[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
goshh tight closer again to each other ha!..bingo .

erkk i just reliased this thread was hot hot 2k replies , that is insane .
and whom bring it up .. just us goshhh.. ladies.. in da house ha!

the lakorn is not on air yet. but already 2k replies... erkkk. :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
goshh tight closer again to each other ha!..bingo .

erkk i just reliased this thread was hot hot 2k replies , that is insane .
and whom bring it up .. just us goshhh.. ladies.. in da house ha!

the lakorn is not on air yet. but already 2k replies... erkkk. :numchuck:
assuming when this lakorn airs will see a plus or double

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Only if someone could translateee.... D;
Rough translation:
Anne: this reddish Qi Pao, when I wear it, I can feel Mathinee's spirit. She had been murderers in this house. I come here to investigate her death.

Smart: everything happening in this house is none of your concern

Anne: I have a feeling it must be somebody in that house. Somebody with jade bracess.

** sorry I can't hear what other people are saying **

Smart: spirit doesn't exist. If it does, show me
Anne: it exist.

Anne: are you not going to find out the truth? Who murdered Mathinee?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly,Smart love Anne yes i believe it..but anne like Mart..ermmm..maybe like not love..
but i don't have a problem if Anne like Mart because he's such a cutie,polite,and good guy...
Well,there's a rumor about them when they had a lakorn together in 2007...
I've asked Nat about it but i forgot what did she told me...sorry...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Honestly,Smart love Anne yes i believe it..but anne like Mart..ermmm..maybe like not love..
but i don't have a problem if Anne like Mart because he's such a cutie,polite,and good guy...
Ughh dang'it! haha well honestly, i hope their is a RUMOR of them after QI Pao! Haha in somewhat a good way like people of thailand should be curious about them! haha & then everyone will be interviewing Ann but i hope everyone dont see her in a bad wayy! Smart is just SOOOO MUSCULAR! My gosh! Lols Was there a scene in LK when Smart carried Ann? Cause i kinda forgot lols

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
try your hardest Dila I really want to know cos I've been sensing they both actually have feelings in both side

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ughh dang'it! haha well honestly, i hope their is a RUMOR of them after QI Pao! Haha in somewhat a good way like people of thailand should be curious about them! haha & then everyone will be interviewing Ann but i hope everyone dont see her in a bad wayy! Smart is just SOOOO MUSCULAR! My gosh! Lols Was there a scene in LK when Smart carried Ann? Cause i kinda forgot lols
refreshing your memory yes yes Mart did carry her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gals for got to tell u all something Mart will have another lakorn after Qi Pao pairing with the beautiful Chompoo she's also my idol along side Miss Anne too its called
bpoop phae saniwat its another Broadcast big project storyline is about love in the past and musical love period style genre also a sad genre too

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
don't know what to say but erm...but anne look different compare to LK...i mean in LK interview,she look okay..but now seems like she shy to look straight to Mart's eyes..
And both look shy together.....and why Mart look shy in front the reporter..because Anne is taken??! lol..
or because they both want to keep it secret...Mart look confortable and tease anne (remember the clip Chinese fans posted)..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't know what to say but erm...but anne look different compare to LK...i mean in LK interview,she look okay..but now seems like she shy to look straight to Mart's eyes..
And both look shy together.....and why Mart look shy in front the reporter..because Anne is taken??! lol..
or because they both want to keep it secret...Mart look confortable and tease anne (remember the clip Chinese fans posted)..
ja but for me I don't need the clip I can see the answer from their eye contact and their reaction toward each other man I'll be jumping up and down if there is pop up answer that Mart/Anne is dating :dance3: :beer: but can i ask something is Anne still dating her current boyfriend P'Ae

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes....P'A so supporting to Anne and thats why they didn't get married yet because anne want to be a producer first..
they are dating almost 10-11 years!!!
P'A or Mart..i'm ok whoever anne choose bcos both is a nice,polite and a good guy..
but i think i prefer P'A more...i don't know..i just like this guy even he's not good looking..
and maybe because i don't want anne dating a celebrity...
i can't accept to see her husband hug another woman in lakorn..lol

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
ja but for me I don't need the clip I can see the answer from their eye contact and their reaction toward each other man I'll be jumping up and down if there is pop up answer that Mart/Anne is dating :dance3: :beer: but can i ask something is Anne still dating her current boyfriend P'Ae
yeah from the eyes contact, body language just enuff.. eyes cannot lie this.

action- do the personal stuff , privacy thing- such keeping the finger nail, will u do this do ur male friend dilla ? hahahahah
- body language cannot be a part lol.. chemistry action during the interview the one that you posted did u reliased both of them look at each other at the same time spontaneously. ha!.
that is it chemistry!.it is natural.and not all couple have this.. n this is important in relationship. but both of them have this so lucky.
alice- about her bf , not so sure after she came back from HK , i havent see any pic or at event she with p'a anymore. i believed something happened in HK actually. ann looks more glowing and happier.
they wont announced to fans oh.. now we are couple lol.. nobody do that unless they be caught .in this case i think they need to care other ppl feeling so nobody will hurt it need time cured for sure.

i am glad smart were on the list even just one lakorn hahaha 4 names that been liking to her. i understand y the rumors of lk dissapeared quickly it because that time she did sawan biang too. the issue here after lk smart n ann still keep in touch..till ann text him for qi pao is he on.bingo!n good thing is ann only have qi pao this year so the rumours will longer this time n i hope this time will be the result :dance3:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Smart has a new lakorn after Qi Pao with Chompoo? Has Chompoo & Smart ever acted together? Haha & I think Smart & Ann are CUTE together but i prefer P'A with Ann :D I mean, I prefer Smart too but its up to Ann, whoever has a stable life that can support her their entire life then Yes! Lols LOVE is all Ann needs :)