❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken T and Noon looks so good together, I wish these two have been paired a long time ago ❤. The teaser looked intense can't wait for this to air.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Ken T and Noon looks so good together, I wish these two have been paired a long time ago ❤. The teaser looked intense can't wait for this to air.
I SO AGREE!!!
This drama hasn't even aired yet and I'm already anticipating rewatching it. Is that weird?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahha
I SO AGREE!!!
This drama hasn't even aired yet and I'm already anticipating rewatching it. Is that weird?
hahah not weird at all, I feel the exact same way. So if that makes you weird then we both can be weird together

Reactions: Joy

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I can't wait either! Seeing little sneak peaks and behind the scene stuff kill me every time. Ken and Noon, I've always wanted them to pair so this is such a dream. I'm just praying the lakorn turns out good or it'd be such a waste on two talented actors. :(

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait either! Seeing little sneak peaks and behind the scene stuff kill me every time. Ken and Noon, I've always wanted them to pair so this is such a dream. I'm just praying the lakorn turns out good or it'd be such a waste on two talented actors. :(
I have been waiting forever for these two to pair up and yes if the lakorn turn out not to be so great then it would be disappointing, but then again I maybe able to look pass it, if there is a lot of Kiss/slap romance between them the two haha..

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm still waiting, bearly alive , my legs are kicking in air tho because I haven't seen a good revenge drama for do long I'm runing out of candle in my cave .

sarN

sarNie Granny
i hope so !!! i miss them revenge lakorn , regardless how redundant & repetitive the storyline maybe :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
There's a chance might air just before end of this year after Buang Banjathorn, Sai Tarn Hua Jai or Ruk Gun Punlawan... after the drama that airs on the weekend slot fri-sat-sun. Or early next year and if there's already planned dramas for early airing next year and they can't get a slot early in the year then probably pushed back further. I have a feeling this might air on the Mon Tues slot

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@okaylove thanks for the info.. I just wish they would air this already. Feel like I have been waiting a life time already for this lakorn, I am starting to get very impatient :facepalm:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@okaylove thanks for the info.. I just wish they would air this already. Feel like I have been waiting a life time already for this lakorn, I am starting to get very impatient :facepalm:
I got excited a few days cause I thought there was a new teaser and this will finally air soon but it was just an random acc reposting the same teaser from months ago