[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

rehann

sarNie Adult
hahaha....kurang pahale nanti bile terpandang siggies tu sbb takkan pandang sepintas lalu kan..mesti nk tenung lame especially Mart-Anne dgn Willy Anne...
ok back to the topic...actually,soooo sad today because Anon said she won't sub Qi Pao...i know Nat will sub it since she's Anne-Mart fan but she's missing for a few months now and i don't know when she'll be back.. :cry1:
btul ke? why Anon won't sub Qi pao??? obviously the reason is Anon not really interested in Smart! she even mention few time on her channel to make an objection of Smart-Anne pairing! but she still said that she will sub cause of Anne! why suddenly? Did Nat mention She will subbing Qi Pao? but as u said Nat missing for few month already even Anne last lakorn, Tae Bang Korn she did not finish subbing yet! i feel so frustrated right now!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes..Anon announce it at KA forum..she said she dissapointed Anne not accepting any lakorn and focus more asa producer..
And Smart make her feel more pissed....She fed up of Anne...
i understand it..i also dissapointed with Anne...she's focusing on Mark-Kim lakorn..
isn't she knew her fans want to see her as a nang ek not as a producer...gosh...
whatever it is,i still support Anne..she's my IDOL since 2009....love her mak mak mak...
I wish QP will be the biggest hit so anne know people stll want to watch her as a n'ek.

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes..Anon announce it at KA forum..she said she dissapointed Anne not accepting any lakorn and focus more asa producer..
i understand it..i also dissapointed with Anne...she's focusing on Mark-Kim lakorn..
isn't she knew her fans want to see her as a nang ek not as a producer...gosh...
whatever it is,i still support Anne..she's my IDOL since 2009....love her mak mak mak...
I wish QP will be the biggest hit so anne know people stll want to watch her as a n'ek.
yes i understand ur feeling but maybe Anne think that this is the time for her to find the field that she really intrested! i think we should give her a break! she will always have something for us... better just one lakorn then nothing! if about disspointed... i more fed up with tik~

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes..i still support her no matter what eventhough i don't think i'll watch PCKK...
Anne know what the best for her and her future..
Like u said..better 1 than nothing..and even 1,its become an epic like SB....
She chose the best of the best script...
Its different with other actress....they accepted 2-3 lakorn a year...
like last year,even she doesn't has any lakorn,she still won many award...
I just wish she has 1-2 lakorn for us next year..and as a NANG EK..not as a producer...

About Tik..i'm pissed of him when he rejected MGD,then i knew he supposed to be in TBK..
But i still want to see Anne with him...Ken got to acted with Aom 2x...wy its soooo hard to pair Tik with Anne..
ermmm i guess because both of them is sooo picky!

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes..i still support her no matter what eventhough i don't think i'll watch PCKK...
Anne know what the best for her and her future..
Like u said..better 1 than nothing..and even 1,its become an epic like SB....
She chose the best of the best script...
Its different with other actress....they accepted 2-3 lakorn a year...
like last year,even she doesn't has any lakorn,she still won many award...
I just wish she has 1-2 lakorn for us next year..and as a NANG EK..not as a producer...

About Tik..i'm pissed of him when he rejected MGD,then i knew he supposed to be in TBK..
But i still want to see Anne with him...Ken got to acted with Aom 2x...wy its soooo hard to pair Tik with Anne..
ermmm i guess because both of them is sooo picky!
agree... but we cannot blame them~ They a big star... they got all schedule n people that they have to take care off~
but same here i still hope that they can work togther one day~
the problem now who will sub Qi Pao? i can understand Thai without sub, can't read but i still prefer someone to sub this lakorn~
it will be perfect~ if about Anne i prefer it perfect!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes...Tik admitted he want a lakorn with Anne with many sweet scenes....
If 1 day Anne announce she will not accept any lakorn and will focus as a producer...
i think that the suitable time for me to say GOOD BYE to thai lakorn...
No Anne mean no thai lakorn for me..
Maybe i'll be back to Kdrama...haven't watch Kdrama for 4 years already since i know Anne in 2009..also Philipine's drama..

