[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Time's going by so fast. I remember just finishing episode 1 a few days ago and now the next two episodes are going to air already!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
With English subs haha. I watched Nat's, and yes it's all done! Here's the last part:
Really happy that you guys enjoy watching Thai drama, before it's only korean that have a big hit in Thailand. Now, I think Korean drama is start to get boring and Thai is tired of it. Thai drama very famous in China now, I hope other countries will start to like Thai drama more and more.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:faint: ! I can't believe Lady Dila just did that. Good thing I didn't see this before going to bed last night. *shivers* gosh, that is scary looking. I try to keep staring at it, but looks like she's going to jump of the screen to get me.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@ Lady Dila. You are such a teaser!!! Lol...

@ Ceda_Lee. I'll watch it with you. 5555. You can do it. Suu Suu!!!
But you won't physically be here for me to hold, squeeze, bite or scratch LOL! My boyfriend hates watching horror films with me...he likes to keep his distance :lol:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
:faint: ! I can't believe Lady Dila just did that. Good thing I didn't see this before going to bed last night. *shivers* gosh, that is scary looking. I try to keep staring at it, but looks like she's going to jump of the screen to get me.
Ceda, don't be so scare. We all like you to watch with us. Su su na ka.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really happy that you guys enjoy watching Thai drama, before it's only korean that have a big hit in Thailand. Now, I think Korean drama is start to get boring and Thai is tired of it. Thai drama very famous in China now, I hope other countries will start to like Thai drama more and more.
I'm glad Thai lakorns are getting more and more popular.

I'm still a Korean drama freak haha. Thai lakorns and Korean dramas are my favorites. I occasionally watch Taiwanese dramas and rarely watch Japanese dramas. I'm a huge fan of American, Chinese, Indian and Korean films. What am I doing blabbing about my favorite hobby haha. Sorry gals.

Okay back to the topic.

I think looking at it is one thing, but hearing the background music with the motion pic is something else haha. Honestly it's not working for me either haha. Lady Dila! You made it worst haha.

Anyway though ceda_lee, you should just watch it. Watch it when there's a lot of people in your house and there's a lot of noise haha. It worked for me; it reduces the spooky effect.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Thai lakorns are getting more and more popular.

I'm still a Korean drama freak haha. Thai lakorns and Korean dramas are my favorites. I occasionally watch Taiwanese dramas and rarely watch Japanese dramas. I'm a huge fan of American, Chinese, Indian and Korean films. What am I doing blabbing about my favorite hobby haha. Sorry gals.

Okay back to the topic.

I think looking at it is one thing, but hearing the background music with the motion pic is something else haha. Honestly it's not working for me either haha. Lady Dila! You made it worst haha.

Anyway though ceda_lee, you should just watch it. Watch it when there's a lot of people in your house and there's a lot of noise haha. It worked for me; it reduces the spooky effect.
Yeah, agree with you Phatman. Ceda need to be brave and watch it. I know it could be scare sometimes, but than she can watch in the day time. I just want her to have fun chit chat about the drama in this thread hehehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

ceda..just keep in mind,thats Anne..not a ghost....and watch the fitting part,the BTS part...
so,u won't feel scared anymore..
Go..go..go..ceda..go..ceda...go.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished ep1. OMG, is this a scary lakorn? I didn't know there's gonna be a ghost in here.
Jesus I'm going to have a nightmare. To tell your guys the truth, I just hate scary movies. When I was about 10 years old, my big brother showed me a horror movie showing zombies eating people. Since that day, I stopped eat red meat for a whole month because the images still stuck in my head. Since then, I just avoid all horror movies. I just hope that they are not going to show blood coming out of the ghost.
I just watch this lakorn because I love Ann T. I just have to close my eyes when it comes to the scary parts.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It's actually not too scary for me, but this is interesting because the killer is not as obvious as the previous ones. I am really hooked to this lakorn, its like reading a really mysterious and interesting book which you don't want to put down because you want to know what happen next. I like the soundtrack too in here too, I probably re-watch the first episode for the third time now. I swear one episode is just not enough, let alone two. However, its good that we don't have to wait long to see the story unfold.