[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been coming to this thread. Thanks Nat for the summary translation and thanks Dila for posting it on here. Reading it only aggravated my anger, Mart is not tall!!!
yeah, mart is not only short but he also CAN'T ACT too, mart can't show emotion through his eyes at all, what was ann thinking requesting mart to be in this lakorn....sigh....i guess we can refer to this as one of her "wtf moment" lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Did she really requested Mart? Definitely one of her WTF moments lol

I don't know why but if I was reading a book and they decided to make a movie or drama, the people they cast are not even the right description of them, I get angry lol Dear John was a total failed. In the book it emphasizes her brunette hair!!! She turn out to be a blonde. Why else would the author emphasize the hair color in the book. Not just that but both actors cannot act. I don't know how the actress got the part. Channing was umm.. Doesn't even sound manly lol

If this called for a tall handsome pra ek, I want a tall handsome pra ek if not a good actor. But Mart is both lol not tall and not a good actor. Handsome yes but that is only because his dimples are adorable.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

I don't know why but if I was reading a book and they decided to make a movie or drama, the people they cast are not even the right description of them, I get angry lol Dear John was a total failed. In the book it emphasizes her brunette hair!!! She turn out to be a blonde. Why else would the author emphasize the hair color in the book. Not just that but both actors cannot act. I don't know how the actress got the part. Channing was umm.. Doesn't even sound manly lol

If this called for a tall handsome pra ek, I want a tall handsome pra ek if not a good actor. But Mart is both lol not tall and not a good actor. Handsome yes but that is only because his dimples are adorable.
OMG! you're talking about Channing Tatum??
He's my dream guy since step up...
I love his eyebrow..

Ok back to the topis,otherwise people will get annoy of me..
For me,Mart can act in serious role..like his role in LK..
Not really great but its just OK..
But he's bad in sad scene...
Anne said she always asked Khun Nong whe she gonna pair her with Mart again..And i was like WTF!!!!!!!!!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling

yes, believe it or not, ann actually think that mark had improve tremendously, so she constantly annoyed khun nong into casting mart as the p'ek, somebody in here said that ann even text mart asked him about it...sigh....that girl really know how to push the fan's limit lol....
yeah, i think mark is actually handsome w/ the dimples but apart from that his acting really turn me off lol, it was that bad lol...

u watched Dear John? i only saw the trailer and the bad reviews lol i guess that was good enough for me haha, i actually don't mind Amanda Seyfried as an actress but since i haven't seen her in this movie i have no opinion about her, but Channing's acting really need room for improvement lol, the boy is a hunk alright but he is like our thai boy mart, definitely need to work up on the emotion department lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Mart in certain roles but when it comes to romance... ZERO. And it could be that his last two roles really bothered me because they were flat and 1 deminsional character. On top of that he was like a robot.

Channing is hot but once he spoke, it was a complete turn off lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Mart in certain roles but when it comes to romance... ZERO. And it could be that his last two roles really bothered me because they were flat and 1 deminsional character. On top of that he was like a robot.

Channing is hot but once he spoke, it was a complete turn off lol
lol at like a robot..
Channing spoke like he don't want to open his mouth..

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres a longer clip of annes interview. so turns out she wasnt talking about the slap. shes claiming that hers and maks mic hit each other which is why it made a loud noise. she said they didn't kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bD3m_1jc6I&feature=player_embedded#!
annethong.com

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
heres a longer clip of annes interview. so turns out she wasnt talking about the slap. shes claiming that hers and maks mic hit each other which is why it made a loud noise. she said they didn't kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bD3m_1jc6I&feature=player_embedded#!
annethong.com
really tinah?
because someone translate this clip at fb..
Anne: "Why do you have to repeat the kissing scene twice? (laughs)" Host: "Wow, that kiss was so long, why do we hear heavy breathing during the kiss? (laughs)" Anne: "The microphone is very sensitive and when we breathe, you can hear us breathe really hard, our microphones cras and Mark ran and crashed into me. When Mark crashed into me, my teeth smashed into Mark's mouth." Host: "Did you guys kiss for real?" Anne: "Well, he ran into me, so his mouth just crashed into mine. Well we did kiss a little, slightly (she was shy to admit that they really did kiss for real)." Host: "Mark is the new generation actor but Ann, you are not an older generation, you are the star that is forever stuck in the sky (meaning she will never be a falling star)."