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
is it? maybe i forgot... or u are the one who keep repeating the scene~
hihihihi... don't be shy~ i also do that... i love that kiss... never see any passionate kiss like that in other lakorn~
hope Qi pao will have one!
hahhaha yes i am admit i repeating the scene hahahaha because it is so epic in thai lakorn. thumbs up to smart.whom make it happened. :dance2:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
i am not dissapointed with ann. cos he pick up my pra'ek smart hahahaha lalala... she knew better what she want. and she very selective. because she going to give her best. and we going to see the result. she wont dissapointed the fans as well.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
*tears* so potentially were left with no-one subbing this lakorn "NOOOOO !!!". I can understand why some fans don't want to watch this lakorn and don't feel happy with Ann's choices but she has been in the industry for at least 10 years noe and wants to branch out, I'm all for it BUT there is no-one like Ann within the industry. For me personally she amongst one of my Top 5 favorite actresses in the world, she has the ability to make you feel every single emotion she goes through & she does it so effortlessly, she truly was born to be an actress. Every time I see her on-screen, I know she'll deliver & at this moment no-one else has the same ability as her.
I still crave to see her with Chakrit, Aum & yes Ken once again as well as pair up with Tik. I do hope her passion for acting doesn't diminish & that we'll be seeing her in more lakorns in the near future *fingers-crossed*

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
*tears* so potentially were left with no-one subbing this lakorn "NOOOOO !!!". I can understand why some fans don't want to watch this lakorn and don't feel happy with Ann's choices but she has been in the industry for at least 10 years noe and wants to branch out, I'm all for it BUT there is no-one like Ann within the industry. For me personally she amongst one of my Top 5 favorite actresses in the world, she has the ability to make you feel every single emotion she goes through & she does it so effortlessly, she truly was born to be an actress. Every time I see her on-screen, I know she'll deliver & at this moment no-one else has the same ability as her.
I still crave to see her with Chakrit, Aum & yes Ken once again as well as pair up with Tik. I do hope her passion for acting doesn't diminish & that we'll be seeing her in more lakorns in the near future *fingers-crossed*
Totally agreed!!!
actually i'm pretty sure Nat will sub this lakorn if Anon won't sub it..she told me about it since QP hasn't start filming yet..
Just at this moment,i don't know where's Nat..my friend said Nat is sooo busy right now..thats why she haven't finish jao Sao Prissana yet..
So no worries..just wish Nat will sub it as fast as Anon...
Other than Nat,i've requested EdnaMode to sub it but i doubt she'll do it because she only sub AK lakorn.
Anne has been in the industry for more than 20 yrs..since she was 13...
she know what the best for her..i disapointed at the beginning but 1 thai friend already warn me..she said to be Anne's fan,i need to be patient..because she's picky and only accepted 1-2 lakorn per year since she was young..she care about quality than quantity..
so when shechose Qi Pao,i still can accepted it even i soooo dissapointed she rejected MGD since i want to see her with Chakrit soooo badly..
But then i heard many viewer critic that lakorn..so i'm sure,anne knows what the best for her...
Moreover,Khun Nong said Qi pao will be more intense than Borisud Bumbut Kaen...
Anne's acting in BBK was super duper awesome...and i know i'll not disapointed with her acting in Qi Pao..
Like u said x.ATKD.x " she has the ability to make you feel every single emotion she goes through & she does it so effortlessly, she truly was born to be an actress. Every time I see her on-screen, I know she'll deliver & at this moment no-one else has the same ability as her."
well said!!!

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol u guys panic ! n easily get emo and throw everything. relax someone will sub, nat told me she will sub. she the one told me about ann project with mart, n she can't hardly wait after lk. if she didnt nvm just come back. someone will tell lol,
i am support ann, even her fans whom is claimed as her fans critic her choice lol. cos i believed ann know better what is she doing, even she are not acting last year , resting doesn't mean she are not in this industry n doesn't mean she are dumb don't know who are the best pra'ek for her. it is just her fans prejudis about her choice. i don't think they are deserved to claim as her fans at all. she are not toys to follow what the fans wanted but she knew what she can gives, and she very selective to give her best.i am not ann fans but i knew she is smarter than other actress.
about being a producer, i respect her choice because she want to practice what she have learned in university.or else what she learn just useless n wasting time and money like me hahaaha i learned something but i practice something totally different lol.is good for her because she got the chances n she grabbed it. being a fans just doesn't mean u want from from her but being a fans is understand what your idol is n respect the decision.. then only i can says purest fans.so which type of fans you are. please take note this is entertainment industry no one will stay longer until they are old 50 years old..even in lk ppl complaining saying she looks more older than smart lol see. ppl will like a young n fresh., which one you want , you want to step down when u are on the top n to be remembered as a legend or u want to stay until nobody want you.she make a right decision being a producer which is she can step down being a legend n train new actors by practicing what she have learned n her experienced in acting. she is the legend. i always dream to be a legend n to be remembered lol.

