[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
No worries Fun, I can wait patiently for you hehe.. :p Good luck on your finals, I just got done with mines today.. so glad it's over with :p

edit: whee 2nd page already.

Come on now Jay & Lapin, you better give us a baby in this part. I demand a baby!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I hope they opening ceremony or fitting day the end of this month or the beginning or middle of 2013

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol Julie ur so funny! Yes I agree! Mike better not be playing and they better have a baby too! That will make it more romantic and cute! Ahh Omgg I am screaming inside ahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ in my opinion, I loved RB. Everything about it was good.. the casting, the flow of the lakorn.. the movie-like quality.. the storyline... <3 Everything came together nicely.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks myheromike! Mike and Margie looks good! Haha this could be the party to celebrate raak boon!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mike and Margie, another Mteam, wow, I loved it, just started watching last night and couldn't stop continuing. This series is so good, can't wait for series 2!!! Mike and Margie look great together and Mike is getting better looking. HAha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
During my fangirling days of GolfMike, I was always more fond of Mike. But I don't know what happened. I just didn't like them anymore keke. But now I have come to like him again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the clips ladies..

oi, i'm getting excited!!! i really can't wait for this 2nd part.
i wonder what they'll give us in here.. hmm.

glad to see the cast having some fun. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, can't wait either, I finally had time to watch the first one and it was awesome, now I can't wait for part 2. Haha, I was so freaked out with part one ending, I didn't expect that. But now I'm so excited for the second one.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol for sure a part 2 right? Haha Omgg mike got a birthday present from tv scene lucky him! Haha it's him and Margie even though I am not lovin that pic still cute!!;)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think this is part 2  of RB.
Cus as i read at pantip it said to be a lakorn for father day or the king. But the director is the director of RB, maybe that why they think it's part 2.
I have seen a little long ago, P'Pin tweet that part 2 maybe open in Juni or July.

For Bargie fans, she said Nai Suan Kwan will be open around March cus Margie has to film the lakorn Nang Rai SaiLup first.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah I get confuse as I see in the clip I think I heard they say it is a serie. Golf can't be mike son in here,golf he like the big bro for mike how can in lakorn golf have to mike son I think it kinda weird?