[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Have anyone post this one up yet? I D K if anyone did. I would go back and look but I'm too
lazy and it's too much pages back.hahha. If this already have been post then sorry, double
post but if not here it is! :)

hahah. Look at Smart messing with Anne.

credits: 21052529's yt channel.
omg...i love how mart mess around with ann! its soooo cute. thanks!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow thats the house they filmed at? looks like the white house.

for some reason, when they go filmed abroad everyone has to be covered up...

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
wish Anne and Mart dated each other if one day Anne broken up with her Boyfriend
hihi.. me too. they are look lovely together..mmm i think something is happening there actually.
just wait n see. . i can see ann so happy when mart around. is just the matter of time. since they work together in this lakorn so they have much time to get know each other closely ha! :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hihi.. me too. they are look lovely together..mmm i think something is happening there actually.
just wait n see. . i can see ann so happy when mart around. is just the matter of time. since they work together in this lakorn so they have much time to get know each other closely ha! :dance2:

hmm I've been sensing the same thing

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Soo much hotness in this picture its killing me!! where is this frm btw...Rome is fab. as ever, Mart cute, and Mr. Pope still dashing as ever!!

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
is from ann's facebook. is activities or something like that.
-alice ur mind was same as mine. we smell something is happening between them.
time will tell.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg P'Mart your a sneaky peaky man when your near Anne you must had been waiting for this moment to come