[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes..isn't she also text mart to confirmed whether he's the p'ek or not..
Erm..anne..anne..what she's thinking??
Out all of her p'ek..i'm still rooting for Chakrit (slap/kiss) & Rome (modern lakorn)...
For new pairing..there's many i want to see with her..
Of course Tik is on the top of my list..
Pong,Por N and also Mark Prin.. :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I never knew about the texting part lol she must have been excited

I really hope she gets with someone different next. My guess would be Por N

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I have that feeling about mart too. He has that smile on his face when him and anne are together

Didn't they say they are gonna film 100 scenes in 9 dayys. That seems crazy..
omg 100 scenes in 9 days your kidding me :faint: :lmao3: the pic above Dila has posted looks like Mart his looking out at Anne :rofl:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

credit:Namfon's FB..

ccredit :Shmily's FB

OMG..some of Chinese fans come to HK just to meet Anne & they didn't know where they filming and finally they met her..Gosh,they're so lucky...its a worth effort..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Look like anne cut her hair same length as in 365. I like it that way cause it suits her more. Its kind of like ploy's style that she has right now

Thanks

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I never knew about the texting part lol she must have been excited

I really hope she gets with someone different next. My guess would be Por N
is this Por N same as Poh Nattawut who star in the lakorn w/ Aff right now?

meanwhile, i'm loving ann's fashion in HK so far, make her look young and modern lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Por N used to said that he admire Anne right? i mean he said he like anne because everytime Anne attend an award/event,she don't need to show her boobies like other actress...Something like that..

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
^yep, that Por from affs cuurent lakorn. I have a feeling he will be annes next co star.
thanks tinah. if it that Por, then it good cuz i watched bts of his new lakorn w/ aff and he seem to be such a funny guy, he's kinda good looking and manly too lol. it'll be great if he co-star w/ ann next like u said.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^ AHha. Is that really what Por N says.
yes..i remember i've read about it at Anne old forum.

Edit:i found the news..

Por Nattawuth admires Anne
KomchadleukL July 4, 2008

This article is mostly about Por but towards the end, he talks about new stars that are showing too much skin when going to events and showing off their breast/underwear/etc. He sad that it's unnecessary and that he admires actress like Anne because she always acted good in public and stuff like that.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMG so excited, Now that you mention Slap and kiss for Chakrit and Ann I actually would love to watch it, I really like his crying and I think he suits that role more... I vote for Rome and Ann for a modern Lakorn... so sad CS barely had any love scenes, but I still finished it.... seems like BTS of CS is sweeter than the lakorn... I love all the Qi Pao pictures so excited!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG so excited, Now that you mention Slap and kiss for Chakrit and Ann I actually would love to watch it, I really like his crying and I think he suits that role more... I vote for Rome and Ann for a modern Lakorn... so sad CS barely had any love scenes, but I still finished it.... seems like BTS of CS is sweeter than the lakorn... I love all the Qi Pao pictures so excited!!
Agreed...the BTS clip for CS more sweeter than the lakorn.I'm soooo excited for QP.