Host: "Were you shy with Mark?" Anne: "Yes, I was shy because we never really see each other often and we never really worked together, and Mark was shy too. But when we were rehearsed, we feel really close, and on the stage, the atmosphere built our emotions and we just turned into our characters and let it all out."

tinah

sarNie Coma
really tinah?
because someone translate this clip at fb..
Anne: "Why do you have to repeat the kissing scene twice? (laughs)" Host: "Wow, that kiss was so long, why do we hear heavy breathing during the kiss? (laughs)" Anne: "The microphone is very sensitive and when we breathe, you can hear us breathe really hard, our microphones cras and Mark ran and crashed into me. When Mark crashed into me, my teeth smashed into Mark's mouth." Host: "Did you guys kiss for real?" Anne: "Well, he ran into me, so his mouth just crashed into mine. Well we did kiss a little, slightly (she was shy to admit that they really did kiss for real)." Host: "Mark is the new generation actor but Ann, you are not an older generation, you are the star that is forever stuck in the sky (meaning she will never be a falling star)."

Host: "Were you shy with Mark?" Anne: "Yes, I was shy because we never really see each other often and we never really worked together, and Mark was shy too. But when we were rehearsed, we feel really close, and on the stage, the atmosphere built our emotions and we just turned into our characters and let it all out."
it doesnt sound clear. seem like annes saying their mouth might have touched but it wasnt like what it look

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Erm like Anon said...
If Anne said its fake,then we knew she's lying.. :rolleyes1:
Ok back to the topic...
I wonder when they'll fly to HK??
Is it after her lakorn fitting ( i mean Mark-Kim lakorn)??
Because someone told me the fitting is this month.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
After watching that video and seeing close up pics of that famous kiss, it was definitely a real kiss. Thai people on YouTube also thought that it was real.

Ann was just lying because she was shy to admit it because of their age differences, and Thailand is also a conservative country (thats why ch.3 banned real kisses again).

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats what i mean..
Anne she's a woman..and with age gap...for sure she shy to admitted it real..
she just tell they kissed a little...\
But i think its not just a 'little'..
its more than the real Kawee....
Come on...what did we expect her to say that can make people believe its a real kissed..
Should she say something like 'oh we really kissed..his tongue in my mouth,and Mark is the great kisser compare the real kawee!!'...lol..
She's so shy to admitted la..
Anne..i like if you admit it..
but if u say its fake,we know you're lying..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I agree with ya. It was a real kiss. A beautiful one too.hahah.
No matter if she deny it or Mark deny I won't believe it. ha.
She's just shy,that's all.There is no need to be shy.hahha.We
all :heart: ya both!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh,I just went to Anonymousblue2001's youtube account and it's gone. Damn,Anonymousblue received the third strive already.Suck man. I know there's a back up channel but I forgot what it is called.Can somebody please tell me. Thank You.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh,I just went to Anonymousblue2001's youtube account and it's gone. Damn,Anonymousblue received the third strive already.Suck man. I know there's a back up channel but I forgot what it is called.Can somebody please tell me. Thank You.
Here the link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2JLoCBRmU
She got thr 3rd strike because of Mark-Anne clip.. :angry:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here the link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2JLoCBRmU
She got thr 3rd strike because of Mark-Anne clip.. :angry:
Thank You so much, Lady Dila. :)

I guess Mark/Ann kiss was too Beautiful so they gave her the third strive. ah.
Oh my gosh,it's so sad,I wanted to watch that clip again of them kissing with eng
sub. Damn...I am so angry now. I thought that clip was from a fan and then Anonymousblue
sub it.That clip wasn't from GMM Grammy or whatever company it is. I Hate them!!! :(