[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow P'Anne is so pretty love her smiles its a relief and P'Mart is handsome
thanks na ja Dila :highfive:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WOW, Ann is so beautiful. Those photos of her just brighten up my day! And Mart is so handsome. I really want another bts!!! Thank you for all the photos na ja Dila and Alice! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mart and Ann are so cute...but not as cute as Ken with Ann lol please
Dont spam me...i was just saying want i think hehehe BUT Ann look great with anyone....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Sweet_09. We are not going to spam you na ja! Everyone here love Ann and Ken ja! OumRrak was the reason why i feel deeply in love with Ann. Will i first saw the letter, which made me cry buckets of tears. But eventually ken/ann stole my heart in Oum Rak! ;) Then SAWAN BIENG JUST TOTALLY HIT ME TO CLOUD NINE. :cloud9:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@dertaajaf thanks posting the pictures damn Mart and Anne make such a compatible pair onscreen and offscreen
Indeed alice! Mart is getting more handsome nowadays, maybe he's beaming because he gets to work with her secret crush :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Indeed alice! Mart is getting more handsome nowadays, maybe he's beaming because he gets to work with her secret crush :coverlaf:
wow you go girl @dertaajaf I senses the same thing Mart his very proud of seeing Anne again :highfive:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ dertaajaf. THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF ANN AND MART NA JA! P'Ann soy mak. I really want to see another bts! Mart and Ann are just to cute together.