[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guess i have to shout out the hiding twinkling senses to whole lot of u i am anxious
i maybe correct and incorrect
Tik Mr Jungle, Anne, :numchuck: Cherry or Au, Anne , Cherry

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i senses the surprise might be Mr Jungle Tik more than Au and as for the important
n'rai maybe Cherry i don't know either or someone else that didn't pop inside my mind yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry???Why???
She is still playing N'ek,why suddenly becomes a N'rai???
I'm only thinking it might be her so don't its true cos it might not even be her maybe
someone else wow i just realize u do know Cherry too beside i only see Miss Anne
coming from u

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry???Why???
She is still playing N'ek,why suddenly becomes a N'rai???
Cherry she isn't 100% in here it might be someone but i can't think of that person
name guess we'll have to wait for either Ch3 or Broadcast to announce it na ja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gals gals anyone of u have a clue, thoughts senses, prediction, suggestion on who
will the pra'ek cos me Alice got lost now and give up on this damn thing :scratchhead2: :nailbiter: i need help from u all, please :grouphug:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
For some strange reason, I think Janie would make a great n'rai for this lakorn. Although I like her way more as n'ek, but she does look Chinese and she's versatile too. The outfits would look beautiful on her. Plus it's interesting to see Janie and Anne worked side by side.

Well lets see who they choose.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
For some strange reason, I think Janie would make a great n'rai for this lakorn. Although I like her way more as n'ek, but she does look Chinese and she's versatile too. The outfits would look beautiful on her. Plus it's interesting to see Janie and Anne worked side by side.

Well lets see who they choose.
:thanks: u so much TML na ja for helping yeah Janie she does look Chinese oh if she's
for some sake in here as well then don't think she'll be in for rang ngao

so glad thanks sis :cloud9:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
How do we not know it is Ken :scratchchin: but they are just tricking us saying it will be a big surprise so we wont think its Ken but turns out to be Ken? Are you guys following this? :scratchhead2:
I would like Janie or Cherry to be nang'rai But yes i do like Cherry and Janie as N'eks not with Ken though.... If itss Ken I will be super happy cuz then haters will be so jealous! I would like Tik Num or Dome o yea Andrew too!! :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How do we not know it is Ken :scratchchin: but they are just tricking us saying it will be a big surprise so we wont think its Ken but turns out to be Ken? Are you guys following this? :scratchhead2:
I would like Janie or Cherry to be nang'rai But yes i do like Cherry and Janie as N'eks not with Ken though.... If itss Ken I will be super happy cuz then haters will be so jealous! I would like Tik Num or Dome o yea Andrew too!! :heart:
Ken his has kon ruk luang jai with Janie and 2 upcoming with Cherry again but the two
haven't confirm yet but soon or later will hear a word as for qi pao i want Anne to
pair with some other people as well not just Ken all the time we need to spread some
spaces for Miss Anne too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ken his has kon ruk luang jai with Janie and 2 upcoming with Cherry again but the two
haven't confirm yet but soon or later will hear a word as for qi pao i want Anne to
pair with some other people as well not just Ken all the time we need to spread some
spaces for Miss Anne too.
I agree i really want Ann to work with others too but i really miss My KA team.. If its Ken dome tik Aum rome Num or andrew i will feel more relieved rather than having someone idk Hope they will give the answer soon im worried

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I would really like Ann to play with a different p'ek 2 or 4 times so it evens up with Ken.. Ann isnt the only n'ek ken works with multiple times..

onahc

sarNie Elites
It's probably Tik, but I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Dome.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If it's Tik then it will be a dream come true! I miss him so much!
He is so Handsome! I hope he comeback Right Now! Because he's Lakorn's
fans are waiting for him!Well, I am at least!!!! :) Please, Come Back!