i am sure , she will be a great producer n director,because she is part of the actors itself.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
lol u guys panic ! n easily get emo and throw everything. relax someone will sub, nat told me she will sub. she the one told me about ann project with mart, n she can't hardly wait after lk. if she didnt nvm just come back. someone will tell lol,
i am support ann, even her fans whom is claimed as her fans critic her choice lol. cos i believed ann know better what is she doing, even she are not acting last year , resting doesn't mean she are not in this industry n doesn't mean she are dumb don't know who are the best pra'ek for her. it is just her fans prejudis about her choice. i don't think they are deserved to claim as her fans at all. she are not toys to follow what the fans wanted but she knew what she can gives, and she very selective to give her best.i am not ann fans but i knew she is smarter than other actress.
about being a producer, i respect her choice because she want to practice what she have learned in university.or else what she learn just useless n wasting time and money like me hahaaha i learned something but i practice something totally different lol.is good for her because she got the chances n she grabbed it. being a fans just doesn't mean u want from from her but being a fans is understand what your idol is n respect the decision.. then only i can says purest fans.so which type of fans you are. please take note this is entertainment industry no one will stay longer until they are old 50 years old..even in lk ppl complaining saying she looks more older than smart lol see. ppl will like a young n fresh., which one you want , you want to step down when u are on the top n to be remembered as a legend or u want to stay until nobody want you.she make a right decision being a producer which is she can step down being a legend n train new actors by practicing what she have learned n her experienced in acting. she is the legend. i always dream to be a legend n to be remembered lol.

i am sure , she will be a great producer n director,because she is part of the actors itself.
Woq i loved how you said everythjng & i totally agree with you 100% :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lea....of course u're not dissapointed...you BELOVED p'ek in Qi Pao + u mention that u're not anne's fan..
US-Anne's fans not dissapointed because of she chose to be a producer..oh how to say it...
Ermm just say that her fans miss her on screen sooooo much....thats the main reason her fans dissapointed when she focus to be a producer......
Anne's fans didn't mean to threat her like a toy...to follow everything what we want.....she appreaciate her fan..even when she got an offer for 1 lakorn,she asked her closed fans whether she should accept it or not...
I guess if her fans mad of her for being a producer,they can be mad at her since she produce English On Tour/Sana Dek Len (something like that) few years ago...
Thats why we're soooo hype when she appear in 4+1 concert and talk about it non-stop until Mart-Anne fans annoy about it bcos we talk about Mark-Anne more than Mart-Anne..
becase we miss her on screen mak mak mak...
like u said,no one will stay longer in the industry until they're 50 yrs old..
thats the other reason her fans want her to accept more lakorn...before she reach 50 yrs old...
Well,whatever it is,whatever she do,whatever u said...i still want to claim me as Anne's fan..erm oh i think i should claimed myself as Anne's die hard fan...
I LOVE ANNE mak mak maakkkkkk.....
the one that shouldn't claimed as her fans is people who didn't watch most of her top lakorn...
ooh about look old in LK..her fans doesn't blame her..its the make up ..she look better with mart off screen at some event after LK because she look younger...

*Anyway,i'm waiting someone to sub BTS of Qi Pao clip.. <_< ..the one that Lila posted.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
agree... but we cannot blame them~ They a big star... they got all schedule n people that they have to take care off~
but same here i still hope that they can work togther one day~
the problem now who will sub Qi Pao? i can understand Thai without sub, can't read but i still prefer someone to sub this lakorn~
it will be perfect~ if about Anne i prefer it perfect!
oh i just notice u said u understand thai w/o sub...
thats great....i want to ask u about some clip that i don't understand...
bleh ka??
rehann,ade link x closing party yg mart suh anne kawen dgn die tu..rase mcm prnh tgk tp cari kt YT x jmpe dah..

