[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aha Cupid Candy u make me laugh and forgot about da pics...btw i still love ann as a ghost or not...still is my beautiful ann after all

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne said she doesn't know if she's playing an evil or nice ghost yet. They will let her know when she go film the scene. I bet she scares herself when she look in the mirror cause I know I will.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh no, here comes the ghost Ann. lol....Runnnnnnnn everyone Runnnnnn!!! jkjk...Oh so Ann is not even sure if she gonna be the nice ghost or mean ghost ha,
lol...Regraudless of her being nice/mean ghost, I'm sure she has a reason for it.

thank for the pic!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Margie's mom is an actress? Been FOREVER since I've been on this thread, when is this coming out cause PCKK might aired in sept. and QP was filmed first right?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea cause payong is a comedy so it doesn't take too long to film. This one takes time and a lot of work so its Gonna be awhile. I hope we get to see it around agu

Yes, margies mom an actress although I never seen her in any lakorn besides sarp posa

tinah

sarNie Coma
pretty. *sigh* im beginning to lose interest in thai lakorns. well actually i just have no patience to watch them nowadays..been working a lot too..if it wasnt for anne i would probably stop watching thai dramas already

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
pretty. *sigh* im beginning to lose interest in thai lakorns. well actually i just have no patience to watch them nowadays..been working a lot too..if it wasnt for anne i would probably stop watching thai dramas already
Same here. Now I can't stand it. Haven't finish any new lakorns

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ann is so pretty, I wonder if she is going to have a lakorn with Ken this year?? but anyways I'm looking forward to this.