[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Ann how she would modify her body to get a role. She gained a little wieght for Oum Ruk, requested that Ken would really slap her in Sawan Bieng, etc. She is amazing. And even with a burden of having Mart in here, I have faith in Ann.
Ha Fun the stiff head zombie his back but maybe this time he might surprise us with
acting skill :cheer: I'm cheering for Mart and Anne :rockon:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne said she wanted to have a messed up teeth to make it look more believable lol she's having fun getting dressed up

Broadcast should d the last series “sanae ha sari" since they already did 2 of it this and sap posa
I love Ann how she would modify her body to get a role. She gained a little wieght for Oum Ruk, requested that Ken would really slap her in Sawan Bieng, etc. She is amazing. And even with a burden of having Mart in here, I have faith in Ann.

yup agreed..ann always dedicated to her work & she always give an idea on her lakorn not only depend on the script...
I remember the funny carry scene with her & chakrit in SPGT was her idea also the ending scene..
I remember someone said (forgot the fans or producer) that the producer choose her bcos they know she puts in 200% in every lakorn she plays.
Broadcast didn't make a wrong choice....
I'm so glad that Broadcast choose her for Qi Pao..
3 different roles in 1 lakorn is very challenging....

My question is...
For Sarp Posa & Roy Mai..
The ghost & nang ek played by different actress?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yup agreed..ann always dedicated to her work & she always give an idea on her lakorn not only depend on the script...
I remember the funny carry scene with her & chakrit in SPGT was her idea also the ending scene..
I remember someone said (forgot the fans or producer) that the producer choose her bcos they know she puts in 200% in every lakorn she plays.

My question is...
Yep, the ghost for sarp posa was tanya and nek was ae isariya as for roy mai, nek was aff and ghost was played by an older actress

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, the ghost for sarp posa was tanya and nek was ae isariya as for roy mai, nek was aff and ghost was played by an older actress
oh so this is a very challenging role for anne..i remember khun nong said its more challenging than her role in BBK..
She vomitted during her shooting time for BBK,and i hope nothing happen to her when she filming this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

My question is...
Roy Mai and Saab Poosa the ghost is played by different people Qi Pao is the new thing
the n'ek is the ghost it even looks more exciting than the first 2 part Roy Mai is so sad and blue Saab Poosa was ok but Qi Pao and 4th last one sounded like will be more of a thrill horror and a crazy dramatic one

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still waiting Inertia to post a full summary based on the novel..
She said she'll post it at pantip for foreign fans... :clap:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Inertia from AKClub@Pantip..she said she already read the novel and she'll post the summary at pantip for foreign fans..
i want to know how mart&anne end up together and how they fall in love..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
fitting subbed!! so excited!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPpWkJd55l8&feature=g-all&list=PLF2E7E8765CC2A1BF

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne's ghost already look so scary but she said the make up is not finish yet..
OMG!! it'll be more scary if they add more... :nailbiter:

onahc

sarNie Elites
what do U mean na ja Onahc?
I was commenting on your reply that Mart might surprise us with his acting skills. Don't hold your breath means that you shouldn't have high expectations about something or that it likely won't happen.