[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Pream was being Pream so she was totally annoying regardless of the circumstances. As if throwing hissy fits when his mom's funeral service is ongoing is supposed to endear her to Lapin or something. Anyhoos, Pream showed up at Lapin's house and saw Jay so she demanded to know what Jay was doing there. Jay told her Lapin wanted her help with the service. Pream then asked Jay how she was doing and if sleeping in a wealthy man's house was comfortable. Jay told her to ask Lapin and we see Pream lose her cool and insist that Jay is trying to mess with her mind. Jay said she's not and because Pream asked how it felt to sleep in this house she should ask Lapin since Jay's never slept in any other house but her own. Pream then said next time Jay should stay the night. Yeah, like she ws going to believe Jay's honest words. Girl knows no honesty. Lapin overhears Pream and tells her that no girl has ever slept over his house. He reserves that privilege for his future bride only. Pream insists in won't be Jay. Lapin agrees but adds that it's true but only if Jay doesn't accept. (Burn!) Lapin tells Jay they should get going or else be late. As they are about to leave, Pream knocks the urn off Jay's hand. Lapin's freaking furious and asked what the heck she was doing. Pream tried to apologize but Lapin said he won't accept her apology. He told her to stop adding issues to his life. Don't come to his house again. How many times does he have to tell her she's no longer welcome in his home. He told her to get out x2. As she leaves, she hears Lapin tell Jay to be careful of the glass. Pream is hurt. Like seriously woman, you trash the urn that houses his mom's bones and you expect him to be lovey dovey with you? I thought Lapin showed restraint in pointing the way for her to leave, he was shaking with anger. After Pream left, Lapin brough Jay a new urn for his mom's bones. Jay tells him every thing is ready. Lapin thanked her and she in turn thanked him for helping out with Pream's situation. Lapin said he said want he said to create chances for himself. He really want what he said earlier to be true (Future bride=Jay if she accepts him) but not sure how true it can be. :) So cute how he stared at Jay. Jay of course excuse herself to wait in the car. Lapin who was now holding his mom's urn ask for his mom's help with Jay. :)

Fun, no problem. I wish I can tell you otherwise about Nathee but he only gets more annoying. Fitting that you brought up Peesai since Nathee decided in the latter episode it was a good idea to get acquainted with the former.

Reactions: fun

Asy

sarNie Immature
So I've seen all the subbed parts, up to 2.9. Oh, Nathee, chan ja kaa kae...!!! This brat!!! I thought my younger brother already pissed me off so much, actually Nathee was 1000x bad than my brother. This Saichon dude is newbie, isn't he? He's really good on potraying his badass role. His face expression, I'm satisfied with his job.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Ratings for episodes 7-9.

Episode 7- 9.4
Episode 8- 7.6
Episode 9- 8.6

Doing quite well for a horror series. :dance3:

credit: raisailom@pantip

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wow, last week episodes were doing very well! I can see that ep.7 was highest because ch.7 broadcasted AFF Suzuki Cup that day... but ep.8 and 9 did quite well too!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Ratings for episodes 7-9.

Episode 7- 9.4
Episode 8- 7.6
Episode 9- 8.6

Doing quite well for a horror series. :dance3:

credit: raisailom@pantip
wow should i said Rak Boon doing much well than Qi PaO??
right me if i'm wrong...
no offens since i'm Anne fans too... just want to know the facts!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Nastesen can u tell me the scene about jay go with Lapin and his mom to meet the people and then later Lapin have jay the necklace,?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes it is definitely a little higher than Qi Pao. As much as I love Ann, Qi Pao is a big disappointment. I can't fault Ann on the lack of viewership either. The lakorn is just bad. First of all, she shouldn't have taken both Maylee and Pink roles. Plus Mart is a poor actor, this would have to require an actor with acting ability to bring his character to life and he needs to be convincing. And last I blame the scriptwriter. I love my strong nang ek but the the annoying type is just a no no and Pink is exactly that kind of nang ek.

I love Margie's role here as Jae, she is strong and bold but not overwhelming or annoying.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Yes it is definitely a little higher than Qi Pao. As much as I love Ann, Qi Pao is a big disappointment. I can't fault Ann on the lack of viewership either. The lakorn is just bad. First of all, she shouldn't have taken both Maylee and Pink roles. Plus Mart is a poor actor, this would have to require an actor with acting ability to bring his character to life and he needs to be convincing. And last I blame the scriptwriter. I love my strong nang ek but the the annoying type is just a no no and Pink is exactly that kind of nang ek.

I love Margie's role here as Jae, she is strong and bold but not overwhelming or annoying.
they have a lot of FB too~ i can't stand that...
still not watch it's episode of 6-9...
i can't find the excitement anymore!!

sorry if we OFF TOPIC... just sia dai!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
they have a lot of FB too~ i can't stand that...
still not watch it's episode of 6-9...
i can't find the excitement anymore!!

sorry if we OFF TOPIC... just sia dai!!
It is not technically completely off topic. As long as it relates or have some kind of connection. Just because someone brings in another topic irrelevant to the lakorn, the discussion still ties back to Raak Boon. It is like a compare contrast thingy.

I was unable to catch up on episode 4 but my internet sucked last night because of the rain. My garage flooded. Will definitely catch up tonight for sure. I want to spazz with everyone.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for more ;) so excited Aish jay and Lapin narak! I hope it won't be prim in jays body in that one pic when Lapin play piano:(

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh really raak boon rating is higher than qi pao wow suprise but why they promote qi pao like very hit. everyone wear the chinese dress on the event or whatever it call.

cr tag

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
SLOWLY catching up with da sub...WOW Mike & Margie CHEM really impress me...i really enjoy this lakorn and cannot wait for da other episode...this lakorn come by really fast! which it sad but at least it worth it right girls???

Anyway those r some cute cartoon pichs of Mike & Margie^...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Anyone watched the cast on "The Tonight Show"? I think. I'm not sure what talk show it is but I find the cast so lovable. Jackie sings beautifully and we got insight into the show. I hope that the clips of the sweet scenes of Lapin and Jay that they showed will be in the airing episodes this coming weekend. Funny how Mike is jealous of First height. Mike was like a Japanese girl being all shy and it was funny how the host picked on him for that.

myheromike

I think they tease mike to much on the talk show. Mike so funny when the host ask him did he like to do love scene than they laugh. The way mike laugh is same as me when I was so happy,i would do like the scene when he cover his face moving his shoulder 555. The scene they show on the talk show when his come mom for last time look sad mak,His tear falling and falling. If they not close the talk show call ratress samnorn something and if they went to This talk show there will be alot of fun to watch...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Nastesen can u tell me the scene about jay go with Lapin and his mom to meet the people and then later Lapin have jay the necklace,?
After having spent time with Jay and surviving the whole kidnapped ordeal, Lapin's mom realize Jay is a sincere person and one whom she can trust. She became pro Jay/Lapin. It's rather cute. In that scene Lapin's mom introduced Jay as her niece to her friend and potential client. Lapin teased Jay about becoming his mom's niece. :p Jay was confuse about the whole thing and did not know why Khun Jit got her dolled up. She pouted about it being difficult to walk. Lapin told her to stay in character since the potential client is looking. Lapin drove Jay home and she asked why he thought his mom was dolling her up. Lapin told her it's probably his mom's way of repaying Jay for all she's done and for Jay not to try to understand the adult's reasoning behind what they do. It will only give her headaches. He also told Jay to not reject what his mom is offering because it makes his mom happy and it's not hurting Jay. She is in fact always benefiting. Jay frowned and said she'll take his words as a compliment. She then told Lapin that she'll return the outfit after she washes it. He told her to keep it. Jay argued that it was too expensive to keep and Lapin interrupted her with 'but you look adorable in it'. Jay was surprised by Lapin's words but he insisted that she looked adorable in the outfit which he didn't realize she could be until she walked out with his mom earlier. He told her she should dress like that more often. :p Jay was stunned and mumbled work time is over and walked off. lol. Lapin stopped Jay and told her he got the necklace fixed for her. (This is the necklace his mom gave Jay. It was given to Lapin's mom by his dad so when Pream saw Jay with it, she yanked it off Jay's neck). When Jay reached for the necklace, Lapin yanked it out of her reach. He was teasing her (I wondered if he sensed her shyness.lol.) until he saw her frown. He was like 'fine, I can hand it to you nicely.' :p

I really adore the cartoons of Jay/Lapin, it's so darn adorable! :crush: Haven't watch "The Tonight Show" yet but I'll be sure to watch. Mike is really growing on me. For a supposed flirt, he is extremely shy when it comes to lovey dovey scenes. lol. Not sure if sure if you guys saw some of the bts, but Margie (she's known for being shy with 'love scenes') appeared more 'man' when it comes to those scene when compared to Mike. He becomes flush and giggles like a girl. The crew had to urge him all by telling him 'it's just dialogue, no need to be shy.' :crush: Before I go, I just wanted to share another scene I like in episode 9. It was the car scene with Jay/Lapin after the whole Pream meltdown. Lapin asked Jay if she wanted to go to dinner with him. He doesn't want to eat alone. He saw Jay's hesitation so he told her she didn't have to if she's bored by him. He looked so sad until Jay told him if she's free she'll call him. Lapin looked so cute when he said he'll wait for her phone call. This series is not of romantic genre but I have to say I really do enjoy the rare glimpses we as audiences get of Lapin/Jay's friendship. Come next week, we can to take a peek at their budding relationship. :)

myheromike

Omg I'm so glad to heard khun pin said she already 2 or 3 lakorn for mike or waiting for him.can't wait to see what kind the rolse and the title

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
After having spent time with Jay and surviving the whole kidnapped ordeal, Lapin's mom realize Jay is a sincere person and one whom she can trust. She became pro Jay/Lapin. It's rather cute. In that scene Lapin's mom introduced Jay as her niece to her friend and potential client. Lapin teased Jay about becoming his mom's niece. :p Jay was confuse about the whole thing and did not know why Khun Jit got her dolled up. She pouted about it being difficult to walk. Lapin told her to stay in character since the potential client is looking. Lapin drove Jay home and she asked why he thought his mom was dolling her up. Lapin told her it's probably his mom's way of repaying Jay for all she's done and for Jay not to try to understand the adult's reasoning behind what they do. It will only give her headaches. He also told Jay to not reject what his mom is offering because it makes his mom happy and it's not hurting Jay. She is in fact always benefiting. Jay frowned and said she'll take his words as a compliment. She then told Lapin that she'll return the outfit after she washes it. He told her to keep it. Jay argued that it was too expensive to keep and Lapin interrupted her with 'but you look adorable in it'. Jay was surprised by Lapin's words but he insisted that she looked adorable in the outfit which he didn't realize she could be until she walked out with his mom earlier. He told her she should dress like that more often. :p Jay was stunned and mumbled work time is over and walked off. lol. Lapin stopped Jay and told her he got the necklace fixed for her. (This is the necklace his mom gave Jay. It was given to Lapin's mom by his dad so when Pream saw Jay with it, she yanked it off Jay's neck). When Jay reached for the necklace, Lapin yanked it out of her reach. He was teasing her (I wondered if he sensed her shyness.lol.) until he saw her frown. He was like 'fine, I can hand it to you nicely.' :p

I really adore the cartoons of Jay/Lapin, it's so darn adorable! :crush: Haven't watch "The Tonight Show" yet but I'll be sure to watch. Mike is really growing on me. For a supposed flirt, he is extremely shy when it comes to lovey dovey scenes. lol. Not sure if sure if you guys saw some of the bts, but Margie (she's known for being shy with 'love scenes') appeared more 'man' when it comes to those scene when compared to Mike. He becomes flush and giggles like a girl. The crew had to urge him all by telling him 'it's just dialogue, no need to be shy.' :crush: Before I go, I just wanted to share another scene I like in episode 9. It was the car scene with Jay/Lapin after the whole Pream meltdown. Lapin asked Jay if she wanted to go to dinner with him. He doesn't want to eat alone. He saw Jay's hesitation so he told her she didn't have to if she's bored by him. He looked so sad until Jay told him if she's free she'll call him. Lapin looked so cute when he said he'll wait for her phone call. This series is not of romantic genre but I have to say I really do enjoy the rare glimpses we as audiences get of Lapin/Jay's friendship. Come next week, we can to take a peek at their budding relationship. :)

Aww thanks again! Yay Lapin so cute to see that to jay lol seems like she always ignore that question lol it'd be awesome if they do go eat once I'd be happy!!;)i can't wait for episode 10!;) yep agree not romantic but the chemistry is very good and the bond is great!;)