[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

kks1276

sarNie Egg
:w-scene-pop-corn: and waiting to see more of ann and ken soon!! i know these two missed working :grouphug: with each other. and i know we all of KA fans missed them very much!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:w-scene-pop-corn: and waiting to see more of ann and ken soon!! i know these two missed working :grouphug: with each other. and i know we all of KA fans missed them very much!!!
the pra'ek is already finalize and it won't be Ken as well so were all lost cos
broadcast already chosen Mart

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I really miss KA if only haters stop beIng jealous .... Ateam fans r saying they dislike KA team cuz they got 5 lakorns together while Ateam only got 3 but now four

fun

Expired Sarnie
So Smart is really confirm? I am going to go cry and get over it.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I really miss KA if only haters stop beIng jealous .... Ateam fans r saying they dislike KA team cuz they got 5 lakorns together while Ateam only got 3 but now four
I don't see why they hate KA team,since KA had 5 lakorns in 10 years,and Ateam had 4 lakorns in less than 5 years!!!!
So what is the point of hating KA team????? they still got a few more years ahead,who knows how many more lakorns they will do!!!!!
they are so brainless!!!!!!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
yeah,we miss KA!!!!
who cares if the pra'ek is finalized or not...We just keep on waiting.....
even if they don't have the chance to work in this lakorn,they will get the chance sooner or later....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Just ignore them la...
No point to argue with them..
Of course they'll defend their team,so we cheers for our #1 pra nang..
They can say what they want but poeple know who's the golden couple..
+ they just can't accept the fact that KA is #1 Thai Onscreen Couple!!!

Anyway,lets enjoy this clip together... :pervie: :pervie:
I don't know who's the owner,fortunately i've downloaded this clip before YT remove it..
So,for those didn't watch this clip yet,hurry up before YT remove it again..
Credit:the owner & nat..

kks1276

sarNie Egg
I don't see why they hate KA team,since KA had 5 lakorns in 10 years,and Ateam had 4 lakorns in less than 5 years!!!!
So what is the point of hating KA team????? they still got a few more years ahead,who knows how many more lakorns they will do!!!!!
they are so brainless!!!!!!
it all have to do with pure jealousy :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!!! the on-screen chemistry of ken and ann is that good!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just ignore them la...
No point to argue with them..
Of course they'll defend their team,so we cheers for our #1 pra nang..
They can say what they want but poeple know who's the golden couple..
+ they just can't accept the fact that KA is #1 Thai Onscreen Couple!!!

Anyway,lets enjoy this clip together... :pervie: :pervie:
I don't know who's the owner,fortunately i've downloaded this clip before YT remove it..
So,for those didn't watch this clip yet,hurry up before YT remove it again..
Credit:the owner & nat..
sis love ur qi pao siggy down below with Mart and Anne :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it all have to do with pure jealousy :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!!! the on-screen chemistry of ken and ann is that good!!
no more :eek:fftopic: please lets just join the fun cos our beloved Miss Anne is back
and reckon Mart isn't looking bad either he looks cute with Anne as much as Mr Ken too :dance3: :rockon:

onahc

sarNie Elites
hey Fun Smart he might surprise us with his improve acting

Ha, don't hold your breath! Smart's acting has been the same since he started, you know that one stare/constipated look that he uses when he mad. LOL. Anyway, Ann and him are a perfect match because they both look old.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^onach, you can't expect someone to look young forever. Your favorite will eventually look old too. For someones anne ages, she's still in demand and wanted by many directors.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I feel bad for Nat. I know she really like anne and marr together but she's still helping us with the petition. I doubt that khun nong will pull him out unless someone really does come up. Mart is one of her actors so she isn't gonna take him out due to fans request

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ROFL no need to remind us about that la onahs..thats your only point if you come to anne's thread..
when you talk something about anne,can you give one example too because then we can say,who look old,who stay young forever,who has better acting than her...

like tinah said,at her age of 36,anne still in demand and waanted by many directors..
not only that,younger generation also wanted to work with her..

anyway onahc,i want to ask you,do you know someone in this world who stay young forever???!!
i really really want to know...i'm truly impress if there's someone in this world stay young forever..
Brad Pitt?? Angelina Jolie?? Sandra Bullock?? Kate Winslet?? Sharon Stone??!
even Willy the most handsome thai actor also look old now!
Tell me who's your idol,so i can see when your idol at 36 yrs,will she be gorgeous like anne??! :scratchchin: unless she did a SURGERY!!!!!!
at least we know anne is natural beauty...
i notice you always talk bad about anne,why bother to come to her thread...
just support your idol la..aiyoo...go..go..go.. :smack:
oh let me guess,
maybe people ignore you at the other threads and you are so boring no one argue with you,so you come to anne thread to argue with her fans... ;)
wait wait,before you go and never comeback,this is last question about your YOUNG FOREVER IDOL..
WILL YOUR IDOL HAS AN AWARD AS MUCH AS ANNE HAS WHEN SHE'S REACH 35 YRS OLD?????!!! :rolleyes1: