[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Asy you and I can be on the same page lol I am sticking with Wishy's sub. I am surprise that a Margie lakorn was able to bring her back into the subbing world, considering she is a big Ateam and Yadech fan. Is Sao Noi worth the watch. I stopped at episode 4 or was it 6. I just know it was an even number lol
Heyyy fun did you even realize that we're so being off topic here lol. No, it wasn't Rark Boon that brought back wishy to sub. It was RTEAM lmao. She didn't plan to sub Buang I think b/c after GRGR, TNNNKK supposedly her last project but wishy cheated, she sub Buang before that, though it still made TNNNKK as her last project lol. Well if you love to do something, you'll still come back to do it, I think? wishy is so dedicated, ch.3 must pay her... Anyway, is she still an Ateam's fan? All I know, she's all over Yadech today.

About Sao Noi, I enjoyed it very much. I wrote my thought at Sao Noi thread already. I liked that lakorn so much, but I'm not sure if you'll like it b/c of the slow pace (but not dragging).

Rark Boon is real good so far, but I don't think I'll be able to watch it w/o sub. The dialogues are a little bit difficult to me, especially when they talk about the funeral things + supernatural. Usually I don't like way too tough nang ek, but Margie's character is likable. She's not one annoying girl like Namfon in Plerng Toranong haha.

rehann

sarNie Adult
anyone here go for autogrph session at CH3 today??
i really want to know what happen behind this pic....

cr to Raisailom/fb

hope someone will share smething with us here... n probably ThaiStar3_fc will share some clips at the event for us!!
i feel so warm see this pic... they seems missed each other a lot... aww... really touch moment.
yeah... probably because both of them really busy this month...
love them so much... their relation make me mesmerized!!

ps~ sorry if i'm off topic...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yes my guess right... The ghost the tell pesai to shot lapin for jay to make a wish help lapin not for destroy the raak boon box.

I think the way lapin die is a good way too cuz they can more scene together and have some cute scene for lapin and jay. Cant wait watch to the scene in her room,she sleep and lapin siting there also the scene jay went to eat with pesai,wonder what lapin say for jay can't heard well

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yes my guess right... The ghost the tell pesai to shot lapin for jay to make a wish help lapin not for destroy the raak boon box.

I think the way lapin die is a good way too cuz they can more scene together and have some cute scene for lapin and jay. Cant wait watch to the scene in her room,she sleep and lapin siting there also the scene jay went to eat with pesai,wonder what lapin say for jay can't heard well

Omgg thanks so much myheromike! I am so excited haha I think pisai must be so happy to shoot mike lmao!! Haha he must be more than willing to help him;) I can't wait!

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes~ did Jay already got ability to see soul now... i though she only can see soul that ask for help only...
oh almost forget... last ep also Jay can see Kemi... now she can see Lapin...
so now she can see all soul.. so cool!!

tomorrow ep look so intresting!! just like what Lapin mom said...
'who know if one day lapin stay by Jay side maybe he also will love Jay like how she is now~'
now... the story really go that way... Jay is the only person who can see him now... he will be like Kemi... glued with her all the time!!
even sit next to her bed... aww so cute!!
all that Prim trick will open up infront of Lapin now~ lapin also will get to know about box Rak boon n also how Jay life in danger now!!!
now i know how he will keep worrying for Jay after this!!
hats off to Rak Boon's teams for beautiful flow~

tall_one

sarNie Egg
I was so off with my prediction but I really like the way this is going much better. It was super annoying for people to keep thinking Jay was a 2nd wife to Lapin's dad. I'm glad Lapin's mom got the chance to learn y her husband gave her a 10% share in the company n r rooting for jay n lapin to get together. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, jay's n lapin's relationship is finally growing yay! I thought it was really cute how he whispered in her ear not to b scared, that he was there with her during her dinner with pesai and I'm especially excited for the moment when Pesai knocks out Jay n I think Lapin possesses Jay's body and chokes out Pesai. That guy deserves the worst.

myheromike

Yeah he sure cuz now no one see him so he have to be a glued with her the time. I'm so glad tomorrow epi have more scene for lapin and jay. I just rewatch the show scene where jay went to eat with pesai and I think heard well what lapin said for jay now. I think he said don't scary he will there with her all the time and will past that day though...

5555+ I think that too cuz there one else with her just only lapin that with her. Maybe that is the best ideal for lapin to possesses into jay body so he can help her

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgg! Finally the action has started! It has become more interesting when mike went into a coma! Lmao not to be mean but he needs to see the truth haha I can't wait for the next episode! Lapin is so narak following jay and even look at jay sleeping haha he's so sweet protecting her from pisai! I can't wait to see the scene where Lapin finds out and I am not sure but Kuhn prim is pregnant right?? I also love how jit understands jay now and isn't rude to her anymore!! Let the love begin hahah

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
It's finally Friday! Haven't seen episode 7 yet but I'm really excited to watch after reading everyone's post. I'm guessing Lapin's mom never reported Peesai for kidnapping her huh? *sigh* I know she raised Peesai so she was both sister and parent to him but dude knows no remorse! But then again if his greed is the catalyst for Lapin and Jay's relationship I'm all for it. :p

Btw, so off topic but I just wanted to say that picture of Boy and Margie is just so precious! Boy's schedule is pretty tight so he was only able to be at the calendar signing for 30 minutes, I wondered if it was a goodbye hug from Boy to Margie. So cute!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
It's finally Friday! Haven't seen episode 7 yet but I'm really excited to watch after reading everyone's post. I'm guessing Lapin's mom never reported Peesai for kidnapping her huh? *sigh* I know she raised Peesai so she was both sister and parent to him but dude knows no remorse! But then again if his greed is the catalyst for Lapin and Jay's relationship I'm all for it. :p

Btw, so off topic but I just wanted to say that picture of Boy and Margie is just so precious! Boy's schedule is pretty tight so he was only able to be at the calendar signing for 30 minutes, I wondered if it was a goodbye hug from Boy to Margie. So cute!
LOL ur soo funny! I am :eek:fftopic: but do u know how to speak thai because it seems like u really understand the lakorn? :scratchchin: I was just wondering I l :heart: ve it when you post ur comments because i feel like i am reading a summary of the episode! :spin: I love ur posts and i feel that you're such a generous person! :wink: :bravo:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Raak Boon is super goooooood ! I never once FF a scene ! <3 Lapin and Ton !

Nahtee reminds me of my little brother ATM. They are so rebellious and they don't even listen at all. Theyre at that age ya know >< I feel Lapin I feel you girl lol Can't wait to start on ep.7 tonight ! Whootwhoot

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I've was re watching episodes but this time I'm watching the ones subbed by Wishy to improve on my Thai and I noticed a comment on Ep 2.2 some one mentioned the random popping of ghosts in the scenes. So I watch carefully and noticed it also and pretty much scared myself. I don't think the lakorn is a bit scary but that random ghost did scare me. Did anyone else noticed it before? I've watched the scene many times before but never noticed because I only focused on the leads in the scene and don't pay attention to the background. Anyhow about Ep 7, Lapin is being considerate of Prim but she's still not satisfied. I feel a lot of nang'rai in lakorns drive pra'eks away because of their jealousy and nagging. I find the scene when mother and son giggled/laughed after his mom said if you stay close to Jay you'll fall for her or maybe you have already and just don't know it. That was awesome. I think this episode clears up some of the questions I had in my previous post. I also find Jay and her brother scene cute when he was asking so which guy are you choosing? It's like the first time they aren't arguing. Looking forward to Ep 8 but then again I look forward to every episode of Raak Boon.

Just realize that the ghost in the background is of the lady who got killed by her husband and nurse.

myheromike

Today epi is cute mak mak. Like every scene when lapin is still a soul,like the scene she went to bathroom so cute hahahaha. Omfg lapin almost got shot again,very like the scene when he jump Down and come up to fight with that guy so cool  and I can't believe when he know the true about pesai and prim,he this much broken heart want die don't want to come back to his body. I also like the part when he come back, his eyes look so evil when see prim and told them to break up. I just wanna said lapin the old one is also smart too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im finally caught up to wishy sub version. im so tempted to watch the raw version. anyways let me spazz about episode 2 for a bit.

mike is growing on me. i havent seen any changes from his debut lakorn with modern 9. his stiffness and robotic ways really works for his character. the little things ton says gives me butterfly. i loled at his line "im ur boss not ur chauffeur" but then up see him drive her lol I love how he is getting to know her thru his investigation. Never a good idea bc in the end the joke is on up honey lol he is already so attracted to Jae.

i say the weakest plot device his ton uncle pisai. his motive is too weak and lame to the max.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgg I love love episode 8 so many scenes of jay and Lapin! Haha omg I was. Sad that Lapin was out of his body for only 4 parts of episode 8 lol but I enjoyed every moment of jay & Lapin aha that scene when he sat down next to her bed reminded me of Edward in twilight lmao! It was very cute though and I love how jay talks to him and peepos just think she's crazy like the restroom scene haha he even entered into the toilet room too haha I actually like it more when Lapin is out of his body! Was so happy when he found out about prim and pisai he was so sad and heartbroken gives prop to mike for good acting;) I agree with u all that said u love the part with his death glares haha he looked hot! Haha Prim deserves it and she still act like nothing happened I was afraid that she might ask Lapin and jay bout the box ohh gosh good thing jay put it away haha
Was so happy that there are lots of scenes of them in this episode Margie helped saved Lapin's life TWICE! Haha I wonder if he knows that she made a wish for him? Omgg next preview I hope Lapin save jay from his crazy ex gf Prim!!:eek: I hope that Lapin's mother don't die stupid pisai covering her mouth like that omg!!:( can't wait for tomorrow going to end next week i am going to miss it soo much!!:( I am going to miss comin to this thread ;(

rehann

sarNie Adult
Omgg I love love episode 8 so many scenes of jay and Lapin! Haha omg I was. Sad that Lapin was out of his body for only 4 parts of episode 8 lol but I enjoyed every moment of jay & Lapin aha that scene when he sat down next to her bed reminded me of Edward in twilight lmao! It was very cute though and I love how jay talks to him and peepos just think she's crazy like the restroom scene haha he even entered into the toilet room too haha I actually like it more when Lapin is out of his body! Was so happy when he found out about prim and pisai he was so sad and heartbroken gives prop to mike for good acting;) I agree with u all that said u love the part with his death glares haha he looked hot! Haha Prim deserves it and she still act like nothing happened I was afraid that she might ask Lapin and jay bout the box ohh gosh good thing jay put it away haha
Was so happy that there are lots of scenes of them in this episode Margie helped saved Lapin's life TWICE! Haha I wonder if he knows that she made a wish for him? Omgg next preview I hope Lapin save jay from his crazy ex gf Prim!! :eek: I hope that Lapin's mother don't die stupid pisai covering her mouth like that omg!!:( can't wait for tomorrow going to end next week i am going to miss it soo much!!:( I am going to miss comin to this thread ;(
lapin know Jay make a wish to save his life.. when he hold that Rak Boon box... he said that 'i don't want to believe a box like this can save me from death!!'... he also go n said a lot of Thank you to Jay before he got attack again!!

now sure Jay in danger!! the soul that come n see her are not like before!! she even have to risk herself for every step that she takes!!

i believe Lapin mom die in the next ep... there a scene when Lapin so sad n Jay come from behind then he hug her!! i think that the scene!!
n don't know why... i think p'mod will be the next one... i got feel in future track he will sacrifice his life to save Jay!! but nevermind... let wait n see...