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol lea....of course u're not dissapointed...you BELOVED p'ek in Qi Pao + u mention that u're not anne's fan..
US-Anne's fans not dissapointed because of she chose to be a producer..oh how to say it...
Ermm just say that her fans miss her on screen sooooo much....thats the main reason her fans dissapointed when she focus to be a producer......
Anne's fans didn't mean to threat her like a toy...to follow everything what we want.....she appreaciate her fan..even when she got an offer for 1 lakorn,she asked her closed fans whether she should accept it or not...
I guess if her fans mad of her for being a producer,they can be mad at her since she produce English On Tour/Sana Dek Len (something like that) few years ago...
Thats why we're soooo hype when she appear in 4+1 concert and talk about it non-stop until Mart-Anne fans annoy about it bcos we talk about Mark-Anne more than Mart-Anne..
becase we miss her on screen mak mak mak...
like u said,no one will stay longer in the industry until they're 50 yrs old..
thats the other reason her fans want her to accept more lakorn...before she reach 50 yrs old...
Well,whatever it is,whatever she do,whatever u said...i still want to claim me as Anne's fan..erm oh i think i should claimed myself as Anne's die hard fan...
I LOVE ANNE mak mak maakkkkkk.....
the one that shouldn't claimed as her fans is people who didn't watch most of her top lakorn...
ooh about look old in LK..her fans doesn't blame her..its the make up ..she look better with mart off screen at some event after LK because she look younger...

*Anyway,i'm waiting someone to sub BTS of Qi Pao clip.. <_< ..the one that Lila posted.
jajaja... so as long as she appeared on screen then give the support, not give up just because of her choice of pra'ek .lol...
seriously , what u said about the fella whom sub, dont want to sub due to give up of her choice , that is what i mean lolllzz...
and they claimed they are her fans. for me as long she appeared is well enough. and support give her a respect and try to understand her decision because she knew better. :p about complaining in LK only some says is about the make up. some says is about the age lol.. she is 36 and smart is 35. until i feel goshh age just a number doesn't mean anything i think u didnt read about fans complaining their age. is only fans thinking she should accept more lakorn b4 reaching 50, but she knew the industry so well n she is :dance2: smart.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i know u talking about Anon..
its not all about p'ek..maybe she disappointed Mart is the p'ek but i guess she more disappointed when anne focus more as a producer..
Honestly,i'm dissapointed with Anon too...But i appreaciate what she did for us before..because of her,i can watch and understand anne's lakorn...
i believe she'll be back 1 day...u know..something like love,no matter how far we left them,there's still a love in our heart..
i know the people who complain about her age compare to her p'ek was only the haters....not her fans..
because thats the only reason they can complain about her...even with her koo kwan haters said she look older than Ken..

Back to the topic..
at 0:41 seems like mart want to say something or do something to Anne...
and from the interview clip,if i'm not mistaken there's a wedding scene..i recognize Mart's cloth..
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=345392815497597&set=a.329882920381920.69130.219310888105791&type=3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=345395205497358&set=a.329882920381920.69130.219310888105791&type=3http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=345395152164030&set=a.329882920381920.69130.219310888105791&type=3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=345395175497361&set=a.329882920381920.69130.219310888105791&type=3

thats the place JMT&Paeka getting married...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes yes..thats May Lee..
i mean..thats the same place JMT-Paeka's wedding scene..
the one they wear white...
oh they're engaged and then someone kill her...sad...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ermm u see lea...
one of those who complain about her age..

onahc....i know u...and i know who's ur idol..if i'm not mistaken,u complaint about her age since SSH..sorry if i'm wrong.. :wink:
well,thanks because still interested to know about anne.. :yawn:
age is just a number..as long as she can pull her role..thats better than someone who is young but can't act..
erm nvm..maybe u're depress because at the age of 36,anne still can be the n'ek while ur idol seems like slow down her career because she's getting married.