[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hahaha! FINALLY! TONS of pictures of QI PAO! :)) ehehe Ann is soo cutee :D Smart looks handsome & mature :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I wonder why they were standing a whole bunch like that...around a table full of food? lols ! :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hahaha! FINALLY! TONS of pictures of QI PAO! :)) ehehe Ann is soo cutee :D Smart looks handsome & mature :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I wonder why they were standing a whole bunch like that...around a table full of food? lols ! :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:
its the Chinese Traditional thing that they usually do

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
they like to eat.. lol... they are funny that is too much ..to eat.. i like this lakorn wishing me in the cast list hahaah so i can eat eat or crew production lol... so much foods.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Anne look so comfortable laying down their, she is so cute. Man I can't wait till this air, I want to see this already.

Thanks for sharing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they like to eat.. lol... they are funny that is too much ..to eat.. i like this lakorn wishing me in the cast list hahaah so i can eat eat or crew production lol... so much foods.
I've read abit of news @pantip Ch3 but i can't read all they said this lakorn is upcoming batches along with punya chon kon krua Kim/Mark