[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Now,there's a strong reason & possibility that JMT's mom & dad is the killer especially the mom...
Yes,she look like she love May Lee soooo much...
And of course JMS is her most beloved son..
I guess she thought that JMS & ML will agree to marry each other..
But ML loves JMT...i remember there's 1 BTS clip ML argue with both-the mom & dad...
I bet at that time she said that she didn't loves JMS but she loves JMT..
So,the mom/dad so mad && kill her...
But seems like there's something wrong with the aunt & uncle
Err...do u get what i mean girls?? :scratchhead2:

Asy

sarNie Immature
I get it jaaa...

I think it's either the Khun Jin or Khun Lin or maybe both plotted the murder. They looks so suspicious lol. And of course Ning Nirut. I'm gonna to think he's the murderer as well since this lakorn reminded me so much of Jan Euy Jan Jao lmao. Everyone that doesn't believe in ghost is going to be my suspect. :D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I get it jaaa...

I think it's either the Khun Jin or Khun Lin or maybe both plotted the murder. They looks so suspicious lol. And of course Ning Nirut. I'm gonna to think he's the murderer as well since this lakorn reminded me so much of Jan Euy Jan Jao lmao. Everyone that doesn't believe in ghost is going to be my suspect. :D
Ning Nirut? he is JMT's dad right?? Oho he look soooo scary when he's mad...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i know right, if he confess his love for her in episode 5, it would be way too rush and too early.
not very convincing for me cuz i might think that he loves her for she look exactly like maylee.
I agree with you on that one. She is not going to believe that he love her.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnnT where did you watch ep 5? I try Cinn tv3, but the uploader hasn't upload it yet.
Would please sent me the link for ep 5. Thank you very much.

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3L8bv6v26XS75CJh2VDIFvJSx6MN9Lhe&feature=g-all-a

You can go to youtube to watch it cuz AK Pantip are the first one who upload Qi PAo For us

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveAnnT where did you watch ep 5? I try Cinn tv3, but the uploader hasn't upload it yet.
Would please sent me the link for ep 5. Thank you very much.
Cinntv3 will be away for a bit, they will upload a later tonight.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Eng sub for the one who don't have the link to Nat's channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByNJo3X0KG8&list=UU2KNBlfQt8WEeG_10_Uozqg&index=2&feature=plcp

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you very much AnnThongprasom and LoveAnnT for giving me the link and the video. I only know Cinntv3 channel. I am new at this. Thank you again. I come back later to comment on ep 4 and 5.
See you all later.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
The murder can be anyone in the Jao family expect for the pra'ek... Alot of things is revealing in part 5 that point toward PuPu's mom... that is just my guess, but we will know who is the murder when the lakorn end... cant wait to see the surprise killer. Love part 5. Ann and Mart were so cute.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
The murder can be anyone in the Jao family expect for the pra'ek... Alot of things is revealing in part 5 that point toward PuPu's mom... that is just my guess, but we will know who is the murder when the lakorn end... cant wait to see the surprise killer. Love part 5. Ann and Mart were so cute.
I know, I like the scene between JMT & Pink...JMT & May Lee too....JMT's brother and his lover also did a great job......Bravo for the ep.5 today :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: