all. i had more sympathy for jae. sadly she has to play the motherly role bc her mom is not doing her job. even if thee did save that girl, it doesnt make him right or off the hook for entering a club underage. i was sad for her bc she was viewed the bad person. thee gets on my nerve every time i see him on screen lol moron says he can make his own money will not ask anyone or beg anyone for money but i havent seen him make a baht ever since he claimed he could make his own living.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh no only two more epi for raak boon:'( see ya tomorrow,lapin and jay wedding is coming soon

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm finally catching up on this lakorn.. 3/4 done with ep3.
I loved Lapin's character.. he's such a saracastic p'ek towards Jay in the beginning.. XD
Nathee.. oh man.. thank goodness I don't have a brother like him.. I don't even know what to do with those types of people.. except abuse? lol j/k j/k..
Pisai <--- Just what is up with this fool. He should be thankful that he's living a wealthy life.. but he's so into revenge against Lapin.. Shcraappp.. I know what'll probably happen in the future eps...

I really love how the lakorn is flowing.. I should've watched it weekly when it was airing.. oi, but better now than never :)

Anyways, I must say Mike & Margie looks good :) I wouldn't mind seeing them reunited in the future.. :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
im watching tonight show. will come back to spazz later but i agree that margie&mike look real good together :)

did margie change her name to jedthiya??? on tonight show, it has written as jedthiya ragsi balenciaga????

---
aiy! lol first and mike are so cute lol they are quite eye candy lol i prob need to watch to see who first ends up with? lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Haha Jetiya or Jay is her name is this lakorn!
lol no wonder! I was thinking why she would change her name lol =P

Ok, obviously I havent been watching this lakorn much lol to not even know what margie's character is called. lol =D

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL yeah Margie's name in the lakorn is Jay or Jetiya but short for Jay! Omg i can't wait tomorrow will be 2nd to the last episode ahh!! So sad :lmao: but excited to see Wedding Scene of Jay & Lapin :clap: :spin:

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol no wonder! I was thinking why she would change her name lol =P

Ok, obviously I havent been watching this lakorn much lol to not even know what margie's character is called. lol =D
No big deal haha. I don't really think I will know that her name is Jetiya if I watch it raw, b/c she's being called as Jay most of the time. ^^

Anyway if Margie really wanted to change her name, she would change the 'Rasri' b/c 'Margie' is her nickname. I think I've never heard anyone changed their nickname?

LOL yeah Margie's name in the lakorn is Jay or Jetiya but short for Jay! Omg i can't wait tomorrow will be 2nd to the last episode ahh!! So sad :lmao: but excited to see Wedding Scene of Jay & Lapin :clap: :spin:
This lakorn airs for less then 1 month. It's so short.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Asy, I think there's quite a few that changed their nicknames..

I know that Aff is one of them.. She used to be known as "Eve"

And awwwe, she changed her name to Jetiya just for the tonight show.. hehe.. will have to watch that clip :)